What's new

MQM to join Sindh Govt with six ministers

I do remember PPP agreeing with sufi mohd afterwards i also remember PPP sending army to clear Swat .. they took action

i dont think its the PPP behind killings i think recent judicial killings as well as the mayhem in previous govt there was a third hand

in this era of war and insurgency we need allies and what PPP and MQM has in common is a common enemy

Zulfiqar kuta is now out of politics and is a no body !! thats enough done by PPP

under the circumstances what would you do ??

this is what MQM is saying all along and even today they passed a resolution against PPO

PPP is head to toe full of hypocrisy, there is a long long list of PPP back tracking from the matters how many back stabbings of PPP should i tell you, it is obvious MQM was in opposition things weren't working out with the PPP, like PPP started to clean lyari but it back tracked, like PPP promising to hold local government elections and then back track, like PPPP doing illgal delimitations and back track, like PPP misusing its powers not to give any authority to the local bodies and back track from local body elections

a guy is much safer with an enemy then to trust a hypocrite

now im expecting that PPP will show good governance all of the sudden out of the blue?, i don't think so

there is something really wrong with the decision making of MQM

If you want to know what a political prostitute is, its MQM. It cant live without being in government. Its a govt. of that the infamous waderas, whom MQM had been struggling against.

you should see PTI to get the true meaning of a political prostitute, all its core members who had been working for 14 years are systematically and surgically removed to give way to waderas, feudal and influencial people

all MQM core mebers are the same, they never compromised on their internal structure to give way to waderas like PTI did

PTI has announced to join tahir ul qadri on 11 may march now, what happened why didn't PTI joined him in the long march before the elections?

this is what MQM is saying all along and even today they passed a resolution against PPO

PPP is head to toe full of hypocrisy, there is a long long list of PPP back tracking from the matters how many back stabbings of PPP should i tell you, it is obvious MQM was in opposition things weren't working out with the PPP, like PPP started to clean lyari but it back tracked, like PPP promising to hold local government elections and then back track, like PPPP doing illgal delimitations and back track, like PPP misusing its powers not to give any authority to the local bodies and back track from local body elections

a guy is much safer with an enemy then to trust a hypocrite

now im expecting that PPP will show good governance all of the sudden out of the blue?, i don't think so

there is something really wrong with the decision making of MQM

i asked you a question if you were in (MQM decision makers) their shoes what would you do under these circumstances ? in this era of war & insurgency spread through out the country on one hand have we have PPP on the other hand we have extremists killing karachietes , i dont think its any wise to open two different fronts and this can be a death sentence !! dont you think ??

i asked you a question if you were in (MQM decision makers) their shoes what would you do under these circumstances ? in this era of war & insurgency spread through out the country on one hand have we have PPP on the other hand we have extremists killing karachietes , i dont think its any wise to open two different fronts and this can be a death sentence !! dont you think ??

They can give their hands to PPP without getting ministries ... Cooperation can be extend without joining government ............

They can give their hands to PPP without getting ministries ... Cooperation can be extend without joining government ............

its not practical by staying in opposition i think that was the intent initially they were away for one year ... look what is happening now same old crap sectarian killings , extra judicial killings , target killing , sucide attacks on high profile targets. Talibans are under control of parts in karachi . Ganja is using feral govt forces like rangers & agencies to create further rifts between MQM and PPP

its not practical by staying in opposition i think that was the intent initially they were away for one year ... look what is happening now same old crap sectarian killings , extra judicial killings , target killing , sucide attacks on high profile targets. Talibans are under control of parts in karachi . Ganja is using feral govt forces like rangers & agencies to create further rifts between MQM and PPP

It means MQM has been blackmailed by PPP or due to ganja ... Right...?? This is more pathetic ...........

i just don't have any words for your posts, im totally speechless, im very angry now,

im more of a result oriented guy who wants peace and prosperity in Karachi and Sindh and ultimately our country

if you think its a wise decision MQM made then god bless you bro, i hope your dreams come true and MQM and PPP not only fight off taliban menace, and force the govt to take action against talibans and its because of this alliance our country prospers, karachi sees peace, PPP gets all the funds released and karachi gets its fair share for the development

in my opinion its a very bad, or infact the worst possible decision

It means MQM has been blackmailed by PPP or due to ganja ... Right...?? This is more pathetic ...........

Not really ganja wants a rift happy allies is a nightmare for ganja 2ndly who else to ally with PTI extremists fcking no way - ganja league no bloody way .. jamat e azabe over my dead body .. all bloody right wing extremist goons

opposition tried isnt working

Not really ganja wants a rift happy allies is a nightmare for ganja 2ndly who else to ally with PTI extremists fcking no way - ganja league no bloody way .. jamat e azabe over my dead body .. all bloody right wing extremist goons

opposition tried isnt working

If PMLN, PTI & JI supporting to TTP then it means MQM should join this pathetic government ... What wise decision ..........
Actually MQM has been tired due to running operation ... This is fact ...............

the truth is MQM has got blackmailed by joining the sindh govt, its workers were being killed through bad mashi of PPP, PPP was not giving any space for local bodies, MQM's development funds were not getting released

so this is how MQM got black mailed and accepted the worst possible deal which doesn't even include any influencial ministry or power, MQM is still powerless, will cry later

i just don't have any words for your posts, im totally speechless, im very angry now,

im more of a result oriented guy who wants peace and prosperity in Karachi and Sindh and ultimately our country

if you think its a wise decision MQM made then god bless you bro, i hope your dreams come true and MQM and PPP not only fight off taliban menace, and force the govt to take action against talibans and its because of this alliance our country prospers, karachi sees peace, PPP gets all the funds released and karachi gets its fair share for the development

in my opinion its a very bad, or infact the worst possible decision

instead of loosing it i beg your mercy your highness can i ask the 3rd time whats your solution under these circumstances ??

i dont see peace returning any other way .. both have learnt serious lessons over past and i see niether of them have a choice except each other.

If PMLN, PTI & JI supporting to TTP then it means MQM should join this pathetic government ... What wise decision ..........
Actually MQM has been tired due to running operation ... This is fact ...............

so in your wisdom they should stay in opposition ? what other choices do they have than?

instead of loosing it i beg your mercy your highness can i ask the 3rd time whats your solution under these circumstances ??

i dont see peace returning any other way .. both have learnt serious lessons over past and i see niether of them have a choice except each other.

merey bhai how do you know this is the only solution, this is your misunderstanding the things that its any solution?

the solution is to go the hrd way now, there isn't any short cut, MQM has to do opposition, it can secure more sindhi voters in this way, it can make sindh govt and get all the powers in next election, if MQM remains in alliance with PPP next time PPP will again come to rule sindh, MQM has to do opposition, and do the protests, force sindh govt through protests rather than accepting this cheap deal

what ministry has MQM got? it has got youth affairs, sports etc, MQM has no power to make anything better

MQM cried the same that it did not have any powers so things got worse

merey bhai how do you know this is the only solution, this is your misunderstanding the things that its any solution?

the solution is to go the hrd way now, there isn't any short cut, MQM has to do opposition, it can secure more sindhi voters in this way, if MQM remains in alliance with PPP next time PPP will again come to rule sindh, MQM has to do opposition, and do the protests, force sindh govt through protests rather than accepting this cheap deal

what ministry has MQM got? it has got youth affairs, sports etc, MQM has no power to make anything better

MQM cried the same that it did not have any powers so things got worse

staying in opposition isnt working ! what you are suggesting happens in a ideal parliamentary peaceful democracy where as we have a serious insurgency in the city .. the city has become a hot bed of extremists of all kinds , how is it feasable to open two fronts at a time .. MQM will be sandwiched btw the two (extremists and the PPP). Ground reality is about survival sir g , its a grave situation in the city else MQM would have never joined hands with PPP

so in your wisdom they should stay in opposition ? what other choices do they have than?

MQM should stay away from ministries ... And should tell to Sindh government that we will help out to government to takling TTP issue ... That should be wise move but I am sure PPP wounld'nt have been agreed with this suggestion because they are most incompetent rulers and their moto is "Hum tau donengey sanam tumhay bhi lay dobengey" And now MQM is ready to sink ...........

Back
Top Bottom