What's new

MQM to join Sindh Govt with six ministers

the Samaa news has said MQM will join the govt tomorrow

GEO news says that MQM will join in 3 days

the truth is only the meeting between rehman malik and gov ishrat has been held, they have decided to imporve the working relationship, i don't know whatever the hell means because MQM workers have been abducted and killed on daily bases

but it doesn't mean that MQM will join Sindh govt, its only media when ever the meetings are held has been interpreted into MQM joining Sindh govt?

does the media know any frame work through which MQM is getting into the govt? they have talked about the same old ministries MQM had in the last govt, youth affairs etc

media is continuously making conspiracy theories and trying to do bad PR for the MQM

thats why i say media must follow strict code of conduct and behave as a neutral, not biased, they need to stop doing bad PR for the MQM, tell people the stories as they appear not what media wishes

Is there any MQM official statement regarding joining PPP in provincial govt? let's hold on your horses till there is any official announcement by both parties.

lol .. like they have done it for the fiorst time .. then they call us zardari B team ... there are people here who used to say we are offered the postion but u didnt take it

lol .. like they have done it for the fiorst time .. then they call us zardari B team ... there are people here who used to say we are offered the postion but u didnt take it
It's Pakistan politics anything could be possible, so what you make surprise or cry or happy?

It's Pakistan politics anything could be possible, so what you make surprise or cry or happy?
na mqm most amuse me .. specially when i see the telephonic jalsa or the voice of altaf singing ..molana saab and altaf bhie are two biggest opportunists in Pakistani politics .. always busy in black mailing the governments for their support ...

na mqm most amuse me .. specially when i see the telephonic jalsa or the voice of altaf singing ..molana saab and altaf bhie are two biggest opportunists in Pakistani politics .. always busy in black mailing the governments for their support ...

who did imran vote for prime minister after 2002 election :lol:

who did imran vote for as prime minister after 2002 election :lol:
aww meray baby ay gya .. btw i knw i have ur post say that mqm will not join government . dnt give statements when u knw ur party .. btw wasnt it funny u use to call us B team of zardari ..now see who has bowed down to him ...

aww meray baby ay gya .. btw i knw i have ur post say that mqm will not join government . dnt give statements when u knw ur party .. btw wasnt it funny u use to call us B team of zardari ..now see who has bowed down to him ...

u didn't answer my question and i still stand that MQM wont join the government

u see the biggest opportunist is imran himself, who is azam swati, isn't he from maulana fazl group?

Ir-respective of the news I personally have no hope at all that that the correct politicians and their relatives (who have been tried since decades) will work as per the constitution and give the citizens their basic rights. Going by a hadith which sums that A Muslim is not bitten from the same hole twice, we have been bitten by the same politicians more than twice and a lot more than twice by some politicians.

All the current politicians think that they are saviors of Pakistan and that without them Pakistan will cease to exist. If these tried politicians and their relatives are not voted for and new people are given the chance only then will Pakistan succeed.

Try a new person no matter what his background his and give him chance, if not happy then go for any another new person but never go back to the same old politicians and their relatives.

Trying a new person is better than trying a person who has been tried many times earlier and did not do what he was supposed to do as per the constitution.

u didn't answer my question and i still stand that MQM wont join the government

u see the biggest opportunist is imran himself, who is azam swati, isn't he from maulana fazl group?
if i was like ur other friend i would have reported u off topic .. like u guys do .. but i dnt run away from questions ...
ur question make no sense ... did PTI made alliance with MQM, JUI , PML N or PPP in kpk to make their government strong .. no they didnt .. that is the difference btw MQM and PTI .. ;) what u r trying to say is that is totally different thng .. its about joining hand with eveils for the power and money .. PTI has expelled their own minister their own colation partners .. never happened in history of pakistan before .. as imran khan said he can loose the government but he would be black mailed ...

if i was like ur other friend i would have reported u off topic .. like u guys do .. but i dnt run away from questions ...
ur question make no sense ... did PTI made alliance with MQM, JUI , PML N or PPP in kpk to make their government strong .. no they didnt .. that is the difference btw MQM and PTI .. ;) what u r trying to say is that is totally different thng .. its about joining hand with eveils for the power and money .. PTI has expelled their own minister their own colation partners .. never happened in history of pakistan before .. as imran khan said he can loose the government but he would be black mailed ...

you are not suited for a debate, you always go zig zag and avoid the question, first answer my question that did not imran vote fazl ur rehman to become prime minister in 2002 assembly?

you see you don't know these simple things, try to learn before starting a debate, MQM and fazl are this or that, apni auqaat ka pta nahi, wasn't PTI called a tanga party because of these same tactics?

learn your own history before teaching others

saare mulk ke lote le ker tau tumhare tanga party aaj badi ban gye he, us peh chun chun ker rahe ho

MQM is nothing more than a big joke, a party full of jabroni clowns.

KARACHI: Sindh Information Minister, Sharjeel Inam Memon, has dismissed reports on MQM’s rejoining of Sindh government as ‘baseless’.

“The news reports suggesting that Muttahida Qaumi Movement will rejoin Sindh government are not based on facts. Pakistan Peoples Party and MQM are in talks but they have yet to finalise the alliance with the consultation of top leadership,” Memon spoke to media persons at Sindh Assembly.

There were reports on Monday that differences between the two former coalition partners have been resolved and the MQM is now all set to get slots of four ministers and two advisers in the provincial government setup.

According to SAMAA correspondent, MQM’s Rauf Siddiqui, Khawaja Izhar, Adil Siddiqui and Sardr Ahmed are likely to take oath as ministers in couple of days.
SAMAA

Back
Top Bottom