What's new

MQM to join Sindh Govt with six ministers

PPP & MQM should join hands anhilate & exterminate extremists scum from Sindh atleast
Make Sindh a model of good governance law and order and security ... serve its people , give them returns or else in coming days their wont be more chances

ok i will not defend this action, mark my post and be happy, i'm not like a typical supporter like PTI

i have official statements from farooq sattar and other party guys who say its an effort to establish working relation ship and nothing else, media has aso speculated before as well

i believe that a true guy doesn't get by the snake from the same hole twice, if MQM is joining Sind govt then i think its a very bad decision and will cost movement a lot in the long run

:whistle:

PPP & MQM should join hands anhilate & exterminate extremists scum from Sindh atleast
Make Sindh a model of good governance law and order and security ... serve its people , give them returns or else in coming days their wont be more chances

PPP is always in govt be it provincial or centrral
But look at interior Sind! that wadera party not interested in betterment for Sind or overall Pakistan. one thing sure happen in that alliance is political revenge on MQM may be decrease judicial killings missing workers and more funds to Karachi.

PPP is always in govt be it provincial or centrral
But look at interior Sind! that wadera party not interested in betterment for Sind or overall Pakistan. one thing sure happen in that alliance is political revenge on MQM may be decrease judicial killings missing workers and more funds to Karachi.

under the circumstances we are at war like situation where extremists groups wish to ignite a full scale civil war in Karachi - Sindh therefore PPP & MQM have no choice but to put all the differences behind and fight this scum of the earth .. They have to join hand to survive

under the circumstances we are at war like situation where extremists groups wish to ignite a full scale civil war in Karachi - Sindh therefore PPP & MQM have no choice but to put all the differences behind and fight this scum of the earth .. They have to join hand to survive
Understand bro but you can't clap with one hand situation? Karachi need a separate govern system it's a huge metropolitan city remain in Sind province but direct under Centre. Well, it's gonna be a total different discuss if we talk in details. I'm not a pro MQM die hard supporter but feeling a lot potential in MQM as they are much organized and have a clear policy.

Understand bro but you can't clap with one hand situation? Karachi need a separate govern system it's a huge metropolitan city remain in Sind province but direct under Centre. Well, it's gonna be a total different discuss if we talk in details. I'm not a pro MQM die hard supporter but feeling a lot potential in MQM as they are much organized and have a clear policy.

i see where you coming from and was off the same opinion but if i put my self in their shoes cannot open too many fronts at one time . To start with these extremists scums , root of all the evil than move on

698948-mqm-1398179509-989-640x480.jpg

Express News screengrab showing MQM's Rauf Siddiqui taking oath as Minister.

Two Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) members of Sindh Assembly took oath at the Governor house on Tuesday evening, as the opposition party starts its migration to the treasury benches, Express News reported.

MPAs Rauf Siddiqui and Dr Sagheer Ahmed were administered the oath of Sindh ministers by Governor Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan at a ceremony at the Governor House on Tuesday evening.

Sindh chief minister Qaim Ali Shah was also in attendance along with a number of MQM members and MPs.

It had been reported earlier that the MQM would be joining the Sindh government to become Pakistan Peoples Party’s (PPP) coalition partner for a second time.

Sources suggested that the MQM is expected to be handed the sports, youth affairs, health and environment ministries. It is further expected that MQM will also get a share of key bureaucratic postings along with three advisers to the chief minister.

********************************************************************************************************************

If you want to know what a political prostitute is, its MQM. It cant live without being in government. Its a govt. of that the infamous waderas, whom MQM had been struggling against.

i see where you coming from and was off the same opinion but if i put my self in their shoes cannot open too many fronts at one time . To start with these extremists scums , root of all the evil than move on
agree on this

PPP is a hypocrite, do you not remember PPP agreeing to sufi muhammadi shariat when it suited them, and how many talibans have PPP caught in Karachi have they made karachi secure from talibans, and what about MQM workers who have been picked up and gone missing and only to be found tortured to death? didn't MQM think if it was their strategy to join PPP in order to spare MQM workers from this love hate relationship from PPP wasn't it zulfeqar mirza who said that we will collaborate with lesser evil(talibans) to get rid of bigger evil(the MQM), didn't PPP supported PPO in the province while opposing it in the federal? didn't khurshed shah agreed to negotiations with talibans in the federal while it was bilawal's tweet that they would oppose it?

a clever guy doesn't get bitten from the snake twice

its because of ANP and PPP that we are seeing talibans in karachi in the first place?

PPP is a hypocrite, do you not remember PPP agreeing to sufi muhammadi shariat when it suited them, and how many talibans have PPP caught in Karachi have they made karachi secure from talibans, and what about MQM workers who have been picked up and gone missing and only to be found tortured to death? didn't MQM think if it was their strategy to join PPP in order to spare MQM workers from this love hate relationship from PPP wasn't it zulfeqar mirza who said that we will collaborate with lesser evil(talibans) to get rid of bigger evil(the MQM), didn't PPP supported PPO in the province while opposing it in the federal? didn't khurshed shah agreed to negotiations with talibans in the federal while it was bilawal's tweet that they would oppose it?

a clever guy doesn't get bitten from the snake twice

its because of ANP and PPP that we are seeing talibans in karachi in the first place?

I do remember PPP agreeing with sufi mohd afterwards i also remember PPP sending army to clear Swat .. they took action

i dont think its the PPP behind killings i think recent judicial killings as well as the mayhem in previous govt there was a third hand

in this era of war and insurgency we need allies and what PPP and MQM has in common is a common enemy

Zulfiqar kuta is now out of politics and is a no body !! thats enough done by PPP

under the circumstances what would you do ??

This should be more appropriate line to sum up MQM-PPP love affair.

MQM = Anti Wadera party they say? @darkinsky @W.11 @Patriots ?

very pathetic move by MQM to say the least, just can't describe how pathetic it is really,

PPP is clearly not interested in working for Sindh and their CM is old and not performing, its all going down the gutter for the MQM, meaning it wont work out a bit

PPP without performing will be able to win again from Sindh, very dark road for Sindh and MQM, bright hopes for PPP

Back
Top Bottom