What's new

Mother tongue first

No.........................

Hyderabadi Urdu sounds like crap, no offense...
Seems like I'm listening to a illiterate

Are you another copy-cat of Lakhnavi Tehzeeb. :cheesy:

Are u stupid or what? this is the language spoken by the people... otherwise i wouldnt have posted the video.

Certainly not, Pakistan speak Urdu by mixing Punjabis, they can't pronounce many words properly. This TV series looks trying to copy Lukhnavi Urdu.

Are you another copy-cat of Lakhnavi Tehzeeb. :cheesy:

i have no idea what that is.

Certainly not, Pakistan speak Urdu by mixing Punjabis, they can't pronounce many words properly. This TV series looks trying to copy Lukhnavi Urdu.

Funny that a TAMILIAN is telling PAKISTANIS they don't pronounce URDU correctly... HAHAHHAHA...
LOL

:lol: :rofl: :cheesy: :omghaha: :chilli:

:cheesy:

Thts how urdu is spoken in the country and no tht has nothing to do with lakhnavi urdu..:

in karachi they speak perfect urdu.

but the irony is that a TAMILIAN is telling us we cant speak URDU properly!
can you even speak hindi?

Irony is that a Yamani refugee is telling us how we speak our own language!

Urdu is an Indian language. It is not the language of even one province in Pakistan, let alone of any Yamanese.

Irony is that a Yamani refugee is telling us how we speak our own language!

Urdu is an Indian language. It is not the language of even one province in Pakistan, let alone of any Yamanese.

Racism will not work against me kid.

I am not "Yamani"

Urdu is the official language of the republic of Pakistan, forget a province.

So your a Tamil that knows Punjabi :omghaha:

In fact, you are an Arab that can speak Gujarati (and may be a smattering of tuti futi Urdu).

That makes you a "Gujarati bolta hua Arab", not a Gujarati.

He is an Indian who can master any Indian language.

I am not "Yamani"

Urdu is the official language of the republic of Pakistan, forget a province.

It's not racism. I am not putting down Yamanese as a race.

And yes, once a Yamani, always a Yamani.

Pakistan also tried to make Arabic as their national language, some people wanted Persian, the majority wanted Bengali.

It won't make Arabic or Persian as a Pakistani language, just by making it a national language.

Many countries have English, French, Spanish etc. as their national language. They are still the languages of Britain, France and Spain respectively.

In fact, you are an Arab that can speak Gujarati (and may be a smattering of tuti futi Urdu).

That makes you a "Gujarati bolta hua Arab", not a Gujarati.

He is an Indian who can master any Indian language.

I am not Arab

I already told you.

If I be racist against you as well you may not like it.
Drink some Nescafe or make your hand wet. I heard it releases pain killers for you.

It's not racism. I am not putting down Yamanese as a race.

And yes, once a Yamani, always a Yamani.

Pakistan also tried to make Arabic as their national language, some people wanted Persian, the majority wanted Bengali.

It won't make Arabic or Persian as a Pakistani language, just by making it a national language.

Many countries have English, French, Spanish etc. as their national language. They are still the languages of Britain, France and Spain respectively.

Actually I am mixed. Not Arab anymore.

And when did Pakistan try to make Arabic or Persian national language? Are you dumb or something?

Back
Top Bottom