What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

Dont worry RSS cadre are ready for some Ethnic Cleasing Be ready to convert in Hinduism Before Modi Rss sangis will Execute you Rss Cadre is ready for Indias Ethnic Cleanings Sikhs,Muslims,Christians B ready :butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:ALL HEIL FURRER SHRI NARENDRA MODI

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Political untouchability is in nature of Congress. Ministers meeting other CMs are questioned &amp; Pakistan leaders are served chicken biryani!</p>&mdash; Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) <a href=" ">May 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

so Modi ji wont serve chicken briyani to Pak Pm???

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Political untouchability is in nature of Congress. Ministers meeting other CMs are questioned &amp; Pakistan leaders are served chicken biryani!</p>&mdash; Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) <a href=" ">May 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
BHAI SAAN ITS RSS POLICY HAATH MEI CHURA MUH PAR RAM RAM 8-)8-)8-)8-):butcher::butcher::butcher:

Dont worry RSS cadre are ready for some Ethnic Cleasing Be ready to convert in Hinduism Before Modi Rss sangis will Execute you Rss Cadre is ready for Indias Ethnic Cleanings Sikhs,Muslims,Christians B ready :butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:ALL HEIL FURRER SHRI NARENDRA MODI

dONT WORRY PUNJABI HOT CHICKS ARE STILL THEIR :D:D:D:D

One day Gadkari threatens Pakistan with tough retaliation the next day immature weak PM modi sends kisses to Shareef. Lo aa gaye acche din!

some people here are going to get a lot of trolling from me .............they did made fun of me when i said Jaitley is gonna loose ...........there is no wave in punjab ...............when i said AAP will get seats from Punjab .............all ganged up on me ..............said one thing and another ..............some stooped as low as to personally attack me ........................now those "sanghis" are finding it hard that all i said is true ............the issues i raised about Modi and Badals ......they didnt had any answer so turned things abusive.

Modi is no saint ..............a person having double standards on many stuff cant be true to the country and wont work for all .

funny thing when i said about Modi tweeting against dynasty politics and sharing stage with badals ..............Bhakts said ....coalation mein sacrifice karna parta hai .................toh Manmohan ko kyui galli dete rahe???

Modi should be true to his words ..............he said he will take strong action if our soldiers died ............well inviting Pak PM is not at all a "strong" action.

O bhai to kab tak matam manayega. . . Rakhi sawant bhi itne nakhre nahi karti :fie::fie::fie:

One day Gadkari threatens Pakistan with tough retaliation the next day immature weak PM modi sends kisses to Shareef. Lo aa gaye acche din!
GUJRAT EK BAAR PHIR DUHRAYANGEI HUM MANDIR WAHI BANAYEGEI :butcher::butcher::butcher::guns::guns:

BoJdaKaIYAE9d0u.jpg
O bhai to kab tak matam manayega. . . Rakhi sawant bhi itne nakhre nahi karti :fie::fie::fie:

I am learning from Modi

Lol what else you expected, he would Nuke us ? stop day dreaming, its not good for health :D

some people here are going to get a lot of trolling from me .............they did made fun of me when i said Jaitley is gonna loose ...........there is no wave in punjab ...............when i said AAP will get seats from Punjab .............all ganged up on me ..............said one thing and another ..............some stooped as low as to personally attack me ........................now those "sanghis" are finding it hard that all i said is true ............the issues i raised about Modi and Badals ......they didnt had any answer so turned things abusive.

Only people who have seen the pre poll environment in Punjab can agree. In Punjab there was a different wind blowing altogether so only people who have experienced it would have agreed to it. Thats why you faced so many protesters to your posts.

Modi is no saint ..............a person having double standards on many stuff cant be true to the country and wont work for all .

funny thing when i said about Modi tweeting against dynasty politics and sharing stage with badals ..............Bhakts said ....coalation mein sacrifice karna parta hai .................toh Manmohan ko kyui galli dete rahe???

Modi should be true to his words ..............he said he will take strong action if our soldiers died ............well inviting Pak PM is not at all a "strong" action.

I personally do not care wether Modi is a cunning person from heart or a saint.( In politics today expecting that would be foolish really) But I feel good that Modi has come to the power because - 1. I wanted Congress to go. 2. Modi had promised too much on development..his entire campaign was based on promisews of development, so development is bound to happen, even if it is not as much as what is pomised (and that never happens), I can certainly see more work being done than what congress did in the last 10 years. I can talk in lengths in many other things on why am glad to see Modi on the chair. But I think it would be more constructive to discuss on what needs to be done and how we can do things to achieve what we started for. I am an optimist from heart, so taking this development positively, I would say, this invitaion could be also an attempt to change the image of India as a hegemony state or may be an attempt to create something on the lines of european union or atleast to boost trade and a new closer co-operation among the neighbours. So far am happy.

Last edited:
Lol what else you expected, he would Nuke us ? stop day dreaming, its not good for health :D

well mate thats what sanghis has to understand .................Modi said in his election campaigns lots of things .................BJP blamed MMS to be soft on Pakistan .................Modi kaunsa different hai ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom