What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

Today again there was an incident of ceasefire violation on LOC, I am all for good relations but I don't think Modi would overlook this.

I doubt it, Modi is unpopular in Pakistan and so is the current Pakistani government. Nawaz Shareef wouldn't do anything to further dent his popularity and further antagonize the radical yahoos of Pakistan.

90% Pakistan doesnt know who is he. So indeed he is not popular :)

anyway Nawaz Sharif should go and mentally be prepared to address the media in the same language which might be used by Modi and CO. If its mild he should use a mild one if its harsh he should use the same

Modi is not someone who would like to shoot in the dark. If he invited Nawaz Sharif formally I am sure he would do it only after getting an assurance from Nawaz Sharif.
its just a formality. There is zero chance of NS attending, it will be a major coup if he did.

its just a formality. There is zero chance of NS attending, it will be a major coup if he did.

My gut feeling is that NS will attend it similar to the other PMs from the SAARC countries. But it will be limited to that. There will not be any one to one, not openly at least. Modi has an advantage right now. He has the country behind him and his general right wing image shields him from intense criticism. A congress PM would be crucified if he tried something like this, Modi won't be. He knows that and wants to use this opportunity to break the ice.

Last edited:
My gut feeling is that NS will attend it similar to other PMs from the SAARC countries. But it will be limited to that. There will not be any one to one, not openly at least. Modi has an advantage right now. He has the country behind him and his general right wing image shields him from intense criticism. A congress PM would be crucified if he tried something like this, Modi won't be. He knows that and wants to use this opportunity to break the ice.

:lol: then why you guys abused MMS and Sonia party to core for the same.

Nawaz will attend and in fact all the SAARC members are going to attend. Everybody is going attend even Rahul, Sonia etc. But "Except Mamata Didi". .........:crazy:

Modi is not someone who would like to shoot in the dark. If he invited Nawaz Sharif formally I am sure he would do it only after getting an assurance from Nawaz Sharif.

You've interpreted it correctly!!
There are very high chances of NS attending this ceremony!

Nawaz will attend and in fact all the SAARC members are going to attend. Everybody is going attend even Rahul, Sonia etc. But "Except Mamata Didi". .........:crazy:

YOu called her DIDI. So Didi ke nakhare shar aankhon par!! (if you buy bull you have to buy with horns) :P

MMS was criticized for his weak and indecisive leadership. Modi is a completely opposite character.

lolz they were criticised for even slightly mentioning Pakistan.

Its good that now they (modi supporters) have to bear :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom