What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

sharif.jpg

Modi has sent invitation to all the saarc nations..this is really great. I feel Modi is looking to strengthen the saarc unity and co-operation. Something like European Union. A friendly neighbourhood is what we've been talking about for years on this forum. and this guy Modi is strong enough to take solid steps like these. I will be really glad if he does that.

BTW how are you all forum walo ?? :D its been a long tym.

@OP did you tag me as Desi jatt ?? :D

Modi during elections used to say that if Pakistan ever killed our soldiers they feel his wrath ...............well soldiers died recently in cross border firing .................and Modi showed his wrath by inviting Pakistan PM to India .

throwing things around just for pseudo- nationalists??

I have no problem with improving relations with Pakistan and I am happy that Modi is trying something like this and behaving like a statesman , but what about Bombay 26/11 ? What about the lives of those 166 people who were killed by Pakistanis ? Have we forgotten that ? I have very mixed and conflicted feelings about this.

Anyway, I am in favour of this, after all Nawaz didn't order 26/11 and was likely a target of those same forces in 1999.

I have no problem with improving relations with Pakistan and I am happy that Modi is trying something like this and behaving like a statesman , but what about Bombay 26/11 ? What about the lives of those 166 people who were killed by Pakistanis ? Have we forgotten that ? I have very mixed and conflicted feelings about this.

Anyway, I am in favour of this, after all Nawaz didn't order 26/11 and was likely a target of those same forces in 1999.

double standards of BJP started showing up early ...........meh

Ganja should not go there because this is not the right time for friendship. I support peace between India and Pakistan but this is not needed at the moment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom