What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

:o::o::o: Seriously?? i don't think that way neither should you cause all of their Politician say that they will Destroy Pakistan but after they win they won't so i think we should have friendly ties with India instead of fighting wars we should focus on development and what will India get destroying Pakistan their Focus will be on China as they are becoming regional Power so India would like to Surpass China rather then destroy or attack on Pakistan

That's a gud News :tup::tup:

Bhai, Thanks for understanding this after so many years. Itne saalo se yahi to bolte aa rahe hain hum log. Pakistani hain ki jaldi dimag mein nahi ghusta.

Propaganda? Stories? Delusions?

Freaking, U dont even live in India to talk bout it. IN a secluded country like Pakistan where the citizens have been brainwashed for 7 decades by their rulers talk bout propaganda and delusions.

It must be awesome to live in some shell rite? :lol:
LOL i have already burst yr bubbles several times kid. Thats why i say yr state propaganda wont be appreciated here.

10375007_1410138245934353_6698458758204276056_n.jpg

LOL i have already burst yr bubbles several times kid. Thats why i say yr state propaganda wont be appreciated here.
Burst the bubble? How? By accusing someone without support proofs? Is this the way u counter arguments? I have asked simple questions and u answer with nonsense unrelated stuff. Perfect.

U are still not able to tell me why did Muslims in India vote for Modi to give him biggest mandate? U know so much bout this region. Better answer this. :lol:

Burst the bubble? How? By accusing someone without support proofs? Is this the way u counter arguments? I have asked simple questions and u answer with nonsense unrelated stuff. Perfect.

U are still not able to tell me why did Muslims in India vote for Modi to give him biggest mandate? U know so much bout this region. Better answer this. :lol:
:woot: really coming from the world of allegations.:rofl:

:woot: really coming from the world of allegations.:rofl:
No allegations. But simply logical queries as per the events. Again I ask, Why did Muslims in India voted for Modi? U ahve been damn sure that Modi was the one who went around killing people as if u were present there. Its hilarious Pakistanis talk bout Indian events more than Indians themselves. Now thats not a problem until u live by the truth.

Problem with u guyz is, U guyz blindly believe something and when facts are open u find corners to save face. Again I ask, why did Indian Muslims vote for Modi? Hope wihtout beating round da bush u are able to answer that. :)

So, is he attending or is he not attending? Either is fine by me.

90% Pakistan doesnt know who is he. So indeed he is not popular :)

anyway Nawaz Sharif should go and mentally be prepared to address the media in the same language which might be used by Modi and CO. If its mild he should use a mild one if its harsh he should use the same
Does 90% of Pakistan know who their own PM is?? Or what their National Capital is?? Last time I checked Pakistan has a literacy rate of 42%. Its sad that most Pakistanis don't even know whats happening in their own backyard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom