What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

Lets not get carried away here. His manifesto remains same. He is after all what he is, A destabilizing factor of region.

:o::o::o: Seriously?? i don't think that way neither should you cause all of their Politician say that they will Destroy Pakistan but after they win they won't so i think we should have friendly ties with India instead of fighting wars we should focus on development and what will India get destroying Pakistan their Focus will be on China as they are becoming regional Power so India would like to Surpass China rather then destroy or attack on Pakistan

Like @jaunty and I mentioned Modi is not the guy who like to shoot in air ... he ensure the things happen in his way before announcing.
NS will attend his oath ceremony!! Wait for few more hours It will be official!

Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif to accept Narendra Modi's invitation

That's a gud News :tup::tup:

It was a master stroke by Modi..... and If everyone attends and feel comfortable working with each other, slowly our region is going to grow faster.... SAARC is literally non operational because of India pakistan differences.....

I always said "I am not a MODI fan" ..... I dono for how long i can keep saying this!!!!!

:o::o::o: Seriously?? i don't think that way neither should you cause all of their Politician say that they will Destroy Pakistan but after they win they won't so i think we should have friendly ties with India instead of fighting wars we should focus on development and what will India get destroying Pakistan their Focus will be on China as they are becoming regional Power so India would like to Surpass China rather then destroy or attack on Pakistan

That's a gud News :tup::tup:
Tell that to them bro. We have tried our level best for exactly that in the past decade.

I doubt it, Modi is unpopular in Pakistan and so is the current Pakistani government. Nawaz Shareef wouldn't do anything to further dent his popularity and further antagonize the radical yahoos of Pakistan.

No, I'm quite certain he will visit.

And that would also be the right thing to do. The fact is, whatever we feel about Indian elections, it's not our place to do so. Whoever you chose to elect, we have to deal with. So it is better to deal with it, within the interests of Pakistan and it's people, not on the will of the collective ego of a nation.

Tell that to them bro. We have tried our level best for exactly that in the past decade.
And no one has asked for ur unprecedented assumptions. How can u be any so called supportive when there is no match in ur govt and Army's India Policy.

In India's case, Pakistan has known for its flip flops. Sharif invites Vajpaee to LAhore in bus and then we have Kargil, Zardari will send ISI chief, he will not send. Nawaz sharif will come (as per yesterday) now its to be decided. CMon, u can fool ur own selves but not others.

As far as India is concerned, Ur govt has no say in that but Army establishment and thats been obvious by the series of events.

Dont again say that u have been so called sincere in ur efforts. Coz sincereity means something when done independently. In India's case ur Democracy is the least independent. Now u can as always choose to be in denial as for we care.

And no one has asked for ur unprecedented assumptions. How can u be any so called supportive when there is no match in ur govt and Army's India Policy.

In India's case, Pakistan has known for its flip flops. Sharif invites Vajpaee to LAhore in bus and then we have Kargil, Zardari will send ISI chief, he will not send. Nawaz sharif will come (as per yesterday) now its to be decided. CMon, u can fool ur own selves but not others.

As far as India is concerned, Ur govt has no say in that but Army establishment and thats been obvious by the series of events.

Dont again say that u have been so called sincere in ur efforts. Coz sincereity means something when done independently. In India's case ur Democracy is the least independent. Now u can as always choose to be in denial as for we care.
LOL tell that propaganda stories who cant debug it. Here yr delusions are not appreciated.

I wish i could
then lets not get carried away. Remain careful of them.

LOL tell that propaganda stories who cant debug it. Here yr delusions are not appreciated.

then lets not get carried away. Remain careful of them.
Propaganda? Stories? Delusions?

Freaking, U dont even live in India to talk bout it. IN a secluded country like Pakistan where the citizens have been brainwashed for 7 decades by their rulers talk bout propaganda and delusions.

It must be awesome to live in some shell rite? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom