What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

double standards of BJP started showing up early ...........meh

I wouldnt call it double standards yet. All the SAARC leaders have been invited nothiing special about NS. Moreover I think we can expect him to work on the issue of 26/11 only after he takes the chair officially. Till now it would be wrong to be judgemental.

Ganja should not go there because this is not the right time for friendship. I support peace between India and Pakistan but this is not needed at the moment.

...and why you think so sir ???

I wouldnt call it double standards yet. All the SAARC leaders have been invited nothiing special about NS. Moreover I think we can expect him to work on the issue of 26/11 only after he takes the chair officially. Till now it would be wrong to be judgemental.

Pakistan killed our soldiers few days ago ..................and violated cease fire today ..............Modi should be true to his words and take action action now ................or those words were just for pseudo nationalists to joy ............and he cant do anything but just accuse Manmohan of being soft .

khud kya kar rha hai abb?>

Symbolic, but neva the less a good move from both sides....

shamo.jpg

Pakistan killed our soldiers few days ago ..................and violated cease fire today ..............Modi should be true to his words and take action action now ................or those words were just for pseudo nationalists to joy ............and he cant do anything but just accuse Manmohan of being soft .

I understand your anger mate. None of us has forgotten it. But as I said, just sending invitation to SAARC leaders should not be a judging factor on Modi'ss traits. Its not even the beginning yet.

Nawaz Sharif invited for Modi's swearing-in ceremony
AFP
NEW DELHI: Pakistan's Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has been invited, along with heads of other SAARC nations, to attend the swearing-in ceremony of India's next Prime Minister Narendra Modi on May 26, according to Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) sources.

Nirmala Sitharaman, a spokeswoman for the Bharatiya Janata Party, said all heads of government from the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) “have been given invitations to be present at Mr Modi's swearing in.”

The Hindu nationalist party had emerged victorious in the general elections held in the world's largest democracy during the past two months.

Following the success of the BJP in the elections, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had phonedthe party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi to congratulate him on his party’s win in Indian elections and extended an invitation to him to visit Pakistan.

I understand your anger mate. None of us has forgotten it. But as I said, just sending invitation to SAARC leaders should not be a judging factor on Modi'ss traits. Its not even the beginning yet.

and how much time was given to AK before people started asking stuff???

meanwhile double standards of Modi in talking and doing can very well be seen in PUNJAB .

Modi ji hates dynastic politics ............but hugs Badals in Punjab ......

ache din kaise ayege bhai ??? with double standards?

lo karlo baat ........PM bane nahi aur India ki insult karvana suru kardiya Modi ji neh

Springcoronation post: 5689997 said:
:lol: then why you guys abused MMS and Sonia party to core for the same.
Attending the coronation ceremony, , will not only nullify the killing of muslims and destroying of mosques by this humble background
monster (while in power) but boost his arrogance to brahministic level and it will give India a perfect propaganda ploy "we want to be friends, but look, they are sending
terrorists across L O C, please WORLD declare Pakistan a terrorist state and declare U N 's Kashmir resolution as null and void".Nawaz Sharif on the other side is
a businessman and not a statesman by any stretch of imagination, surrounded by bunch of non achievers, clerks at best.By staying at home and waiting for Modi's first move
towards violence and killing going on in Indian occupied Kashmir, Sharif can do Pakistan a
small favour.

and how much time was given to AK before people started asking stuff???

meanwhile double standards of Modi in talking and doing can very well be seen in PUNJAB .

Modi ji hates dynastic politics ............but hugs Badals in Punjab ......

ache din kaise ayege bhai ??? with double standards?

If being tough on security isses is concerned (like 26/11 and violation of ceasefire), I can certainly say, let him take charge once and you would certainly not complain on this again. And as far as what modi wants and how good he is as compared to Kejriwal is concerned, I have no opinion here. You may be right about AK.

If being tough on security isses is concerned (like 26/11 and violation of ceasefire), I can certainly say, let him take charge once and you would certainly not complain on this again. And as far as what modi wants and how good he is as compared to Kejriwal is concerned, I have no opinion here. You may be right about AK.

some people here are going to get a lot of trolling from me .............they did made fun of me when i said Jaitley is gonna loose ...........there is no wave in punjab ...............when i said AAP will get seats from Punjab .............all ganged up on me ..............said one thing and another ..............some stooped as low as to personally attack me ........................now those "sanghis" are finding it hard that all i said is true ............the issues i raised about Modi and Badals ......they didnt had any answer so turned things abusive.

Modi is no saint ..............a person having double standards on many stuff cant be true to the country and wont work for all .

funny thing when i said about Modi tweeting against dynasty politics and sharing stage with badals ..............Bhakts said ....coalation mein sacrifice karna parta hai .................toh Manmohan ko kyui galli dete rahe???

Modi should be true to his words ..............he said he will take strong action if our soldiers died ............well inviting Pak PM is not at all a "strong" action.

Modi is ready launch agni-5 missiles towards pakistan maybe they retaliate with some first Target Likely to be Punjab:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy: :wave::wave::wave:

Modi is ready launch agni-5 missiles towards pakistan maybe they retaliate with some first Target Likely to be Punjab:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy: :wave::wave::wave:

Punjab mein bacha he kya hai bhai sahib ..............NDA ruined everything

well someone did say once to me here that Punjab dont matter to India .........well ur statement coming close to that .

is that a Bhakt logic?

some people here are going to get a lot of trolling from me .............they did made fun of me when i said Jaitley is gonna loose ...........there is no wave in punjab ...............when i said AAP will get seats from Punjab .............all ganged up on me ..............said one thing and another ..............some stooped as low as to personally attack me ........................now those "sanghis" are finding it hard that all i said is true ............the issues i raised about Modi and Badals ......they didnt had any answer so turned things abusive.
Modi is no saint ..............a person having double standards on many stuff cant be true to the country and wont work for all .
funny thing when i said about Modi tweeting against dynasty politics and sharing stage with badals ..............Bhakts said ....coalation mein sacrifice karna parta hai .................toh Manmohan ko kyui galli dete rahe???
Modi should be true to his words ..............he said he will take strong action if our soldiers died ............well inviting Pak PM is not at all a "strong" action.
Dont worry RSS cadre are ready for some Ethnic Cleasing Be ready to convert in Hinduism Before Modi Rss sangis will Execute you Rss Cadre is ready for Indias Ethnic Cleanings Sikhs,Muslims,Christians B ready :butcher::butcher::butcher::butcher:ALL HEIL FURRER SHRI NARENDRA MODI

Punjab mein bacha he kya hai bhai sahib ..............NDA ruined everything
dONT WORRY PUNJABI HOT CHICKS ARE STILL THEIR :D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom