What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

He should go.as for inviting modi here doesn't sounds like a good idea. Should invite Rahul instead
Tumhari Problem kya hai @cheekybird ? :mad:

@WebMaster I need your help, You are using Xenforo Forum Board in your this site right?? Can you please share some name of good addons for Xenforo like for placing Adsense Ads, Similar Threads, For SEO Please :angel:

well mate thats what sanghis has to understand .................Modi said in his election campaigns lots of things .................BJP blamed MMS to be soft on Pakistan .................Modi kaunsa different hai ???
abei pehle oath to lene dei :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Modi is ready launch agni-5 missiles towards pakistan maybe they retaliate with some first Target Likely to be Punjab:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy: :wave::wave::wave:

If punjab goes India wont stand for a single minute. period.

Fools like you are the one who give reasons for these Pakistanis to fuel and create theories like Kahlistan and stuff.

Only people who have seen the pre poll environment in Punjab can agree. In Punjab there was a different wind blowing altogether so only people who have experienced it would have greed to it. Thats why you faced so many protesters to your posts.

I personally do not care wether Modi is a cunning person from heart or a saint.( In politics today expecting that would be foolish really) But I feel good that Modi has come to the power because - 1. I wanted Congress to go. 2. Modi had promised too much on development..his entire campaign was based on promisews of development, so development is bound to happen, even if it is not as much as what is pomised (and that never happens), I can certainly see more work being done than what congress did in the last 10 years. No I can talk in lengths in many other things on why am glad to see Modi on the chair. But I think it would be more constructive to discuss on what needs to be done and how we can do things to achieve what we started for. I am an optimist from heart, so taking this development positively, I would say, this invitaion could be also an attempt to change the image of India as a hegemony state or may be an attempt to create something on the lines of european union or atleast to boost trade and a new closer co-operation among the neighbours. So far am happy.

Modi talked about lots of things in his election campaign other then development .............eg - drugs in Punjab .............it would be good to see how he will act against his allies in Punjab in this issue ....xD

Being hard on Pakistan was another thing .................well he scored self goal on this one before even becoming PM

Fools like you are the one who give reasons for these Pakistanis to fuel and create theories like Kahlistan and stuff.

And what about this AAPtard . . who is on a verbal diarrhoea. . . spewing nonsense . . like a shit machine.

BTW @NKVD don't crack jokes like these. . because of one Idiot you shouldn't make fun of whole punjab :tdown::tdown:

bhai JUST DOING REVERSE TROLLING that guy need it

yaar,Modi itna bhi bura to nahin
While in the office, he could manage to kill, burn and rape only 2000 odd Muslims, this is not enough to call him an evil, yes he is not a bad man!you are right farhan or are you alright?

Last edited:
abei pehle oath to lene dei :angry::angry::angry::angry:

oath se pehle he yeh haal hai ...............baad mein toh yeh bhai sahib Nawaz ji se whatsapp par love msg share karenge :D

I hope Modi dont serve Pak Pm chicken briyani .............irony will die

well mate thats what sanghis has to understand .................Modi said in his election campaigns lots of things .................BJP blamed MMS to be soft on Pakistan .................Modi kaunsa different hai ???

That is what masses have to understand, They are all part of system. No matter how aggressive your Modi tries to be but he has to work under protocols. They speeches the give during elections are just crap and meant for stupid masses, who would vote for them like sheeps any sane person would know there is very little they can do.

bhai JUST DOING REVERSE TROLLING that guy need it

troll tah tuhade naal ho geya

That is what masses have to understand, They are all part of system. No matter how aggressive your Modi tries to be but he has to work under protocols. They speeches the give during elections are just crap and meant for stupid masses, who would vote for them like sheeps any sane person would know there is very little they can do.

very true

oath se pehle he yeh haal hai ...............baad mein toh yeh bhai sahib Nawaz ji se whatsapp par love msg share karenge
bhai jO BI KAREGA ATLEAST kejriwaal ki tarah DHARNA NAHI KAREGA

MemeCenter_1394796430508_708.jpg

Lol if you were a Pakistani Punjabi, you would be the Elite, Because Pakistani Punjabis Dominate every part of Pakistan :D

Feeling sorry for our Fellow Punjabis being treated like this :(

And what about this AAPtard . . who is on a verbal diarrhoea. . . spewing nonsense . . like a shit machine.

BTW @NKVD don't crack jokes like these. . because of one Idiot you shouldn't make fun of whole punjab :tdown::tdown:

yeh dekh lo ...................he cant argue meaning fully against Modi inviting Pak PM while our soldiers died .............and turning abusive ............typical

all I can say "GET well soon mate "

oath se pehle he yeh haal hai ...............baad mein toh yeh bhai sahib Nawaz ji se whatsapp par love msg share karenge

Jaitley ji dharna karne gaye the ....................made world record of shortest dharna ever ...................garmi bahut thi na

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom