What's new

Modi Invited Pakistan PM for 26 May Ceremony

There were reports that Modi was reaching out to Pak govt even before the results were announced. Apparently he sent an NRI from USA to Pakistan to talk with Nawaz Shariff. So I think it's a well thought out invitation and it will be accepted.

No. The reality is Some NRI in the US who is also doing some treasury work of RSS had visited Pakistan recently. Whole visit was managed by PAK high Commission

You guys have ruined it enough, thats why they all make fun of Sardar G and 12 oclock :rofl: in India. I met people from South they all hate Punjabis to the core :D

they might had got beaten by punjabis .............nothing special ....common stuff here

so u dont have anything to say to defend Modi now ???? ok ...................then let Nawaz uncle enjoy Chicken briyani with Modi :D

Aww . . now you are not making any sense . . but good thing is. . you atleast tried . .unlike kajri babu . .who would have sat on dharna instead :D:D:D

Aww . . now you are not making any sense . . but good thing is. . you atleast tried . .unlike kajri babu . .who would have sat on dharna instead :D:D:D

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Asked youngsters of Trichy if PM should hurry into talks with Pakistan after what happened today? Is the nation&#39;s pride not important to us?</p>&mdash; Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) <a href=" ">September 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Asked youngsters of Trichy if PM should hurry into talks with Pakistan after what happened today? Is the nation&#39;s pride not important to us?</p>&mdash; Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) <a href=" ">September 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
10299969_1612651495626705_3442821353607819464_n.jpg

I think PM should not go simply because Indian counterpart didn't care about the visit after being invited in his own ceremony. We don't have to take first step all the time.

PS: Since Peace and MODI are two opposite terms in dictionary he should not bother about the invitation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom