What's new

Modi attacks Congress for appeasement of muslims

Assamese people should do what? Kill some poor innocent Bangladeshis just because they had no food and crossed over? Thats not a very good idea! The only solution is a developed Bangladesh..but it will take many years..The Assamese people went for the Assam Agitation and Nellie happened. We don't need riots..we need a diplomatic solution. It's actually a very complex issue.

They should vote the party which supports their cause. May be AGP(regional party) will be more sincere in stopping it.

They should vote the party which supports their cause. May be AGP(regional party) will be more sincere in stopping it.

The best way is to fence the border and make BSF to do their work properly without shooting lil girls around.

Let me tell you how BDs infiltrate into India in areas which are fenced. The system is called tangra system. Tangra is the code for the would-be BD migrant.

Anyway.

The border fencing system uses two parallel fences of barbwire with a roof of a barbwire mesh. Now a would-be migrant, i.e. the tangra, pays an amount to an agent in BD and I'm told that the amount varies. This agent then pays to his counterpart in India, through hawla. Sometimes they pay off the security forces on either side of the border, but most of the times, to make more profit, one or both of the agents may just neglect to do that. Once the cash transaction is complete, the BD agent brings a couple of bamboo ladders in the middle of the night. One is placed against the fence on BD's side to climb up, while the other is placed across the barbwire mesh at the top, forming a bridge between the two parallel fences. The would-be migrant, after reaching the top, pulls up the 1st ladder and places it against fence on the Indian side to climb down. Once on the other side, if the tangra is lucky, s/he will be given a fake ration card and s/he will forever vanish in India, becoming *cough* *cough* a Bengali Muslim (however, introducing him/herself as Hindu). If its a she, and is unlucky, she will find herself in a brothel somewhere in India.

If the security forces are paid off, they will simply not patrol that area during the fixed time. If they are not paid off and detect such trespassing they will just shoot to kill (recall that shooting incidence a couple or so months ago where a young BD girl was shot dead).

Let me tell you how BDs infiltrate into India in areas which are fenced. The system is called tangra system. Tangra is the code for the would-be BD migrant.

Anyway.

The border fencing system uses two parallel fences of barbwire with a roof of a barbwire mesh. Now a would-be migrant, i.e. the tangra, pays an amount to an agent in BD and I'm told that the amount varies. This agent then pays to his counterpart in India, through hawla. Sometimes they pay off the security forces on either side of the border, but most of the times, to make more profit, one or both of the agents may just neglect to do that. Once the cash transaction is complete, the BD agent brings a couple of bamboo ladders in the middle of the night. One is placed against the fence on BD's side to climb up, while the other is placed across the barbwire mesh at the top, forming a bridge between the two parallel fences. The would-be migrant, after reaching the top, pulls up the 1st ladder and places it against fence on the Indian side to climb down. Once on the other side, if the tangra is lucky, s/he will be given a fake ration card and s/he will forever vanish in India, becoming *cough* *cough* a Bengali Muslim (however, introducing him/herself as Hindu). If its a she, and is unlucky, she will find herself in a brothel somewhere in India.

If the security forces are paid off, they will simply not patrol that area during the fixed time. If they are not paid off and detect such trespassing they will just shoot to kill (recall that shooting incidence a couple or so months ago where a young BD girl was shot dead).

Enjoyed your fairytale. Give you a C for creativity.

You guys still have ration cards ? Damn man, we did away with those things a long time ago !!! Those cards caused too much corruption.

Anyway.

Yeah I know all these, that's why I said BSF need to do their work properly without giving the country a bad name by shooting teenagers.

Enjoyed your fairytale. Give you a C for creativity.
Oh yes, I was waiting for your approval.

<wipes a tear from the cheek>

You guys still have ration cards ? Damn man, we did away with those things a long time ago !!! Those cards caused too much corruption.
Of course, 160 million = 1 billion.

<wipes another tear from another cheek>

Are you guys mentally retarded or programmed nerds by your GOV? Who would
in their slightest of dreams would ever want to live in India?
Where their own poor
citizens aren't even considered as citizens rather animals. Such a dirty
place full of racist rich wannabe beggers each biting the flesh of others like zombies.

Of course Bangladeshis :lol:

Of course Bangladeshis :lol:

Go n look at bihar... I hope all biharis are not illegal bangladeshi migrants... there are 81% people live below poverty line and has a per capita gdp of only around 300 usd... one of the lowest even then somalia ...so better think about them.

Go n look at bihar... I hope all biharis are not illegal bangladeshi migrants... there are 81% people live below poverty line and has a per capita gdp of only around 300 usd... one of the lowest even then somalia ...so better think about them.

BS , as usual.

Poverty rate is 40% - comparable to Bangladesh - and currently Bihar is one of the top three fastest growing states in India.

India - World Bank Report &#58; Bihar - Towards a Development Strategy

Also BD illegals coming to Bihar gives an account of the grueling poverty back home in BD. :coffee:

BS , as usual.

Poverty rate is 40% - comparable to Bangladesh - and currently Bihar is one of the top three fastest growing states in India.

India - World Bank Report &#58; Bihar - Towards a Development Strategy

Also BD illegals coming to Bihar gives an account of the grueling poverty back home in BD. :coffee:

A tourist visits a family in India, when he asks to use the bathroom they took him to the backyard and told him sky is the limit. So the host gives him a piece of paper torn from a note book. The bewildered tourists says, " hey you may have something important written on that piece of paper", the host says "we are so poor we can't even pay attention."

AGP came to power once under Prafulla Kumar Mahanta and they messed up the entire political scenario. Only the central gov can do something..! Sad but true!

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Modi idolizes Hitler.

No, Modi actually is the reincarnation of Hitler! ;)

Modi idolizes Hitler.

I wish every CM in our states become like Modi (Hilter :lol:)

He made Gujarat one of the most developed state of India

If Modi become Indian PM than I am sure illegal Bangladeshi will surely reach to their real place

I wish every CM in our states become like Modi (Hilter :lol:)

He made Gujarat one of the most developed state of India

If Modi become Indian PM than I am sure illegal Bangladeshi will surely reach to their real place

I seriously doubt Modi will do anything like that. Infact presence of bangladeshis is the sure way of winning an election.
Modi is an autocrat, does not respect his colleagues, does not trust anybody. It is easy to show economic progress, if one person decides everything, without discussion.

AGP came to power once under Prafulla Kumar Mahanta and they messed up the entire political scenario. Only the central gov can do something..! Sad but true!

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

No, Modi actually is the reincarnation of Hitler! ;)

Very possible, Modi is vegetarian. Hitler touted himself as a vegetarian. Hitlers boys, Modis boys in Khaki.

Back
Top Bottom