What's new

Bangladeshi migrants attacking BJP workers with Mamata's backing, says BJP MP Giriraj Singh

That is the legal gentle way of doing it. I say just clamp down on news traders and give the Bodos a free hand. They will deal with this menace for good. And if they need reinforcements, ask the garo and khasi from Meghalaya and Nagas to assist them.

If WB people are weaklings, not our problem.

10 days is needed to arrange for enough trains for them to be sent back. That's all.
that is something modi is already doing TV18 seems done ,only NDTV is left which he hardly cares about,not only this their is a serious possibility of some action if needed,centre authorised action.

reach bengal the last,they are in delhi NCR,Mumbai,Kerala,Bihar. enough work for two years till elections in W bengal happens,momta only needs them till 2016 after that she hardly cares.

KHALI BORO BORO KOTHA,HAEN KARENGA,TAEN KARENGA.but when this KARENGA will happen? The deportation started before election. But I haven't seen a single news about Bangladeshi deportation yet.Where are they deporting them to KHOWABland?

Where is that Swami Ji. He should be beaten up in the first place.
It will be the bangladeshis in India who will get a kick from patriots if they mention Dr.swamy.:D

This is what I have known from the people who frequently visit their relatives in west Bengal.
You mean Illegal bangladeshis visiting frequently Illegal Bangladeshis residing in West Bengal? :D

that is something modi is already doing TV18 seems done ,only NDTV is left which he hardly cares about,not only this their is a serious possibility of some action if needed,centre authorised action.

reach bengal the last,they are in delhi NCR,Mumbai,Kerala,Bihar. enough work for two years till elections in W bengal happens,momta only needs them till 2016 after that she hardly cares.
I don't watch NDTV, people should boycott that channel,if their TRP's come down, they will automatically toe the line or be broke with no viewers.
Once their profits are down they will be up for acquisition, that is when it should be bought.:D
They should first start from Southern states they are tons of them in hyderabad in Old city and work their way up, Assamese can take care of the situation provided we give them support,with BSF coordinating with bodos and other indigenous people there and keep the media out.
What needs to be done is people rounded up and sent directly to border,Interference of Mamata should not be tolerated.

Last edited:
I don't watch NDTV, people should boycott that channel,if their TRP's come down, they will automatically toe the line or be broke with no viewers.
Once their profits are down they will be up for acquisition, that is when it should be bought.:D
They should first start from Southern states they are tons of them in hyderabad in Old city and work their way up, Assamese can take care of the situation provided we give them support,with BSF coordinating with bodos and other indigenous people there and keep the media out.
What needs to be done is people rounded up and sent directly to border,Interference of Mamata should not be tolerated.

Even I stopped watching NDTV 5 years ago.They are such useless news traders. In fact my family watches only select Hindi news channels or our own newspapers in sikkim.

Network 18 channels are just paid pooches.

KHALI BORO BORO KOTHA,HAEN KARENGA,TAEN KARENGA.but when this KARENGA will happen? The deportation started before election. But I haven't seen a single news about Bangladeshi deportation yet.Where are they deporting them to KHOWABland?

You know the weakness of something called process. Key it take is course. Now not even Momta can stop Modi from kicking her vote bank out because of parliamentary seats.

But you can definitely help the government with a little 'unofficial' help.

NDTV is a devil in the house. It is the spearhead if all the anti India campaigns in the country. From showing live troops in kargil war to spewing venom against indian communities, they are the real menace.

They must be dealt with especially Burkha Dutt, Nidhi Razdan, Vikram Chandra and that Roy chap.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom