What's new

Bangladeshi Infiltrators Will Have to Go Back: Modi

She is a politician without principle just like the rest. She, today as a CM does the same thing what the CPI M use to do before. No wonder she is scared by the overwhelming popularity of Modi in the last few months in Bengal.

After her tenure as CM, CPIM seems to be ANGELS :angel:

Is it right? I hope increase in polls may help BJP Am I right?

BJP will definitely see an increase in votes. You can see how the polls are being rigged by TMC and election commission is doing nothing on it. It means the Congress and TMC equally anticipated the rise of Modi wave in Bengal much before the election.

Agreed. At least left regime was ruled by educated people.This government is by the goons, for the murderers and of the thieves.

Before that Munshi's Book will be BANNED in India as well as INDIA's COLONIES.

Don't even think about it, the CPIM, ironically has moved even beyond their own communist ideology, they are more than happy to indulge in pandering to religious leaders and communities and by extension perpetuate vote bank politics.

Is there anybody here who does not agree with the title of the thread ?

Yes, but even that will have gates & checkposts manned by BSF, so they need to be monitored also.

Monitoring the BSF is the real pain in terms of what we can do beyond completing the fence, people often underestimate exactly how effective they could be even without shooting infiltrators on sight if they are leveraged properly.

Monitoring the BSF is the real pain in terms of what we can do beyond completing the fence, people often underestimate exactly how effective they could be even without shooting infiltrators on sight if they are leveraged properly.
Get some drones and shoot them pigs.

Get some drones and shoot them pigs.

Drones can aid in monitoring the border, BSF already has a few drones at hand, it will still not be enough to stem the problem.

Using HUMINT from state police, IB and the BSF's own ears and eyes, we need to bust the trafficking and smuggling networks on our side of the border, of course given that the politicians and big wigs of the region are more than likely involved in said networks it will require hard-nosed and pragmatic action. This alone will go a long way in solving our problems. Of course this is just one required step, just like drone surveillance.

Resorting to armed drones on the other hand will be a bad idea given the sort of atmosphere and backlash that will create, you don't need to bomb these folks, you need to keep them out (WITHOUT BOMBING THEM).

Resorting to armed drones on the other hand will be a bad idea given the sort of atmosphere and backlash that will create, you don't need to bomb these folks, you need to keep them out (WITHOUT BOMBING THEM).
We are too soft. They know once they get in India they will get forged documents and live like they were born here. Just make an example out of those pole-vaulters.

Shoot them and torture the captured ones. this is the only way.

We are too soft. They know once they get in India they will get forged documents and live like they were born here. Just make an example out of those pole-vaulters.

Shoot them and torture the captured ones. this is the only way.

We've shot plenty, tortured a few too, hasn't worked and won't work.

You could send up a 100 drones armed with missiles and it would still be like shooting a bullet into a cloud of locusts.

Its not about being soft or hard, its about applying methods that work and discarding the one's that don't.

We've shot plenty, tortured a few too, hasn't worked and won't work.
You could send up a 100 drones armed with missiles and it would still be like shooting a bullet into a cloud of locusts.
Its not about being soft or hard, its about applying methods that work and discarding the one's that don't.
Why dont they cross over to Burma? Cuz they know whats waiting for them in Burma.

Why dont they cross over to Burma? Cuz they know whats waiting for them in Burma.

So we should now mobilize our military and our CAPFs for clearing out civilian infiltrators? Because that is what we will have to do to replicate the situation in Burma.

There are far better ways to deal with this issue, mechanisms which have been in place but never utilized due to a variety of reasons.

Bm8-s-8CIAAi20f.jpg:medium

I hate this kind of populist and symbolic politics. I don't understand why Muslim fall for this kind of gimmicks. She is actually making a mockery of the Muslim prayers. I would rather have someone who sticks to his own set of beliefs but work for an inclusive development. I was happy when Modi refused to wear the skull cap.

One thing I don't understand is do bangladeshis have no sense of self respect and honour? Our brothels are full of bangladeshi women, do they not feel ashamed to be working as ladies of the hour?

Back
Top Bottom