What's new

Merry Christmas to PDF members

Christmas is bad when compared with Bakr-Id or Ramzan. :agree:

Because I dont get delicious Mutton Biryani from my Christian friends, rather only a bottle of wine. :D

Anyway Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year !!!

christmas-wreath-animated-christmas-2008-christmas-2807869-279-279.gif

christmas_animated_gifs_28.gif

birthday-cake-animated.gif

christmas-tree+animated.gif

Happy birthday ko Hazhrat Eesa A.S.

Happy birthday Quaid-e-Azam

Happy birthday Nawaz Sharif

Happy birthday JESUS CHRIST. Son of god etc etc and the works. This is merry christmas to "christian" members.......for once in your life....acknowledge our existence as a seperate entity. I say that to my pak breatheren. We are not the prodigal children of islam.

I wish a joyous Christmas to all forum members and readers.

Yours truly,

Martin

Note: Thank you to "tseman" for the video links.

----------

Santa Claus (i.e. Dun Che Lao Ren) is Chinese. How else can you explain that Santa's toys are all made in China? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas is no longer only Exclusivly for Christians now, its now a commercial holiday. So Merry Christmas everyone :D

The next big question is, is Easter a Christian holiday or has that even been 'commericilised'

Merry Christmas

Now I have to find a big turkey tomorrow cuz I forgot to bring it today and isloo lacks so many grocery stores. I miss khi already.

Btw HBD to Quaid e Azam

well here in India we celebrate and wish Christmas to all be it hindu,christian or muslim or sikh.
So merry xmas to all!!

This is so refreshing compared to a similar "Merry Christmas" thread on another forum which turned into an argument.

So thank you all from this Christian who never forgot Jesus amid the spectacular consumerism, and anyone who adopted the holiday as a time for togetherness with family, friends, peace, and joy, a hearty WELCOME. :welcome:

We can overcome religious differences with something as simple as respect and acknowledgement. I have made it a point to learn about, and understand, Muslim and Jewish holidays as well, and I'm trying with Hinduism! There are sooo many! :woot:

happy christmas christian friends

in england here, it snow every where and xmas tree and decorations..

Back
Top Bottom