What's new

Merry Christmas to PDF members

Merry-Christmas-everyone.jpg

Merry-Christmas-Everyone-3-bright-colors-17798173-1600-1200.jpg

Merry-Christmas-christmas-465666_1024_768.jpg

I can tell you one thing that even when I have celebrated Christmas in western nations, its not the same as the ones celebrated with fellow Christian Pakistani's.

I still remember that my PE teacher, who was a Christian himself, used to dress up as Santa Clause and distribute gifts.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

jingle bell, jingle bell...................hey can anyone sing that? i don't know the whole song. :D

Christians aren't the only one who celebrate this holiday you know =p. Any how Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all ;D

Nope they aren't. I remember when I was in Kerala on the holidays everyone used to say "Merry Christmas" Hindus, Muslims, Christians, etc..

Christmas eve here.

Happy holidays and merry Christmas everyone !

It is just a time to share the joy and have a good time. I am not a christian and I am going to Church tonight. :)

San Francisco during Christmas is beautiful!

usca34382.jpeg

san-francisco-skyline.jpg

Last edited:
this christmas has been eye opening for me.............after attending the night mass 11pm to 2am it surprised me that after people came out the church they seem to concentrating on their new costumes,the decorations,ways to improve the churchs coffers,new cars and what not.........and i also saw this,they(including the priest) shooood away the beggars who were outside the church and felt disgusted when they touched them..................then i realised is this real christmas???????no. christmas is not about snow,santa,gifts,coniferous trees but it teaches to share the love of god and spread peace in this unstable world..............am planning a trip to the "department of psychotherapy, cmc, vellore" to pray for the mentally unstable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,make ur christmas meaningfull and happy.

Back
Top Bottom