What's new

Merry Christmas to PDF members

Merry christmas to everyone christians, hindus, muslims, jews, sikhs.........

Holla had a big party afternoon today with frens................... loved it....

To all my fellow Christian friends have a X-Mass full of fun

Buon Natale a tutti!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I'm a Muslim but i used to celebrate every event during year with my friends here. Don't matter if it's Eid or 14 August my italian friends always congratulate me and give me a lot of gifts....so in return i also celebrate Christmas with them and return the favours!

It's always nice to celebrate events and enjoy some good parties!!:partay:

And now the most important event along the Christmas is our beloved and great leader "Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah" Birthday!! Greetings to everybody!!!:pakistan:

Happy Christmas to all my fellow Christians..
Its sad to see Christians in the offices in Saudi Arabia on this day.

It's the same thing for the Muslims here in West! We didn't have any holiday on Eid.....so it's not a big deal if Saudia didn't give them leave.

49f09af274022.jpg

~ To all members who enjoy the day of christmas wishing you all a merry christmas and may GOD bless you and your familes :) ~

Thanks for your Christmas greetings. Merry Christmas and a better New Year in 2012 to and for you, and
the whole world.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

The message is eternal and not limited to any one year, so again Merry Christmas to all!

Back
Top Bottom