What's new

Merry Christmas to PDF members

And a Blessed and Merry Christmas to you and yours...and Good Health and Happiness in 2011.

Cheers

Happy holidays and merry Christmas everyone !

It is just a time to share the joy and have a good time. I am not a christian and I am going to Church tonight. :)

San Francisco during Christmas is beautiful!

usca34382.jpeg

san-francisco-skyline.jpg

Dude............I misss San fran so very much. Used to drive there once a month to hang out. Union Square..........!!!!!

Merry Christmas & happy holidays.

Lots of love to Quaid e Azam M.A.Jinnah on his birthday too.

Merry Christmas .... Merry Christmas... I wish you all a Merry Christmas ... lalalalalaaa and a very prosperous new year....

Merry Christmas to everybody. May God's grace shine upon you all and the new year bring everybody's wishes true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Christmas to all my fellow Christians..
Its sad to see Christians in the offices in Saudi Arabia on this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Christmas to all Christian community........:cheers:

Some of my family members used to work for PIA when it was somewhat good, not as good as the 70's but still good. As PIA owns the Roosevelt Hotel in New York, they used to produce small sacks of candies for children to serve in the hotel and they were also sent for the families of the crew.

That was by far the best tasting sweets I had ever tasted in my life, the gifts from New York and all those sweets have left an ever lasting impression of US for me at the time of Christmas.

Hope the New Year changes things for the better and may peace return to many parts of the world, Ameen.

121506_ny_christmas_520c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom