What's new

Karachi bakeries under fire for refusing to write Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a non story.

An individual staff member refused, customer complained, company owners took action against member of staff.

But liberal burger boys of PDF would use it to whine while pajeets would use this nonissue to hide their crimes and would try to create between India and Pakistan

It's not a rule. Ask your MNA to get it passed from the parliament for it to become a rule.
bakeries not owned by the government, it belongs to private owners and they have their own SOPs , no one can force them to change there SOPs if they stop serving any individual or group

I won't waste my time on people so much broad minded that they can swap wife's because west is doing so.

As for Apollon,

Buddy you have all the right to demand given your religion/festive and I respect that but you cannot force me to write that is where you should respect something I disagree with. So we both are following our religions. Creating a fuss out of this is today's problem. But the good news is that you'll find many here who will happily do this for you I know JawadKKhan would definitely do so I don't think there is much more to discuss

Peace!

bakeries not owned by the government, it belongs to private owners and they have their own SOPs , no one can force them to change there SOPs if they stop serving any individual or group

It wasn't thier SOP. It was the bigotry of a single individual. The owners have taken action against that person.

I doubt that.

I know that, you think you throw cake at someone's face and they let you go without a healthy beating? dude wake up from your fantasy, and this fake reality of invincibility, your thoughts are as fake as Christmas lol

Well a country which is infested with religious fanatics.. extremists and killers in the name of blashphemy.. then why not normal humans (liberals) should not go aapay say bahar..! Pakistan will be destroyed by extremism.. india cannot mess with us.. we will finish ourselves.
oh please give us a BREAK, religeously neither we cant say merry christmass nor we can write however if the recipient is a christian ten the bakery should oblige their request as this their festive season.

Once you put up a signboard and start selling stuff, you don't get to choose your customers and discriminate based on their preferences.

It's not charity, it's business.

Which rule tells you to oppress the religious minorities? What do you gain from acting like this?
Im not appreciating these MFs who refused to write marry Christmas over cakes , but I would not let anyone to put fingers towards my country or my religion due to personal act of few scumbags

I know that, you think you throw cake at someone's face and they let you go without a healthy beating? dude wake up from your fantasy, and this fake reality of invincibility, your thoughts are as fake as Christmas lol

Im an athlete. People who work in bakeries are mostly plebs. What they gonna do? Run after me?

Once you put up a signboard and start selling stuff, you don't get to choose your customers and discriminate based on their preferences.

It's not charity, it's business.
Do you believe any European store keeper will write happy holocaust over the cake for you ??

Do you believe any European store keeper will write happy holocaust over the cake for you ??

Why should I ask them to write that in the first place? Write happy holocaust to satisfy my ego or helplessness?

Im christian and i want that my faith is respected 100%. Easy concept, isnt it?
Hypocrisy. Not easy concept for Greeks.

The cake incident was by some random guy, who was disciplined by his company, far cry from the Greek court banning a humane practise basic to the Muslim and Jewish faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom