What's new

Karachi bakeries under fire for refusing to write Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no muslim greeks. Its not even meassurable.

If they want leave, nobody holds them back

There are 150,000 Muslims in Greece and a few thousand jews. Of course you people killed 80% of your jewish population during WW2, so this act of hostility against them should not surprise anyone.

This is the truth of humane European slaughter...

One Saturday, my colleagues had to kill a sow because she was ill and no longer able to give birth. But the person usually responsible for shooting the animals wasn’t there.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/vbwqpb/what-i-learned-from-debating-animal-farmers-online

One of my colleagues decided to kill her with whatever was available – a club. The pig screamed and looked at us while he was hitting her. It took another 30 minutes for her to die.

We have no muslim greeks. Its not even meassurable.

If they want leave, nobody holds them back
Well the same can be said about this Christmas cake person. Which btw we won't say, after all there is difference between us and those born with inherent inferiority complex due to centuries of humiliation at hands of Muslim Turks.

There are 150,000 Muslims in Greece and a few thousand jews. Of course you people killed 80% of your jewish population during WW2, so this act of hostility against them should not surprise anyone.

This is the truth of humane European slaughter...

When you enter a country, respect its laws. Its that simple.

You seriously compare merry christmas to holocaust? Dude i feel pity for you.

Cutting a animals neck without stunning it is barbaric.
Not 'barbaric' as killing fish out of water, gasping, writhing and thrashing for oxygen. Animals are stunned in Australia before Halal slaughter. The meat is used for domestic consumption as well as exports. Traditional Halal is humane as well when done properly. The animal dies instantly. The blood is drained making the meat hygienic and better tasting.

Well the same can be said about this Christmas cake person. Which btw we won't say, after all there is difference between us and those born with inherent inferiority complex due to centuries of humiliation at hands of Muslim Turks.

There is no inferiority complex. We destroyed the ottoman empire and completly annihilated evrything it did hold dear. So revenge was complete.
Not 'barbaric' as killing fish out of water gasping, writhing and thrashing for oxygen. Animals are stunned in Australia before Halal slaughter. The meat is used for domestic consumption as well as exports. Traditional Halal is humane as well when done properly. The animal dies instantly. The blood is drained making the meat hygienic and better tasting.

We have our own laws and believes. That should be respected 🙂👍

There is no inferiority complex. We destroyed the ottoman empire and completly annihilated evrything it did hold dear. So revenge was complete.
It seems like you still haven't recovered from trauma. Try making some turk friends maybe it will help you get over past

It seems like you still haven't recovered from trauma. Try making some turk friends maybe it will help you get over past

I cant since no turks are left in Greece. So i dont know any.

That said, we dont allow that animals throat gets cut. Thats the law here and must be respected.

The crux of the matter, if read in light of intellectual quest, one can validate the argument of not writing merry Christmas. Of course this ought to be discerned from the fact that Muslims rejoice in Jesus the Messiah sent by Allah.

Muslims ought to congratulate Christians that they recognized Jesus who is the Messiah sent by Allah to Banu Israeel. As it stands, the Christians were the ones who accepted Jesus the Messiah, not the Jews. This is critical juncture where Banu Israeel split and the Holy Quran makes this distinction known where it classifies the ones who rejected Jesus as "Yahud" and ones who accepted Jesus as "Nasaarah".

In Pakistan, as in the Muslim World, ought to educate themselves on the subject, as history will culminate at this very junction. Pakistanis ought to look to Egypt who have had respected Coptic Christians and have lived side by side in peace and harmony for centuries.

This subject is vast and requires careful study of the Holy Quran. Sadly nowadays Pakistanis have more time for politics of the primates and bollywood trash.

I can only hope and pray that Pakistanis stand up, to distinguish themselves as seekers of knowledge, not blinded by religious zealots who are clueless to the subjects disclosed in the Quran.

If Pakistanis do distinguish themselves in the quest for knowledge, they will have proven themselves as Muslims who weren't led astray by the devil.

So I celebrate the coming of Jesus the Messiah of Allah, the Son of the blessed Virgin Mary, Alaihi Salam. As Muslims we believe that Jesus was not killed by Romans at the behest of Jewish Rabbis, nor was He crucified.

Pakistan, extricate yourselves from ignorance and illiteracy. Become the bright start of knowledge in the Islamic World. Inshallah, Ameen!
Ameen.

Beautifully written Brother!..

We Pakistanis think somehow we are thekaydaar of Islam and all of middle east, turkey, malaysia and all other muslim countries who celebrate with non-muslims, give full rights and values to jews and other religions are fools.

IMO, a true religious person would be very tolerant, patient, loving and caring. Would become example. Would never harm another person with his feelings or by violence.

But what we are producing is whole lot of intolerant, abusive religious fanatics. We are 180 degree away from true spirits of religion. Religion was never sent to create resentment, division, hatred and violence on earth. I really wonder why Pakistani society has tremendous capability to go towards extremism. The muslim countries I have visited shows none such thing. Pakistan was not like this before 80's.. It largely changed when mullahism flourished in the country under Zia's regime, man-made blasphemy laws and many other intolerant behaviors were normalized.

We have our own laws and believes. That should be respected 🙂👍
You are a hypocrite. You are asking respect to your faith while denying the rights of other faiths. And as a Muslim I have no issue with greeting someone Merry Christmas. I won't say I have an issue with Merry Christmas now because you have a bogus issue with Halal.

When you enter a country, respect its laws. Its that simple.

Thats BS, these people have lived in Greece for centuries. You're creating laws to curb their religious freedom. Its facism.

You are a hypocrite. You are asking respect to your faith while denying the rights of other faiths. And as a Muslim I have no issue with greeting someone Merry Christmas. I won't say I have an issue with Merry Christmas now because you have a bogus issue with Halal.

They can live their religion freely as long they dont break any greek laws.
Thats BS, these people have lived in Greece for centuries. You're creating laws to curb their religious freedom. Its facism.

Fun fact its also not allowed to rip out peoples hearts. Doesnt mean we block aztec religion.

No person sitting abroad enjoying religious freedoms should view this as okay. A cake is trivial sure, but attitudes to other religions and minorities in Pakistan is a serious issue.
Hit the nail on the head there, its not good seeing some of the response on this thread, makes you think what has become of Pakistan.

Thread is now totally derailed.

Hit the nail on the head there, its not good seeing some of the response on this thread, makes you think what has become of Pakistan.

I understand for Pakistanis it is difficult to be accountable for immoral/unethical actions when you see Indians brutalizing their minorities on a daily basis and the world doesn't care. I know you might feel this is unfair but just understand the moral path is the most difficult and if you stick to it you will be rewarded.

Our barometer is not an Indian or a Euro who skips Indian atrocities to focus their hate on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom