What's new

Mastan Khan Father of 22 unfazed by displacement, says only interested in getting fourth wife

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Father of 22 unfazed by displacement, says only interested in getting fourth wife
By Saqib Nasir
Published: July 18, 2014
737427-mastan-1405675468-899-640x480.JPG

Express News screengrab of Mastan Khan, a 66-year-old father of 22 children.

BANNU:

Driving an eccentric vehicle that he designed himself, Mastan Khan, a 66-year-old man who was displaced in the ongoing military operation in North Waziristan, remarked that if he stays alive, by God’s will, he would have 18 more children — to add to his collection of 22.

“I’ll be done when I get a fourth wife, it is my only interest,” he said.

Speaking about his wives, the father of 22 children said, “One of them had become old and aged while the other two were fine.”

Khan claimed he gets his wives whatever they ask him for, adding that once he got 30 tolas of gold for each of them.
Sporting a wild moustache on his face, a peculiar cap on his head and a Kalashnikov in his hand, the 66-year-old revealed that cars and moustaches were his only hobbies.

He is currently living in Bannu, with other internally displaced persons (IDPs) from North Waziristan.

“I will give my life for Pakistan, this is a small thing,” he remarked, referring to the change in location.
@MastanKhan ..... WTF man :P

Kya bakwas stereotypical racist propaganda hey. To the thread starter, how many rupees you donated to miserable IDPs?. Banatay raho IDP jokes, pathan jokes ki tara. Tum desi logo ki yahi adat hey

abey biwi hay ya amrood !!!!

the report says :

Speaking about his wives, the father of 22 children said, “One of them had become old and aged while the other two were fine.”

:lol:

well.....as long as he can take care of these many children and 4 wives no issues.....I wish him good luck :)...

he is a true man facing things on his own....unlike the other haji sahab :P !!!

So cute !!! you can argue about his family planning calculation :-)
but one thing is sure such simple patriotic people are heart and soul of Pakistan

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom