What's new

Mastan Khan Father of 22 unfazed by displacement, says only interested in getting fourth wife

FAKE,This guy live in Domail and is the permanent resident of Bannu and is not from NW.

To be precise,He's my very very very very very and very far relative
==============================================
Does the waqas guy still write for pakistan ka khuda hafiz or not?if i am not wrong he's his naphew or close relative

FAKE,This guy live in Domail and is the permanent resident of Bannu and is not from NW.

Does the waqas guy still write for pakistan ka khuda hafiz or not?if i am not wrong he's his naphew or close relative

Thanks for info bro,

Kya bakwas stereotypical racist propaganda hey. To the thread starter, how many rupees you donated to miserable IDPs?. Banatay raho IDP jokes, pathan jokes ki tara. Tum desi logo ki yahi adat hey

i agree. They like to make fun of Pakhtuns

I will tell you. In Punjab, there are so many families in areas of Lahore with more than 16 children with 1 wife alone

abey biwi hay ya amrood !!!!

the report says :

Speaking about his wives, the father of 22 children said, “One of them had become old and aged while the other two were fine.”

:lol:

well.....as long as he can take care of these many children and 4 wives no issues.....I wish him good luck :)...

he is a true man facing things on his own....unlike the other haji sahab :P !!!

its just 22 children from 3 wives

All over Punjab, men have 16+ klds from one wife

So he is not even IDP aur log bakwas kiye jaa rahe hain

i agree. They like to make fun of Pakhtuns

I will tell you. In Punjab, there are so many families in areas of Lahore with more than 16 children with 1 wife alone

its just 22 children from 3 wives

All over Punjab, men have 16+ klds from one wife
Malgaray i hate these stereotypes against us. On youtube there are many funny videos of funny acts by every ethnicity of pakistan. But if the funny man is pashtun then the title is " pathan ko daiko aur uski harkaat" or "pagal pathan" or "bewakof pathan" or "khar dimagh pathan". And the comments are so offensive that i dont read them at all.

Last edited:
So he is not even IDP aur log bakwas kiye jaa rahe hain

Malgaray i hate these stereotypes against us. On youtube there are many funny videos of funny acts by every ethnicity of pakistan. But if the funny man is pashtun then the title is " pathan ko daiko aur uski harkaat" or "pagal pathan" or "bewakof pathan" or "khar dimagh pathan". And the comments are so offensive that i dont read them at all.

most of them could be by MQM racists in Karachi and Sindh, who have a tongue 10 times dirtier than infamous Punjabi profanity.

@MastanKhan is a 66 year old tharki buddha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaar 2 cricket team khadi ho gayi hain ab bas karo

That's very wrong. Ethnic stereotypes are never funny. But its not all black and white. Some Pusthuns I came across in Karachi call Urdu Speakers as Indian. Hindus, RAW Agents, Daal khor, kalay and kamzor to name a few.

That's very wrong. Ethnic stereotypes are never funny. But its not all black and white. Some Pusthuns I came across in Karachi call Urdu Speakers as Indian. Hindus, RAW Agents, Daal khor, kalay and kamzor to name a few.
Yet i see no racist stereotypical jokes and degrading/funny videos aimed at ethnicities like punjabis, mohajirs, sindhis and balochs?
I have never read racist jokes and sms about mohajirs which make fun of their skin colour, dhal eating habits, RAW agents, hindus etc. Infact your karachi-based media and channels portray pathans in racist stereotypical way. Always a chowkidaar joker for few scenes even though there are 7 million pashtuns in your city.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom