What's new

Mastan Khan Father of 22 unfazed by displacement, says only interested in getting fourth wife

pimp-my-ride-MTV-xzibit.jpg

The baba is a legend and a patriot. :pakistan:

Someone should castrate him. Doesn't he know that Pakistan has an overpopulation problem.

Kya bakwas stereotypical racist propaganda hey. To the thread starter, how many rupees you donated to miserable IDPs?. Banatay raho IDP jokes, pathan jokes ki tara. Tum desi logo ki yahi adat hey
Cracking Jokes??? Who is cracking joke @ IDPs?? Humdulliah i've donated before to IDPs & i'll do it again.. Mastan Khan in this report is more open minded than few loitering here on PDF:coffee:

Women role and effectiveness as a baby producing factory is the gist of the article or is it how to produce more children than one can possibly afford/raise properly? Is there a contest going on to see who can produce more children? Or is about the collection?

great going. kya baat hai. :D btw, what's the song playing in the background?

Kya bakwas stereotypical racist propaganda hey. To the thread starter, how many rupees you donated to miserable IDPs?. Banatay raho IDP jokes, pathan jokes ki tara. Tum desi logo ki yahi adat hey

I think you are disgusted at Mastan Khan being patriotic Pakistani, smarty :bunny:

never mind, it was in Coke Studio, loving the song.

never mind, it was in Coke Studio, loving the song.

Women role and effectiveness as a baby producing factory is the gist of the article or is it how to produce more children than one can possibly afford/raise properly? Is there a contest going on to see who can produce more children? Or is about the collection?

Its about sex without protection and there is no belief in pills.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom