What's new

Mastan Khan Father of 22 unfazed by displacement, says only interested in getting fourth wife

Yet i see no racist stereotypical jokes and degrading/funny videos aimed at ethnicities like punjabis, mohajirs, sindhis and balochs?
I have never read racist jokes and sms about mohajirs which make fun of their skin colour, dhal eating habits, RAW agents, hindus etc. Infact your karachi-based media and channels portray pathans in racist stereotypical way. Always a chowkidaar joker for few scenes even though there are 7 million pashtuns in your city.

I make fun of my punjabi n Pakhtun frnds.. They also send me those SMS .. Oh shit we are racist .. Relax brother you take eveymry shit thing personal ..

Hi,

So what's wrong with a few pathan jokes----they do stupid things and people get a good laugh----which ethnic group does not have jokes not told about them.

ask a black guy--& he will tell you a million jokes bout whites---. We all know that the pathans are not the sharpest tacks on the board---the skulls are little thicker----so it takes a little while for things to get thru---then what's the nger about.

Just an illiterate fool- can happen anywhere.no community bashing is needed.

Yet i see no racist stereotypical jokes and degrading/funny videos aimed at ethnicities like punjabis, mohajirs, sindhis and balochs?
I have never read racist jokes and sms about mohajirs which make fun of their skin colour, dhal eating habits, RAW agents, hindus etc. Infact your karachi-based media and channels portray pathans in racist stereotypical way. Always a chowkidaar joker for few scenes even though there are 7 million pashtuns in your city.

Why are you crying victim? As I said its not all black & white. I never condone any racial slurs against any ethnic group of Pakistan. Jokes are jokes. As I said many Pusthuns have horrible words for Urdu Speaking people, but we don't care. These racial slurs and jokes only hurt people with no intellectual capacity. If you want to prove yourself as worthy in the eyes of people then stop with this tribal mentality. At the end of the day what really matters is how you behave individually. There are good and bad people in every religion, sect, tribe, ethnic groups and nations.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom