What's new

TTP shrinks in Waziristan as ‘Sajna factor’ brings split, desertions

You edited the best parts, dont do that.
You are a perfect sample for me. I am glad you are keeping up your crusade against pakhtuns. I want all bhaiyas on this forum to be frank like you. They are afraid due to infractions but you have more guts than them.

you dont worth my time here ...

exactly now please explain this to others here ... because my words been to harsh , which make them angry :tsk:

The Turks, Berbers, Baloch, Caucasians are all tribal people, but they have not gone the way of some Pakhtoon tribes in Pakistan. Why? Because the Turks, Berbers, Baloch, Caucasians are all 90% Sufi

no one ... but what we have to see is that , if any group is making trouble what is his effect on others ?
with karachi issues did a guy living in lahore is effected ? no
but with the war on terror whole pakistan has been effected , those talibans runs from FATA and now hiding in the areas i mentioned above , and guess what who are providing them support ? Pastoons , they give them place to live , work , provide them intel on peoples ... that is a reality you cant avoid ...and karachi situation is deeply effect by small scale civil wars , there have been " announcements of jihad against muhajir in mosque in Pastoon majority areas. ..

We'll Authorities are weak then, because the mosque should be sealed and those inciting this madness to be publicly whipped and marched to court and sent down.

Now every Pukhtoon living in Karachi is not Pakistani, thank the government for allowing over 3 million Afghans to still stay in this country and commit all sort of crimes.

Now can you put your hand on your heart and say you can differentiate who is who?.

exactly now please explain this to others here ... because my words been to harsh , which make them angry :tsk:

I still think there is a historical, geographical, and religious context to all of this, not just culture, because the culture exists in Afghanistan, but Afghani Pakhtoons are 90% anti-Taliban and anti-TTP

The Turks, Berbers, Baloch, Caucasians are all tribal people, but they have not gone the way of some Pakhtoon tribes in Pakistan. Why? Because the Turks, Berbers, Baloch, Caucasians are all 90% Sufi
So you are claiming to be a pathan? What tribe?

We'll Authorities are weak then, because the mosque should be sealed and those inciting this madness to be publicly whipped and marched to court and sent down.

Now every Pukhtoon living in Karachi is not Pakistani, thank the government for allowing over 3 million Afghans to still stay in this country and commit all sort of crimes.

Now can you put your hand on your heart and say you can differentiate who is who?.

yeah but dont you think as Pakistani Pathans should take a stand against that mosque ? what that mosque is feeding their kids ? to hate and kill ??
when Altaf hussain or any MQM supporter speak about that Pakistan dont accept us , i confront them .. why because , we know what we and other did for Pakistan , we dont need any leader to tell us about our patriotism ..
and yes i agree that Afghans make the fool of pathans in FATA , but my question still raise that why they dont make a stand against them ? someone come from another country and trying to provoked them to fight against us Pakistani ? why ?

yeah but dont you think as Pakistani Pathans should take a stand against that mosque ? what that mosque is feeding their kids ? to hate and kill ??
when Altaf hussain or any MQM supporter speak about that Pakistan dont accept us , i confront them .. why because , we know what we and other did for Pakistan , we dont need any leader to tell us about our patriotism ..
and yes i agree that Afghans make the fool of pathans in FATA , but my question still raise that why they dont make a stand against them ? someone come from another country and trying to provoked them to fight against us Pakistani ? why ?

Listen dude not all are the same, let's not point fingers and leave it at that.

no one ... but what we have to see is that , if any group is making trouble what is his effect on others ?
with karachi issues did a guy living in lahore is effected ? no
but with the war on terror whole pakistan has been effected , those talibans runs from FATA and now hiding in the areas i mentioned above , and guess what who are providing them support ? Pastoons , they give them place to live , work , provide them intel on peoples ... that is a reality you cant avoid ...and karachi situation is deeply effect by small scale civil wars , there have been " announcements of jihad against muhajir in mosque in Pastoon majority areas. ..
Jihad against bhaiyas? , you are tuning into MQM videos on youtube.
Jihad against bhaiyas is not a good idea, they are not worth it.

what happened to the Chechens could be a similar thing, even though they were essentially a Sufi people

On the other, I could be exaggerating. The Pakhtoon tribes were caught off-guard. Thy didn't know deobandi terrorism within their mists taking hold of many of their children in many areas of Pakistan.,

Their country being rugged, harsh unlike Punjab gave the terrorists a place to hide.

Pashtunwali culture was used by the terrorists. The Pakhtoons are victims by luck. Criminal behaviour is in all groups like @ghilzai has pointed out.

ghilzai on father's side and durrani/ghauri on mother's side

@rockstar08 If pakhtuns were really serious in declaring jihad against bhaiyas, every single one of you would end up becoming sea food. Be glad that they are just gang-wars and target killings

@Multani is a Khilji, I believe he relates himself to them.

Jihad against bhaiyas is not a good idea, they are not worth i

He could be right, I have seen idiotic fools myself who still dwell on machoism and guardians of Islam, what fools like these need is is top education Aswell as a good beating.

Jihad against bhaiyas is not a good idea, they are not worth it.

Full+jihad_8701ca_3746436.jpg

what happened to the Chechens could be a similar thing, even though they were essentially a Sufi people

On the other, I could be exaggerating. The Pakhtoon tribes were caught off-guard. Thy didn't know deobandi terrorism within their mists taking hold of many of their children in many areas of Pakistan.,

Their country being rugged, harsh unlike Punjab gave the terrorists a place to hide.

Pashtunwali culture was used by the terrorists. The Pakhtoons are victims by luck. Criminal behaviour is in all groups like @ghilzai has pointed out.

ghilzai on father's side and durrani/ghauri on mother's side
So you are kin of @ghilzai. Mostly Ghilzais have no historical settlement in multan. Has your family migrated from afghanistan in recent times?

So you are kin of @ghilzai. Mostly Ghilzais have no historical settlement in multan. Has your family migrated from afghanistan in recent times?

Can I turn a man away who claims to be a ghilzai/Khilji?, I didn't think I had any cousins in Multan but well you never know we have been deep east.

Back
Top Bottom