What's new

TTP shrinks in Waziristan as ‘Sajna factor’ brings split, desertions

We have the highest number of Intellegence organisations in Asia. Whats the point of creating more?
I would say make the existing ones operational and make better information sharing between the agencies. I believe a joint Intelligence directirate would do the trick

so now who's Racist ? you look more like an idiot ?! or i can simply say you are also a Pathan ?
ever been to Karachi ?? go to Safora goat , Afghan basti , Kati pahari , Banaras , etc, your fellow Pathans are kidnapping , selling arms , drugs , and land grabbing ... truth is bitter i know ..
and you can go fcuk MQM because i am not MQM supporter anyway

My father is a Muhajir ( real muhair who migrated from India/UP at a very young age to Karachi not the rotu chutya MQM types ) and my maternal side are Punjabis who also migrated. You lot are disgusting and pathetic to single out pathans. I dont know what your lot is but it is ridiculously pathetic. Karachi is just as much their city as it is yours.

Now come at me, call me a Punjabi.

My father is a Muhajir ( real muhair who migrated from India/UP at a very young age to Karachi not the rotu chutya MQM types ) and my maternal side are Punjabis who also migrated. You lot are disgusting and pathetic to single out pathans. I dont know what your lot is but it is ridiculously pathetic. Karachi is just as much their city as it is yours.

Now come at me, call me a Punjabi.

why would i come at you ??
when i know what truth ,,, barking from another of the country about anyone or some peoples is easy. come and live and understand the problem than we will talk

why would i come at you ??
when i know what truth ,,, barking from another of the country about anyone or some peoples is easy. come and live and understand the problem than we will talk

Burger kahinke i live in Lahore, have multiple houses in Khi. You need to tone your nonsense down. There is a reason why Khi is a shithole, because people like you do not assimilate. This shit is absent in Lahore, because people here assimilate.

Burger kahinke i live in Lahore, have multiple houses in Khi. You need to tone your nonsense down. There is a reason why Khi is a shithole, because people like you do not assimilate. This shit is absent in Lahore, because people here assimilate.

aby Chu .. karachi situation is not based on MQM , now dont tell yesterday attack was conducted by MQM ? who give shelter to tajik uzbik and Afghans ?? go and find out than you will realize .. and i wonder you are making comments about karachi while living in lahore idiot..
and why this mess is not lahore ? because after the operations against terrorist started in FATA , tumare lovers terrorists karachi aye jahan unko facilitate kia Pathano ne ....
these Pathans need to point and kick those Afghans , tajik and uzbik out their league and stop supporting them ....... i am not saying because i had a dream last night ,, go and visit the areas and you will know...

aby Chu .. karachi situation is not based on MQM , now dont tell yesterday attack was conducted by MQM ? who give shelter to tajik uzbik and Afghans ?? go and find out than you will realize .. and i wonder you are making comments about karachi while living in lahore idiot..
and why this mess is not lahore ? because after the operations against terrorist started in FATA , tumare lovers terrorists karachi aye jahan unko facilitate kia Pathano ne ....
these Pathans need to point and kick those Afghans , tajik and uzbik out their league and stop supporting them ....... i am not saying because i had a dream last night ,, go and visit the areas and you will know...

What is this chu..? Sahi tarah bol, nahin censor hoga nahi maine report karna hai. Second, terrorist lovers did come to Lahore and in droves. But we assimilated them, made them feel like us. tabhi to yeh dramay lahroe main kam hai.

I dont have any love for these cunts, you need to stop singling out pathans. Urdu speaking assholes have supprted MQM and gangs, equally worse. They hold an entire city hostage, that isnt any different.

Fucking burgers man.

What is this chu..? Sahi tarah bol, nahin censor hoga nahi maine report karna hai. Second, terrorist lovers did come to Lahore and in droves. But we assimilated them, made them feel like us. tabhi to yeh dramay lahroe main kam hai.

I dont have any love for these cunts, you need to stop singling out pathans. Urdu speaking assholes have supprted MQM and gangs, equally worse. They hold an entire city hostage, that isnt any different.

Fucking burgers man.

hahahh callling urdu speaking asshole who are you ? a chutiya punjabi dagay ?? bolne ki tameez nai , sadaron ki najayz ulad mai se tu ho tum ? , Pakistan ko hum ne bachaya tha , jab zarorat thi .. aur age bhi bachayen gay.. tmari nasal ki tarah dosron ke balls lick krne ki adaat nai hai humari ...
mind you language about urdu speaking peoples or else next reply will be more intense

the division has caused serious damage to TTP as have PAF/PA coordinated onslaughts

theyre desperately trying to show they can still, despite these setbacks, wage attacks.

crazily enough, their TTP spokesperson claimed that both attacks on Karachi airport were successful operations. I guess nobody showed him the pictures of the bullet riddled bodies of the pawns they sent off to die for no cause.

hahahh callling urdu speaking asshole who are you ? a chutiya punjabi dagay ?? bolne ki tameez nai , sadaron ki najayz ulad mai se tu ho tum ? , Pakistan ko hum ne bachaya tha , jab zarorat thi .. aur age bhi bachayen gay.. tmari nasal ki tarah dosron ke balls lick krne ki adaat nai hai humari ...
mind you language about urdu speaking peoples or else next reply will be more intense

Hahah burger. Really is that what you got? I am urdu speaking and i call spade a spade, how did Urdu speakers save this nation? You guys are nowhere to be found in any battles fought with the Indians. Chup chup ke bathne wali kaum ho tum, buzdil.

Intense? Doubt it.

Oh please spare us the history this isn't 1700s and Pashtun you talk of and these thugs have nothing in common.

he doesnt speak on my behalf...theres a reason why Pak-One, a TTP sympathizer (and probably another Mullah FM wannabe) was banned from this forum

@Aeronauta @Irfan Baloch - plz ensure its a permanent ban!

Hahah burger. Really is that what you got? I am urdu speaking and i call spade a spade, how did Urdu speakers save this nation? You guys are nowhere to be found in any battles fought with the Indians. Chup chup ke bathne wali kaum ho tum, buzdil.

Intense? Doubt it.

you and rockstar...pipe down and knock it off

Intense? Doubt it.

idiot urdu speaking peoples left their property in india and come to pakistan , and handed over everything we got to Quaid -e- Azam... remember tumare PAthans tu Pakistan banne ke haq mai bhi nai the.. history kisi ache school se pardh Dagge hahahha phr baat krna ... urdu speaking kam se kam tum punjabi daggon se tu behter hai .. and dont tell me about bravery .. Army fought the wars, and in army there is nothing like your Chu .. no one is punjabi , muhajir , pathan , balouch and sindhi ... thats why i am proud of army ...but peoples like you exist everywhere so no worries only pity on you....
we still give 60% of revenue to Pakistan... go and maslish your Sardar dude

Back
Top Bottom