What's new

TTP shrinks in Waziristan as ‘Sajna factor’ brings split, desertions

So you are kin of @ghilzai

There are lots of Ghilzai families in South Punjab. You afghanis are not aware of. We are spread out from Dera Ghazi Khan to Bahawalpur.

Mother's family came directly from Afghaistan 150 years ago.

There are lots of Ghilzai families in South Punjab. You afghanis are not aware of. We are spread out from Dera Ghazi Khan to Bahawalpur.

We are Pakistanis actually, am not sure about @Pak-one, he is just a Pukhtoon, he really belongs in the past.

if he was in the past You would have seen a very different regional makeup Today.

Sorry excuse you for my ignorance brothers but what is a "Bhaiya"? Is it an MQM follower , or someone who has roots from India, or a Bengali (I have only seen them and Gujaratis describing themselves as such).

Sorry excuse you for my ignorance brothers but what is a "Bhaiya"? Is it an MQM follower , or someone who has roots from India, or a Bengali (I have only seen them and Gujaratis describing themselves as such).
A "bhaiya" is a Hindi word for brother however it is also used as an insult for people who have roots in Bihar/UP.

A "bhaiya" is a Hindi word for brother however it is also used as an insult for people who have roots in Bihar/UP.

Ok I see. I have seen videos from Indian Punjab with people using the same word to abuse workers from the above areas.

Ok I see. I have seen videos from Indian Punjab with people using the same word to abuse workers from the above areas.
Yeah, most of the workers are migrants from Bihar.

I would say its a racist word used by Pakhtoons, Punjabis, and Baloch

The Urdu speakers who came from UP/Bihar are the best of Pakistanis!

Yes it seems like it a derogatory term bro.

Frankly Speaking ! They are real 100% Pure Pakistani then Us........I Can bet on that Challenge

They were the Educated Class of Pakistan who managed the daily Administrative work of New born Country
We were PAINDOOO type of people in those days of 1947

Its Afghan, not afghani/afghanis. Afghani is name of currency.
If you are of ghilzai origin and you adhere yourself to pashtun/pathan identity then you should also own afghan title. There is mohallah in multan, kiri afghanan....seraiki speaking pathans like you live there.

'bhaiya' is a term like 'khan sahab' or 'lala'. It is a title not a racist slur.
Khocha, lalay, dhalkhor , akhroat etc are racist slurs

We are Pakistanis actually, am not sure about @Pak-one, he is just a Pukhtoon, he really belongs in the past.

if he was in the past You would have seen a very different regional makeup Today.
Pakistan is nationality, pakhtun is ethnicity and islam is religion. Dont be confused about nationality, religion, tribe, ethnicity and caste.

Last edited:
Just a Pakistani, Hotak, well what would Indic know.

@Multani you got a sub tribe cousin?.
The only indegenous ghilzais in karlnri-dominated FATA are small numbers of sulieman khels of south waziristan, wana whose accent is similar to us marwats. They were nomads from adjacent paktika, afghanistan basically but had pakistani CNICs from the begining (they were moving between punjab and afghanistan). But you are saying you are hotak who do not exist in FATA. You claim you are from FATA, then you must be 'hamsaya' of a tribe. You are 'hamsaya' of which tribe?. Afridi, bangash, mohmand, tarkalani, safi, shinwari, turi, shilmani, mulagori , orakzai?
@Shahmir kashmir, @Nuri Natt

Last edited:
The only indegenous ghilzais in karlnri-dominated FATA are small numbers of sulieman khels of south waziristan, wana whose accent is similar to us marwats. They were nomads from adjacent paktika, afghanistan basically but had pakistani CNICs from the begining (they were moving between punjab and afghanistan). But you are saying hotak who do not exist in FATA. You claim you are from FATA, then you must be 'hamsaya' of a tribe. You are 'hamsaya' of which tribe?. Afridi, bangash, mohmand, tarkalani, safi, shinwari, turi, shilmani, mulagori , orakzai?
@Shahmir kashmir, @Nuri Natt

Very long story, my family been in this area for very long period of time

I know the difference between nationality etc etc, I prefer to be called or known as Pakistani, Pakistani is my tribe.

I know there are not many in numbers but you do get an occasional family that has settled here, we are talking handful.

Last edited:
Very long story, my family been in this area for very long period of time

I know the difference between nationality etc etc, I prefer to be called or known as Pakistani, Pakistani is my tribe.

I know there are not many in numbers but you do get an occasional family that has settled here, we are talking handful.
You didnt answer my question, you have domicile of which agency of FATA?

Back
Top Bottom