What's new

TTP shrinks in Waziristan as ‘Sajna factor’ brings split, desertions

How are you so sure?

As for Karachi - yes obviously there's plenty of cleaning to do. Get rid of the trouble makers in all the political parties that create problems, there will be less roaches

well it was a Guess ;)
i wish i could do so. trust me if i become president i will give them all a spanking they will never forget ...
but the problem is the peoples are bigger Che who believe in these Fcuking retards politicians

And your retard race can't fight, can't do anything else, just good for taking it up the *** from every one.

Good for marrying sisters to get western visas, a lot I can come out with but you are not worth the time, some kammi chura mussali.

Arab where was Arab rule please enlighten us, you mean a petty little sand dweller called Qasim?.

He couldn't get past Sind, Islam has nothing to do with it, we always showed south Asians who is the daddy.

Some Bihari jungle man trying to be Pakistani, you never was you never will be, you guys will fit in well in Sri Lanka.

hahah well i know who did convert our accestors you should ask your grandparents whom they get fcuked by ? russian or American ? hahahah and i would a human rather been a muslim like Pathan , who sell drugs , cut throats, smuggling , use their womens as birth giving machine , hathyar hmara zewar hai , lakin jab kuch terrorist aye tu G phat gaye hahahah lol ...
and this is also your problem , that anyone point out your dark side he/she becomes kafir or non pakistani , that show your level of mentality , anyway what more to expect from a person who drink naswaar juice instead of mothers milk ...

Last edited:
well it was a Guess ;)
i wish i could do so. trust me if i become president i will give them all a spanking they will never forget ...
but the problem is the peoples are bigger Che who believe in these Fcuking retards politicians

hahah well i know who did convert our accestors you should ask your grandparents whom they get fcuked by ? russian or American ? hahahah and i would a human rather been a muslim like Pathan , who sell drugs , cut throats, smuggling , use their womens as birth giving machine , hathyar hmara zewar hai , lakin jab kuch terrorist aye tu G phat gaye hahahah lol ...
and this is also your problem , that anyone point out your dark side he/she becomes kafir or non pakistani , that show your level of mentality , anyway what more to expect from a person who drink naswaar juice instead of mothers milk ...

Pointless replying to some one who heart full of hatred but as always no balls to do anything about it, weak and pathetic is the destiny of some.

Who talked about converting who, how you converted or if you converted is your personal choice, expect no Muslim brotherhood love from me.

these retard race born to fight .. what else they are good at ? digging and truck driver ?:coffee:

I am from their race, and I don't dig or drive trucks jatt sardarjis do that

when they become soldiers , than they are not pathans anymore ;)
if they remain pathans than ................ :hitwall:
A great leader once said " All pathans are not Talibans , but All talibans are Pathans "

the brains of Taliban are in Punjab. Pakhtoons are just brainwashed slaves. khair ul madaris deobandi school in Multan [ where gul bahadur came from]

and jamia ashrafiya in Lahore, and then a couple in Karachi [ jamia banoria and jamia Karachi ]

chachh in attock and nearby swabi and nowshera akora khattak are the lands of these TTP minded peple, and there too the actual brains are punjabis

so now who's Racist ? you look more like an idiot ?! or i can simply say you are also a Pathan ?
ever been to Karachi ?? go to Safora goat , Afghan basti , Kati pahari , Banaras , etc, your fellow Pathans are kidnapping , selling arms , drugs , and land grabbing ... truth is bitter i know ..
and you can go fcuk MQM because i am not MQM supporter anyway

that is true.

Last edited:
I am from their race, and I don't dig or drive trucks jatt sardarjis do that

the brains of Taliban are in Punjab. Pakhtoons are just brainwashed slaves. khair ul madaris deobandi school in Multan [ where gul bahadur came from]

and jamia ashrafiya in Lahore, and then a couple in Karachi [ jamia banoria and jamia Karachi ]

chachh in attock and nearby swabi and nowshera akora khattak are the lands of these TTP minded peple, and there too the actual brains are punjabis

so you have to agree because of their culture they easily get fooled by others and become terrorists

Pointless replying to some one who heart full of hatred but as always no balls to do anything about it, weak and pathetic is the destiny of some.

Who talked about converting who, how you converted or if you converted is your personal choice, expect no Muslim brotherhood love from me.

go and check this thread from start and you will realize why i said this ... plus if anyone say anything about my patriotism or call me a kafir he will get same reply as he deserve ...i have problems with everyone , but i do praise those who have done great for my country .. like AQ khan ...but same not all muhajir are supporters of MQM but still peoples do speak against us ... i am not muhajir or anyone .. i am a proud muslim and than a proud Pakistani .... only these two are my identities

peace :pakistan:

so you have to agree because of their culture they easily get fooled by others and become terrorists

it more a consequence of major Pakistani pakhtoon areas being victims of historic, geographical, religious proportions like you have kind of hinted to in your posts. But there are big exceptions.

Pure Pakhtoon areas like Laghman [ between Kabul and Jalalabad ] are totally different, and feel the same about some Pakistani Pakhtoons like you are doing.

Historic - colonialism and tribalism
geographical - KPK
religious - spread of deobandi wahabism

On the other hand, there are Pakhtoon areas in Pakistan that are not easily fooled by terrorists. @Pak-one called them close minded bigots.

These are the vast number of Sufi Pakhtoons. For example, the followers of Pir Zakorri in the south. In the North you have others.

Afghanistan Pakhtoons are 90% Sufis and against tablighis/debandis

Pashtunwali and criminal behaviour, and racism among them are separate issues. Perhaps that is the culture you are pointing to. Urdu speakers usually allege extreme jahalat for pakhtoons.

it more a consequence of major Pakistani pakhtoon areas being victims of historic, geographical, religious proportions like you have kind of hinted to in your posts. But there are big exceptions.

Pure Pakhtoon areas like Laghman [ between Kabul and Jalalabad ] are totally different, and feel the same about some Pakistani Pakhtoons like you are doing.

geographical - KPK

On the other hand, there are Pakhtoon areas in Pakistan that are not easily fooled by terrorists. @Pak-one called them close minded bigots.

These are the vast number of Sufi Pakhtoons. For example, the followers of Pir Zakorri in the south. In the North you have others.

Pashtunwali and criminal behaviour, and racism among them are separate issues. Perhaps that is the culture you are pointing to. Urdu speakers usually allege extreme jahalat for pakhtoons.

for some reality is just to thick to swallow ... but i agree , every race has criminals ..but for them to be violent , there culture play a vast role thats what makes me angry .. they used to have their own jirga instead of following the judiciary system of Pakistan ,,( even if the judiciary of Pak is so stupid ) but that doenst mean everyone have right to make their own judging system , this is a country not a jungle

go and check this thread from start and you will realize why i said this ... plus if anyone say anything about my patriotism or call me a kafir he will get same reply as he deserve ...i have problems with everyone , but i do praise those who have done great for my country .. like AQ khan ...but same not all muhajir are supporters of MQM but still peoples do speak against us ... i am not muhajir or anyone .. i am a proud muslim and than a proud Pakistani .... only these two are my identities

peace :pakistan:

Land Grabbing, Drug Trafficking Etc, everyone is involved, there is no single ethnic group that is not involved in some illegal activities.

You need to ask Karachi Authorities and Sindhi and Federal Government why there is break down in law and order, police and corruption are the core.

If any pukhtoon is involved, a fair and just system convicts him I personally will help march them to the local chowk and String them from the lamppost.

Don't bring racial card in to the weakness of government and local society.

Those who think madrasah are doing this and that then you are foolish, money talks there is unemployment I need to eat, hence any money is good money, unemployment and injustice and corruption has taken away the morals of society.

Land Grabbing, Drug Trafficking Etc, everyone is involved, there is no single ethnic group that is not involved in some illegal activities.

You need to ask Karachi Authorities and Sindhi and Federal Government why there is break down in law and order, police and corruption are the core.

If any pukhtoon is involved, a fair and just system convicts him I personally will help march them to the local chowk and String them from the lamppost.

Don't bring racial card in to the weakness of government and local society.

Those who think madrasah are doing this and that then you are foolish, money talks there is unemployment I need to eat, hence any money is good money, unemployment and injustice and corruption has taken away the morals of society.

Sir i agree with your some points but disagree with some... society is based on mixed races. i want you to come to safora goth , afghan basti and let anyone go there with jean and shirt .. i have been there and i have face the compliments ..
tell me one area in pakistan where Pathans are living without breaking any law or not doing anything illegal ?

for some reality is just to thick to swallow ... but i agree , every race has criminals ..but for them to be violent , there culture play a vast role thats what makes me angry .. they used to have their own jirga instead of following the judiciary system of Pakistan ,,( even if the judiciary of Pak is so stupid ) but that doenst mean everyone have right to make their own judging system , this is a country not a jungle

I personally know of a fight between deobandi TTP minded pakhtoons. They killed each other for some 50 year old tribal murder. They didn't even leave the madrassah kids and teachers intact! It is a fact. So I agree with you on the cultural aspect.

Its tribal jahalat they carry out among themselves and let it out on other communities. Much like Bedouin tribal jahalat in the Sinai, and Arabia.

Its tribal pashtunwali culture and jahalat that has made them victims of terrorism.

I personally know of a fight between deobandi TTP minded pakhtoons. They killed each other for some 50 year old tribal murder. They didn't even leave the madrassah kids and teachers intact! It is a fact. So I agree with you on the cultural aspect.

Its tribal jahalat they carry out among themselves and let it out on other communities. Much like Bedouin tribal jahalat in the Sinai, and Arabia.

Its tribal pashtunwali culture and jahalat that has made them victims of terrorism.

exactly now please explain this to others here ... because my words been to harsh , which make them angry :tsk:

Sir i agree with your some points but disagree with some... society is based on mixed races. i want you to come to safora goth , afghan basti and let anyone go there with jean and shirt .. i have been there and i have face the compliments ..
tell me one area in pakistan where Pathans are living without breaking any law or not doing anything illegal ?

Name me any other group that is not?, some groups are committing crimes in other way such as corruption, fraud, awarding contracts for personal gains, there crime are not so visible even though it is a higher crime.

However crime is a crime, law is the same for All, it is the duty of the Law and it's instruments to show its supremacy, due to its failures can we really blame any specific group?.

well it was a Guess ;)

You edited the best parts, dont do that.
You are a perfect sample for me. I am glad you are keeping up your crusade against pakhtuns. I want all bhaiyas on this forum to be frank like you. They are afraid due to infractions but you have more guts than them.

Name me any other group that is not?, some groups are committing crimes in other way such as corruption, fraud, awarding contracts for personal gains, there crime are not so visible even though it is a higher crime.

However crime is a crime, law is the same for All, it is the duty of the Law and it's instruments to show its supremacy, due to its failures can we really blame any specific group?.

no one ... but what we have to see is that , if any group is making trouble what is his effect on others ?
with karachi issues did a guy living in lahore is effected ? no
but with the war on terror whole pakistan has been effected , those talibans runs from FATA and now hiding in the areas i mentioned above , and guess what who are providing them support ? Pastoons , they give them place to live , work , provide them intel on peoples ... that is a reality you cant avoid ...and karachi situation is deeply effect by small scale civil wars , there have been " announcements of jihad against muhajir in mosque in Pastoon majority areas. ..

geographical - KPK

Far from reality, times have moved on.

So you are a Pakistani then since you said you are from our Race, We belong to the Pakistani Race.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom