What's new

TTP shrinks in Waziristan as ‘Sajna factor’ brings split, desertions

first of all your post reported ...
second , before calling someone Chutiya ask your ammi from which hole she give birth to you ?

I dont need to report anything, not a mummy daddy like you. Cut the retarded racist stereotyping. Karachi isnt your city and your city just got fucked by the MQM types.

I dont need to report anything, not a mummy daddy like you. Cut the retarded racist stereotyping. Karachi isnt your city and your city just got fucked by the MQM types.

so now who's Racist ? you look more like an idiot ?! or i can simply say you are also a Pathan ?
ever been to Karachi ?? go to Safora goat , Afghan basti , Kati pahari , Banaras , etc, your fellow Pathans are kidnapping , selling arms , drugs , and land grabbing ... truth is bitter i know ..
and you can go fcuk MQM because i am not MQM supporter anyway

There is plenty of speculation surrounding the split between the TTP factions at the moment. We certainly hope the news of Mehsud group separating itself from the TTP will result in reduction of terrorism from the country. Our nations have made a lot of sacrifices in our shared fight against extremism, and as always, we remain confident of achieving our shared peace objectives in the region. We strongly commend the Pakistani authorities on their counter terrorism efforts against the extremist organizations, and greatly appreciate all of their sacrifices in the region. The people of Pakistan also deserve all the credit for standing tall and refusing to accept terrorists’ evil ideology.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

@Aeronaut

Please take care of these racists. Punjabi or Pashtoon, Kick them out with a permanent ban.

Bhaiya yaar zara hana gutter saf karana hai :sarcastic:

post reported , do you think it makes me feel insulting ?? every one know who clean the gutter of Pakistan , and right now PAF is also cleaning the Gutter and Garbage of FATA ....
you can ask you abbu jee for same job , unke bhi char paison ki kamai ho jaye gi

This is the way to describe 18% of our population and 35 million of our brothers and sisters?

I'm not sure this forum is for you.

my personal opinion ..........................

so now who's Racist ? you look more like an idiot ?! or i can simply say you are also a Pathan ?
ever been to Karachi ?? go to Safora goat , Afghan basti , Kati pahari , Banaras , etc, your fellow Pathans are kidnapping , selling arms , drugs , and land grabbing ... truth is bitter i know ..
and you can go fcuk MQM because i am not MQM supporter anyway

Are you finished? Nobody cares what you have to say. How old are you? 12?

Even if you are from Karachi - you'd know all the political parties are involved in games, turf wars, extortion and what not

post reported , do you think it makes me feel insulting ?? every one know who clean the gutter of Pakistan , and right now PAF is also cleaning the Gutter and Garbage of FATA ....
you can ask you abbu jee for same job , unke bhi char paison ki kamai ho jaye gi

Lately there have been more killing in Karachi than in this "gutter" (which I happen to hail from and have been to, have you?)

Are you finished? Nobody cares what you have to say. How old are you? 12?

Even if you are from Karachi - you'd know all the political parties are involved in games, turf wars, extortion and what not

Lately there have been more killing in Karachi than in this "gutter" (which I happen to hail from and have been to, have you?)

i am definitely older than you that i am sure off ... and as far as karachi is concern , illegal afghani , Taliban , gang war and MQM they are responsible to make Karachi a Gutter , i wish i can clean my home from these cockroaches but its simply not in my hand ....

i am definitely older than you that i am sure off ... and as far as karachi is concern , illegal afghani , Taliban , gang war and MQM they are responsible to make Karachi a Gutter , i wish i can clean my home from these cockroaches but its simply not in my hand ....

How are you so sure?

As for Karachi - yes obviously there's plenty of cleaning to do. Get rid of the trouble makers in all the political parties that create problems, there will be less roaches

these retard race born to fight .. what else they are good at ? digging and truck driver ?:coffee:

And your retard race can't fight, can't do anything else, just good for taking it up the *** from every one.

Good for marrying sisters to get western visas, a lot I can come out with but you are not worth the time, some kammi chura mussali.

last time check history it was arab ? i didnt know pathans have their own version of history based on qabaili literature :rofl::rofl:

Arab where was Arab rule please enlighten us, you mean a petty little sand dweller called Qasim?.

He couldn't get past Sind, Islam has nothing to do with it, we always showed south Asians who is the daddy.

Some Bihari jungle man trying to be Pakistani, you never was you never will be, you guys will fit in well in Sri Lanka.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom