What's new

TTP shrinks in Waziristan as ‘Sajna factor’ brings split, desertions

he doesnt speak on my behalf...theres a reason why Pak-One, a TTP sympathizer (and probably another Mullah FM wannabe) was banned from this forum

@Aeronauta @Irfan Baloch - plz ensure its a permanent ban!

you and rockstar...pipe down and knock it off

i wasnt replying but he made me .... and start abusive language ...

he doesnt speak on my behalf...theres a reason why Pak-One, a TTP sympathizer (and probably another Mullah FM wannabe) was banned from this forum

@Aeronauta @Irfan Baloch - plz ensure its a permanent ban!

you and rockstar...pipe down and knock it off
I hope @Aeronaut and @WebMaster ensure that's the case. there are some suicide trolls as well.
I am no longer in the Red team though .. sorry if i continue to act like one ;)
whatever my role here I will ensure PDF remains the top Pakistani Defence forum

Hahah burger. Really is that what you got? I am urdu speaking and i call spade a spade, how did Urdu speakers save this nation? You guys are nowhere to be found in any battles fought with the Indians. Chup chup ke bathne wali kaum ho tum, buzdil.

Intense? Doubt it.
chunda dont go down that route. please stop that now
we all made unimaginable sacrifices..

i wasnt replying but he made me .... and start abusive language ...

i agree with you that we are Pakistanis first. Past couple days have been frustrating but we need a united front.

War time always binds us together especially - whether its against indians or whether its against these rats. So leave aside the petty politics, they matter very little here.

the enemy is out THERE

I hope @Aeronaut and @WebMaster ensure that's the case. there are some suicide trolls as well.

to me you will always be the big figure here brother :police:

UnKILL just trying to see his real side, which i did. He is an urdu speaker suffering from delusions of grandeur. I come from a Punjabi and an urdu speaking family. Yet i am amazed at his nonsense. The way he disparaged Pathans, Punjabis, Balochis. Well atleast we dont bitch and moan.

idiot urdu speaking peoples left their property in india and come to pakistan , and handed over everything we got to Quaid -e- Azam... remember tumare PAthans tu Pakistan banne ke haq mai bhi nai the.. history kisi ache school se pardh Dagge hahahha phr baat krna ... urdu speaking kam se kam tum punjabi daggon se tu behter hai .. and dont tell me about bravery .. Army fought the wars, and in army there is nothing like your Chu .. no one is punjabi , muhajir , pathan , balouch and sindhi ... thats why i am proud of army ...but peoples like you exist everywhere so no worries only pity on you....
we still give 60% of revenue to Pakistan... go and maslish your Sardar dude

Hahaha they dont induct your lot in the armed forces for a reason.

i agree with you that we are Pakistanis first. Past couple days have been frustrating but we need a united front.

War time always binds us together especially - whether its against indians or whether its against these rats. So leave aside the petty politics, they matter very little here.

the enemy is out THERE

exactly i am trying to tell others ... enemies are afghans , uzbik and tajik .... just dont give them shelter . man look at recent attack ,,terrorist come from some Pelwaan goth area, who is majority there ? PAthan , why they are letting them come in ?? why they are giving those afghans tajik and uzbik shelter ? MQM is full of criminal but are they bringing terrrorist from outside to attack pakistan ? and is only Altaf hussian is left to represent all muhajir ?? pervais musheraf and Kiyan are urdu speaking Army chiefs...

UnKILL just trying to see his real side, which i did. He is an urdu speaker suffering from delusions of grandeur. I come from a Punjabi and an urdu speaking family. Yet i am amazed at his nonsense. The way he disparaged Pathans, Punjabis, Balochis. Well atleast we dont bitch and moan.

Hahaha they dont induct your lot in the armed forces for a reason.

i appreciate that they dont induct muhajir in army because they couldnt just stand the process of army .. i understand this ... and yeah this is another case if you are trying to say Army didnt induct us because we are muhajir :azn: than you really need an electric shock ...

You'd be surprised what made me poke him when he completely disparaged and disregarded ethics when refering to Pathans. Just back up and read, you will realise what i am doing.

This is sick weakling excuse of a human.

So therefore classify them as Afghans. His grievance is that you are targetting Pakhtuns. Remember there are more Pakhtuns in Pakistan than all of Afghanistan

HELL - there are more Pakhtuns in Karachi than there are in Afghanistan!!!!! So be careful with the way you word things. I know your meaning and your intentions are good, but sometimes mis-understanding can arise.

Pakhtuns have suffered the most during the past decade. At times the people of FATA have been caught between 2 hard rocks.

As for the Uzbeks, Afghans, Tajik, Chechen and other groups littering our region and disturbing the peace - yes we need to go after them ruthlessly.

Karachi has seen such a major demographic shift. It's now 20 million people. That's no joke. Along with these migrations came some bad apples. It's kind of like Chicago of the 1930s or New York before and during soviet times when mafia guys from Moscow migrated along with regular Russian people. Some came with a lot of baggage and brought trouble with them.

Ultimately the main challenge will be to fight illiteracy and poverty in the war struck areas. there ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS. That requires leadership.

And it requires no stupidity called "peace talks" which unfortunately this government has deluded itself about. Now I think pressure will be so hard on government to go into attack mode. 2 failed attacks on Karachi airport took place. They failed, but still there were attacks....meaning the security apparatus and govt. must work hand in glove and rid the country of this menace

@rockstar08 @Informant just hug and make up guys, we're on the same side

So therefore classify them as Afghans. His grievance is that you are targetting Pakhtuns. Remember there are more Pakhtuns in Pakistan than all of Afghanistan

HELL - there are more Pakhtuns in Karachi than there are in Afghanistan!!!!! So be careful with the way you word things. I know your meaning and your intentions are good, but sometimes mis-understanding can arise.

Pakhtuns have suffered the most during the past decade. At times the people of FATA have been caught between 2 hard rocks.

As for the Uzbeks, Afghans, Tajik, Chechen and other groups littering our region and disturbing the peace - yes we need to go after them ruthlessly.

Karachi has seen such a major demographic shift. It's now 20 million people. That's no joke. Along with these migrations came some bad apples. It's kind of like Chicago of the 1930s or New York before and during soviet times when mafia guys from Moscow migrated along with regular Russian people. Some came with a lot of baggage and brought trouble with them.

Ultimately the main challenge will be to fight illiteracy and poverty in the war struck areas. there ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS. That requires leadership.

And it requires no stupidity called "peace talks" which unfortunately this government has deluded itself about. Now I think pressure will be so hard on government to go into attack mode. 2 failed attacks on Karachi airport took place. They failed, but still there were attacks....meaning the security apparatus and govt. must work hand in glove and rid the country of this menace

Agreed and Apologies :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
I have nothing more to say besides " Sab se Pehle Pakistan "

UnKILL just trying to see his real side, which i did. He is an urdu speaker suffering from delusions of grandeur..
UnKill tumhara chacha
UnKill tumhara Phuphar
Unkill tumhara Mamo

Khabardar muj ko phir UnKill kaha ..

UnKill tumhara chacha
UnKill tumhara Phuphar
Unkill tumhara Mamo

Khabardar muj ko phir UnKill kaha ..

You're a dangerous dood man.

:D

How can I, he is an urdu speaker who's better than a daggu like me.

:(

You're a dangerous dood man.

:D

sha'baash... dood is ok.

UnKill was bit ok too but it reminded me of a more bastardized word that I hate the most.. it is... when some idiots of certain dialect call me ...aaankel.

by the way I am extremely prejudiced and racist myself but I dont make a general opinion and allow the other guy to express himself before deciding what to call him.

oh you? you my dear is one good chap. will catch you sometime if I come over to US of A after surviving your immigration officers :)

sha'baash... dood is ok.

UnKill was bit ok too but it reminded me of a more bastardized word that I hate the most.. it is... when some idiots of certain dialect call me ...aaankel.

by the way I am extremely prejudiced and racist myself but I dont make a general opinion and allow the other guy to express himself before deciding what to call him.

oh you? you my dear is one good chap. will catch you sometime if I come over to US of A after surviving your immigration officers :)

Oh chief saab idhr hi hoon Lore main. Bassbort is BLUE :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom