What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

you are an abusive little man.......these idiots who want to put simple Muslims lives in danger can only be respected by jahils who use profanity. See how you are trying to hide behind words...FACT IS YOU STARTED TO SWEAR. be a man and say you made a mistake. I know you know nothing about nothing but still at least be a man and say you messed up....but I know you won't because that requires courage and you don't have that.
Expected nothing better from you,
I don’t like to argue or go bad with anyone, not even with you, not in my nature, My circles, they are always happy to see me around as I have a habit to smilingly meet with anyone, Make them feel that Someone cares for them...

So my answer to you again would be this

E5C2C5CF-3060-41B1-A1E9-9E8212A2B5C6.jpeg

Hope you let go of ego and we peace out...

I am more concerned about innocent Pakistanis who decided to follow the lock down but these monkeys went out and brought it home to them... and for that reason they should be punished, if not by nature, then by the state of Pakistan.
its the innocent and gullible that are at high risk

The British mandated Islam for Pakistan.
No idea what you are talking about. Perhaps you are under the impression that I am a Qadiyani? In that case you would be wrong.

What if a molvi sitting beside me hopes that you die with covid-19 infection.
A Molvi can wish what ever he wants. But I only say it because of their irresponsible and potentially deadly behaviour, why would he want me dead?

No idea what you are talking about. Perhaps you are under the impression that I am a Qadiyani? In that case you would be wrong.

Why would i be under that impression?

I asked about Qadiyanis because they look towards Britain for religious edicts like the Pope is looked to by the Catholic of Pakistan.

Since you have a British flag. i asked you. It is a simple thing.

Just like i would ask what is decided for Pakistanis by people in Najaf, Bareilly, Deoband and Qom.

Expected nothing better from you,
I don’t like to argue or go bad with anyone, not even with you, not in my nature, My circles, they are always happy to see me around as I have a habit to smilingly meet with anyone, Make them feel that Someone cares for them...

So my answer to you again would be this

View attachment 623642

Hope you let go of ego and we peace out...
i don't have ego.....you want to swear its your issue....my point is simple...anyone endangering Muslims lives is an enemy of Islam and Muslims. these two molvis are jahils and you still used profanity and that's a fact.
I don't wish you bad.

If it was India.. Tum log abhi tak to chaati pitna start kar dete.
"haaye Hindutva, Muslims are in danger "
Same mistake made by Jamatis in India... Even more grave mistake than ghathering.
These Mullahs are dangerous to the whole world.
No idiot. We don't complain over sensible decisions to close gatherings and worship houses. We complain over the subsequent villification and highlighting of specific groups creating summary guilt by association to the point that actual harm befalls completely innocent people. This is obvious and has already been stated, hence you're trolling.

i don't have ego.....you want to swear its your issue....my point is simple...anyone endangering Muslims lives is an enemy of Islam and Muslims. these two molvis are jahils and you still used profanity and that's a fact.
I don't wish you bad.

technically you should be calling them Khwarij if you believe in your own words about the State and Islam.

Why would i be under that impression?

I asked about Qadiyanis because they look towards Britain for religious edicts like the Pope is looked to by the Catholic of Pakistan.

Since you have a British flag. i asked you. It is a simple thing.

Just like i would ask what is decided for Pakistanis by people in Najaf, Bareilly, Deoband and Qom.
I see no connection still between me being here and the question. Perhaps it is beyond my level of intelligence.

technically you should be calling them Khwarij if you believe in your own words about the State and Islam.
they are already confused bro....an arabic word would blow a fuse. these people only want to put henna in their beards and endanger muslims. i wish they would learn islam themselves and impart the religion of my beloved prophet pbuh rather than sectarian stuff

then perhaps you should find better discussions to cater your needs.

there is an ancient bikini thread waiting for you as well. go celebrate your existence there
I shall do as I please, and I have no reason to celebrate my existence.

they are already confused bro....an arabic word would blow a fuse. these people only want to put henna in their beards and endanger muslims. i wish they would learn islam themselves and impart the religion of my beloved prophet pbuh rather than sectarian stuff

i am sure working in cement industries is ok for Muslims too and you have been very vocal about the increase in cancer patients and the burden on national health authority.

dance on a pole dervesh

are you denying that the construction industry adds millions of cancer patients to the society each year with no healthcare benefits?

or are you denying that the government itself has not been involved in sugar and wheat crisis by her own admission?

or are you denying that government officials who are not following protocols get to dictate others is injustice?

amazing level of deplorable dishonesty of our fanatical agnostics

the recruiting ground of muslim brotherhood.

My argument is if they are stopped from it, they will riot and numbers do not bode well for you in that regard. So i am doing it for your safety more than theirs
Sit on the pole El Sidd

The British mandated Islam for Pakistan.
Haha you are funny. Go offer your prayers next to some Looney tune mullah. He only wants to pass a collection plate around for idiots to keep his income alive during lockdown. Sure, the income will come along with a viral bonus.

Seriously you don't half chat rubbish.

No idiot. We don't complain over sensible decisions to close gatherings and worship houses. We complain over the subsequent villification and highlighting of specific groups creating summary guilt by association to the point that actual harm befalls completely innocent people. This is obvious and has already been stated, hence you're trolling.
You zombie, when you play victim card in non Muslims countries over the same issue you face iN Muslims countries, here it becomes communual.
You have habit to defend crimanals in non Muslims countries. But you even kill innocents in Muslims countries, doesn't become an issue for you.

Back
Top Bottom