What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

Bro, just tell me the ones you're referring to and I'll let you know. I'm talking of the current data sets we do have.
There have been rumours (I don’t believe in rumours especially by the mouths of Pakistanis), that Sindh government is deliberately increasing numbers, artifical, in order to attract funds ?

But since sindh government’s name is here, I always give such things second thought, They are wicked money seeking machines

What do you want me to say, if it's true or not? It is but you're forgetting the range of error bar here, no. of tested people per population density, no. of asympotmatic cases or cases who haven't been in the system as of yet. Right now if you call for it then you'd get a professional asking you a number of questions and if you're not at really high risk then asked to take precautions because the medical facilitates are based on supportive care for majority of the cases and life support only for the vulnerable or bad cases. Plus, going for testing can expose you too and risks the medical staff as well. Don't take this the wrong way but you're not here so don't advise on something you're not privy of. Your ideals may lead you into hot water but your resident nation would take care of it. Here it's different. Our people are different and our circumstances are different. So let us take care of it. We know what we're doing. There's a reason why we're using such methods. Come here and expose your family and loved ones too then we'll see what's up, eh? Fair enough? You're missing one important point because I think you're not someone who's been to mosques over here. Pakistan is more than Islamabad, Lahore, Pindi, Faisalabad and Karachi. This is for the population where we cannot manage an outbreak. Have you checked the number of health care fascilities and number of doctors, medical staff we have? You want us to risk that over what? What's your opinion based on? If nothing but solid science which should be shared with the CDC and WHO in case you do, let the professionals handle this and listen to what's being said.

so if i come riding a white donkey to your town, you will follow me?

i am just saying people outskirts of Layyah or Buleda can congregate and say prayers just like they can do in their respective street mosques in Pindi or Karachi.

That's why they are playing to the gallery to cash it later on.

"Daikhaaaaaa jb Saaray byth gy to m khara hoa tha"
They are not hypocrites unlike most others at least.

As far as I am understanding this, this announcement is some political move by them to force government into doing something they haven’t been doing properly (i.e : Managing lockdown properly with no bias)

I do agree with one thing, Masajid to band hogai lekin spreading means abhi bhi bohat hain. This virus needs only one door handle to spread to 100 or thousand people, People are going to banks, no SOPs in work inside banks still at many branches, Big hyperstores are also not following these protocols to the best...

So how does this justify closing businesses and schools and offices and mosques while the virus is still being propagated?

Since day 1, I have been saying that instead of lockdown, there should be a FUCKING cerfew, Lockdown has been wasting our time at homes, This precious time would have been used for a curfew instead and that would have been far fruitful and mostly 22-26 days would have cleared the situation.

But, governments be it federal or provincial, both are idiots

Yes, They are the understanding lot. Taqi Usmani, Munib-ur-rehman, Saqib raza, Tariq Jameel (Sahibaan), They enjoy great public fame so they should use it wisely as they always have done in the past

This is why I am surprised. From what I have seen, Tanzeem e Islami is complying also, but posting about alternative methods of dealing with the virus.

It is important to enforce the government dictates and you make it known that it is not optional.

These religious leaders are the nationalistic and rational-minded bunch, if you can prove to them using Quran and Ahadith, and further show them the graphs and situation of hospitals, I think they will relent.

Imran Khan, specifically, has alot of power over them. They are mostly supporters of PTI.

Mullah gardi has plagued us since the end of Muslim Empires. During Muslim empires clerics were appointed and paid for by the state. They were accountable to the state.

Since the fall of these empires they have been free of accountability. The Sikh empire and the British were non Muslims who had no authority over them.

The state of Pakistan has been too corrupt and too inept to control them. The mullah today is an efficient lean mean commercial enterprise. They're a political entity and consider themselves kingmakers. You only have to look at idiots like Mullah Diesel to see this.

All around the Muslim world medical professionals are providing the guidance for what people need to do but in our country the bakray are now bleating thier own tune. It is standard procedure for them - they'd have reacted negatively earlier if they could organise themselves any faster.

The only long term solution is that every masjid, darbar, madarsa, etc is registered, regulated and the clergy are government employees.

GOOD! the masajid should stay open I hope that all these mullays catch coronavirus while the rest of sit back & say I told ya so...

treatment NOT guaranteed, SOOORRRRYY!

This is why I am surprised. From what I have seen, Tanzeem e Islami is complying also, but posting about alternative methods of dealing with the virus.

It is important to enforce the government dictates and you make it known that it is not optional.

These religious leaders are the nationalistic and rational-minded bunch, if you can prove to them using Quran and Ahadith, and further show them the graphs and situation of hospitals, I think they will relent.

Imran Khan, specifically, has alot of power over them. They are mostly supporters of PTI.
There is one more thing I believe could be the scenario, Government in cooperation with these high level Clerks, Are maybe opening mosques and different things for like 3-4 days, They will suddenly increase numbers on news, then again announce closure of mosques and everything so that people will get a fresh proof.

Have you seen Punjab and KPK's numbers?
I don’t believe in early number as they are not accurate so don’t see them.

Many factors affect the graph and numbers, such as the rate of testing, area of testing, diversifying the patients...

Ooe,
These two are no random jahil mullahs, They are respectable and sensible people. So STFU and criticize with respect.
——————————————————
DIFFERENT POST :

But it is really not wise to announce such.

Mosques as well as everything should still be closed till atleast 20 days.

Prayers can be prayed in congregation of father sons and brothers. Your intentions are pure so Allah knows that.
ok so now you are using abusing language (STFU frustration is evident)....now if i start you will run to the mods. REMEMBER WHO STARTED SWEARING ok!
now learn your religion... the prophet of Allah taught us that even during heavy rains and storm stay at home and pray. preservation of life is the number 1 goal in Islam. it even teaches you to eat pork to save lives. throughout the Muslim world, masjids are closed to stop the spread of this infectious disease and now these two molvis think we should have musjids open for tarawih which by the way was started at the time of Hazrat Umar RA. the prophet of Allah used to pray at home.
so if you are saying congregational prayers can be prayed with family why go to the musjid and risk infection that tabligi and zahreen have spread in their thousands in Pakistan risking whole communities.

so why are you talking about prayers and using profanity? you need to sit down and use your brain before using STFU and islam in the same sentence....your class is now clear. dafa ho...

PS> i note your hero mastankhan was abusing blacks and I pointed it out to you....no comment there....LOOOOL. it doesn't take long to show peoples colours colours does it. yours are clear....waffle central. now jog on

Back
Top Bottom