What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

Haha you are funny. Go offer your prayers next to some Looney tune mullah. He only wants to pass a collection plate around for idiots to keep his income alive during lockdown. Sure, the income will come along with a viral bonus.

Seriously you don't half chat rubbish.

It is naive to assume that it is all about charity biscuits.

As far as keeping alive income is concerned, apparently Malik Riaz is now Mufti Azam Pakistan.

i am sure working in cement industries is ok for Muslims too and you have been very vocal about the increase in cancer patients and the burden on national health authority.
i have???? can you show me where i have been vocal about the cancer patients and working in cement industry....you smoking the molvi hash again.

but you will never come out clean and say something you always have to play games don't you? not confident in your position here are you? maybe you need a job in a cement factory

The UK is not a Muslim country so we follow the law of the land.

Pakistan is run by a foreign-funded Shaikh Chilli Government which is clueless, incompetent, thoughtless, confused and just stupid.

They knew thousands of infected had entered Pakistan from Iran, they had them in their mobile labs and then simply just released all of them untreated into the rest of the 221 million population.

What a brainless, heartless and stupid Government.
One should pass some kind of test before using internet like how much intoxicated you are

i have???? can you show me where i have been vocal about the cancer patients and working in cement industry....you smoking the molvi hash again.

but you will never come out clean and say something you always have to play games don't you? not confident in your position here are you? maybe you need a job in a cement factory

i have been more clear in my language than others on this thread.

i have worked in a cement factory in Pakistan. So i would know about it.

@El Sidd

instead of talking in riddle why not come out and say you support these two molvis and you are in favour of endangering innocent simple muslims and you want them dead just so that your green turban walas can get their money.

i have been more clear in my language than others on this thread.

i have worked in a cement factory in Pakistan. So i would know about it.
well i knew you worked in a cement factory??????? what are you smoking these days..

@El Sidd

instead of talking in riddle why not come out and say you support these two molvis and you are in favour of endangering innocent simple muslims and you want them dead just so that your green turban walas can get their money.

I have said explicitly in the thread that social distancing measures should be adopted rather than closure of mosques.

these two gentleman did not say anything new or innovative. it is a common sentiment in Pakistan that mosques can operate with social distancing specially those situated at the end of every street which people pass by anyhow on their way to grocery.

well i knew you worked in a cement factory??????? what are you smoking these days..

plants sanctioned by Government of Pakistan to be exported for green cash.

I have said explicitly in the thread that social distancing measures should be adopted rather than closure of mosques.

these two gentleman did not say anything new or innovative. it is a common sentiment in Pakistan that mosques can operate with social distancing specially those situated at the end of every street which people pass by anyhow on their way to grocery.

well thats perfectly clear and I agree with you re social distancing. then if you alow them in the musjids they will pray jamat and they will want to stand next to each other. shoulder to shoulder. imams were on loudspeakers saying come to the musjid pray jamat and go home pray sunnah prayer. so during jamat corona virus will go to sleep????? in this respect i completly differ from you. i live here and i know what the average muslim namazi does.

sentiment in Pakistan is not as you stated. that's the minority. especially the Tablighi Jamat lot.

i am right when i say Malik Riaz literally owns Pakistan now under smiling nod of approval by Zardari.

Your immie boy is just a face with a peerni to fool the majority sect into voting out of religious guilt.
I stated that I wished you were right with regards to your first statement (that it's not all about the collection plate).

However, with this second statement of yours, I actually fear you are right!

re plants. well stop judging IK. look in the mirror and ask.. what have you done for islam and muslims. easy to talk and judge. hard to do. remember you are in a kaffir country as your turban walas say. money ismoney right El Sidd. no molvi rejects that now do they...wink wink

well thats perfectly clear and I agree with you re social distancing. then if you alow them in the musjids they will pray jamat and they will want to stand next to each other. shoulder to shoulder. imams were on loudspeakers saying come to the musjid pray jamat and go home pray sunnah prayer. so during jamat corona virus will go to sleep????? in this respect i completly differ from you. i live here and i know what the average muslim namazi does.

sentiment in Pakistan is not as you stated. that's the minority. especially the Tablighi Jamat lot.

Muslims even have the freedom to say prayers by pointing if such situation arise.

if mosques are disinfected, people wear masks and practice social distancing, it can go ahead.

instead of blanket banning stuff, people should be allowed to formulate adapting ideas to counter real life situations.

re plants. well stop judging IK. look in the mirror and ask.. what have you done for islam and muslims. easy to talk and judge. hard to do. remember you are in a kaffir country as your turban walas say. money ismoney right El Sidd. no molvi rejects that now do they...wink wink

I am in a Christian country.

If you want some sort of kingdom of heaven where IK cannot be questioned, please do whatever in your power to establish that kingdom.

The only long term solution is that every masjid, darbar, madarsa, etc is registered, regulated and the clergy are government employees

If it was India.. Tum log abhi tak to chaati pitna start kar dete.
"haaye Hindutva, Muslims are in danger "
Same mistake made by Jamatis in India... Even more grave mistake than ghathering.
These Mullahs are dangerous to the whole world.

Can anyone threadban this loser?

This is why Indians don't deserve to come in issues concerning Pakistan.

I hope you see this @jamahir

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom