What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

ok so now you are using abusing language (STFU frustration is evident)....now if i start you will run to the mods. REMEMBER WHO STARTED SWEARING ok!
now learn your religion... the prophet of Allah taught us that even during heavy rains and storm stay at home and pray. preservation of life is the number 1 goal in Islam. it even teaches you to eat pork to save lives. throughout the Muslim world, masjids are closed to stop the spread of this infectious disease and now these two molvis think we should have musjids open for tarawih which by the way was started at the time of Hazrat Umar RA. the prophet of Allah used to pray at home.
so if you are saying congregational prayers can be prayed with family why go to the musjid and risk infection that tabligi and zahreen have spread in their thousands in Pakistan risking whole communities.

so why are you talking about prayers and using profanity? you need to sit down and use your brain before using STFU and islam in the same sentence....your class is now clear. dafa ho...

PS> i note your hero mastankhan was abusing blacks and I pointed it out to you....no comment there....LOOOOL. it doesn't take long to show peoples colours colours does it. yours are clear....waffle central. now jog on
Chashmay ka number update karlo bhai, Zarurat hai apko.

The STFU was in response to you calling these respected clerks with danda mullahs.

6CD4A3EA-DB09-4F76-8829-B0AD0C239417.jpeg

I hope if you read this, You will peace out with me, But if you still plan to ignore my suggestion of closing all businesses and mosques for more days, then I can’t say anything...

I pointed it out to you....no comment there....LOOOOL. it doesn't take long to show peoples colours colours does it. yours are clear....waffle central. now jog on
Didn’t get notification, Maybe because you are on my ignore list...

Many of the civilians are just misguided by the mullahs so it is the mullahs who should be taken to task.

I will relate a story from Libya. It seems in the 80s Gaddafi ( who was an adept of the Quran ) confronted some unreasonable mullahs on live TV and defeated them. That single event helped bring some misguided Libyans ( and probably others in the region ) to understand the real nature of what Muslims should be doing.

Actually I meant just announce that patients will be praying and that announcement should be enough for the civilians to pray from home.

The UK is not a Muslim country so we follow the law of the land.

Pakistan is run by a foreign-funded Shaikh Chilli Government which is clueless, incompetent, thoughtless, confused and just stupid.

They knew thousands of infected had entered Pakistan from Iran, they had them in their mobile labs and then simply just released all of them untreated into the rest of the 221 million population.

What a brainless, heartless and stupid Government.
and you get funds for nawaz shareef worship.....dont mention islam please.

I was shocked at Punjab numbers, they rose so rapidly. What is going on?
The laziness of Punjab Govt. They were not strict at the beginning probably thought that Corona won't affect them as numbers were mostly coming from Sindh. But I believe that they will be huge surge in recoveries INSHALLAH especially in Punjab as more than 900 are from Tableegh Jamaat and more than 700 are Shia Pilgrims which needed to be tested again to see if they have recovered

Last edited:
I hope all these Mullahs and their followers get infected and win the Darwinian award. I am sick of these good for nothing Mullahs, only causing problems for state of Pakistan.

I hope all these Mullahs and their followers get infected and win the Darwinian award. I am sick of these good for nothing Mullahs, only causing problems for state of Pakistan.

What has the Qadiyani Caliph decided for the Pakistani people?

Who told you that everyone who would be infected with covid-19 would die, only the one whose immune system will fail would be the one who would die due to this infection. It is quite possible that molvis might have stronger immune system than other groups if we do the real comparison based on infections within groups and their death rates. It is quite possible that imran khan dies after being infected with covid-19 while Movli Fazl ur Rehman survives in case of covid-19 infection, anything is possible. Some people can have higher immunity against a particular strain of a virus but weak immunity against another strain of a virus.

Chashmay ka number update karlo bhai, Zarurat hai apko.

The STFU was in response to you calling these respected clerks with danda mullahs.

View attachment 623641

I hope if you read this, You will peace out with me, But if you still plan to ignore my suggestion of closing all businesses and mosques for more days, then I can’t say anything...
you are an abusive little man.......these idiots who want to put simple Muslims lives in danger can only be respected by jahils who use profanity. See how you are trying to hide behind words...FACT IS YOU STARTED TO SWEAR. be a man and say you made a mistake. I know you know nothing about nothing but still at least be a man and say you messed up....but I know you won't because that requires courage and you don't have that.

Who told you that everyone who would be infected with covid-19 would die, only the one whose immune system will fail would be the one who would die due to this infection. It is quite possible that molvis might have stronger immune system than other groups if we do the real comparison based on infections within groups and their death rates.
I am aware that not everyone will die, but I hope they do because they are probably gona spread it to innocent people who had no choice. These irresponsible people must be punished.

What has the Qadiyani Caliph decided for the Pakistani people?
Who would that be?

these molvis are enemies of the state and they are enemies of Islam and enemies of Muslims as they want to put their lives in danger. At the press conference, there is no social distancing. I guess it's unislamic to do so or even wear a mask

these molvis are enemies of the state and they are enemies of Islam and enemies of Muslims as they want to put their lives in danger.
I am more concerned about innocent Pakistanis who decided to follow the lock down but these monkeys went out and brought it home to them... and for that reason they should be punished, if not by nature, then by the state of Pakistan.

I am aware that not everyone will die, but I hope they do because they are probably gona spread it to innocent people who had no choice. These irresponsible people must be punished.

Who would that be?

What if a molvi sitting beside me hopes that you die with covid-19 infection.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom