What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

couple of dunday and they will both understand. aside from namaz what do they do in the musjid and even namaz 99.999% do not know what they pray. Sad.
Ooe,
These two are no random jahil mullahs, They are respectable and sensible people. So STFU and criticize with respect.
——————————————————
DIFFERENT POST :

But it is really not wise to announce such.

Mosques as well as everything should still be closed till atleast 20 days.

Prayers can be prayed in congregation of father sons and brothers. Your intentions are pure so Allah knows that.

Which has nothing to do with the necessity of closing mosques or restricting attendance to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Either provide rational, logical and scientific arguments in support of your position that mosques should not be closed or attendance restricted, or prepare to have nonsensical posts like these deleted.

Look how your tone changes on religious issues as long as a certain sect and a certain country with the majority of that sect are not the center of the discussion.

Look how your tone changes on religious issues as long as a certain sect and a certain country with the majority of that sect are not the center of the discussion.
Oh really?

Please do point out where I ever stated that it was perfectly fine for Imamabargah's to stay open or Muharram processions to be taken out or infected Zaireen to not be quarantined or anything else along those lines.

At ANY point, did I accuse any particular sect of being responsible? Did I even mention any particular sect on this thread?

I have made sure to limit my criticism to the religious leadership making these statements (OP) and those supporting their position, and not the entire sect or sects. Not only that, I have also repeatedly stated that 'ALL sects and ALL faith's should be required to ban religious gatherings and congregations.

Last edited:
When the top Republican in the country (Do-Lund Trump) is incapable of dealing with the pandemic properly, you can't expect the majority of the remaining Republicans to do any better.

I was just as shocked a while back when I realized many states were NOT ordering religious congregations to be banned and instead following a more voluntary approach.

Some states tried to have 'faith' in their residents and left campgrounds and parks open with strict instructions on social distancing and do's and don'ts, only to have to shut them down later because Americans can be just as dumb, stupid and reckless as other people around the world, and refused to follow instructions on social distancing.

Even with lockdown, I still see them engaging in all manner of unnecessary activities and exposing others.

There is no communication either, and very little police presence. You don't know who in your circle of acquaintances, neighbors, and workers is infected.

I saw some pictures of some church congregants standing 6 ft apart, but I doubt its the norm.

Many people even believe COVID19 is a hoax.

The South is going to explode with it, only a matter of time.

Well, if my maths is good I think Real Numbers can be called true but other than that if I've some direction which ones you're referring to I can give you my thoughts. If you're talking about infected numbers then we've a huge range because of the methodology being used. So depends on that; however, most likely, we've more infections than less because the change in methodology seems to be working better in slowing the progress. If I'm not wrong then CDC and WHO released a new advisory on how to assess and report corvid cases.
So what are the numbers in your head that you are playing with?

All of which is irrelevant to the argument that mosques need to be shut down and congregations limited to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Social distancing can be practiced in whatever rudimentary form it is being practiced as of now.
The fault there is with the Mullah's and their supporters that will protest and possibly riot & exacerbate the situation - I pointed this out in a previous post.

The policy to close down mosques, however, remains a good one. It may not be implemented because of the threat of criminal behavior from Mullahs and their supporters, and they will be to blame if the virus spreads out of control.

Do not take away their religious rights and there will not be an issue to begin with.

Oh really?

Please do point out where I every stated that it was perfectly fine for Imamabargah's to stay open or Muharram processions to be taken out or infected Zaireen to not be quarantined or anything else along those lines.

Even on this thread I have made sure to criticize some of the religious leadership and those supporting their position, and not the entire sect. Not only that, I have also repeatedly stated that 'ALL sects and ALL faith's should be required to ban religious gatherings and congregations.

Look you both,
When sect comes in debate, throughout the muslim world, Debates go wild and violent. So better both of you not include such elements.

Not everyone is sensible enough to comprehend the other person even if the other person tries to portray neutral stance.

So better, Those belonging to other sects should not talk for the other sects and vice versa, It always leads to stupid sectarian debates.

Better avoid than fight.

Oh really?

Please do point out where I every stated that it was perfectly fine for Imamabargah's to stay open or Muharram processions to be taken out or infected Zaireen to not be quarantined or anything else along those lines.

Even on this thread I have made sure to criticize some of the religious leadership and those supporting their position, and not the entire sect. Not only that, I have also repeatedly stated that 'ALL sects and ALL faith's should be required to ban religious gatherings and congregations.

Look you both,
When sect comes in debate, throughout the muslim world, Debates go wild and violent. So better both of you not include such elements.

Not everyone is sensible enough to comprehend the other person even if the other person tries to portray neutral stance.

So better, Those belonging to other sects should not talk for the other sects and vice versa, It always leads to stupid sectarian debates.

Better avoid than fight.

Bro, just tell me the ones you're referring to and I'll let you know. I'm talking of the current data sets we do have.
So what are the numbers in your head that you are playing with?

Social distancing can be practiced in whatever rudimentary form it is being practiced as of now.

Do not take away their religious rights and there will not be an issue to begin with.

Bhai, I believe @aryadravida was being genuinely contributing. He came to this this thread because he was curious. I don't think he came to troll. :)

There is no reason to bring Tabligh into this debate. We Muslims and Pakistanis are talking among ourselves on an issue which concerns us only.

Better trolls stay away.

All of which is irrelevant to the argument that mosques need to be shut down and congregations limited to prevent the spread of COVID-19

The fault there is with the Mullah's and their supporters that will protest and possibly riot & exacerbate the situation - I pointed this out in a previous post.

The policy to close down mosques, however, remains a good one. It may not be implemented because of the threat of criminal behavior from Mullahs and their supporters, and they will be to blame if the virus spreads out of control.
Problem I witnessed here is that Police/Rangers are either not instructed clearly by their respective SHOs or whoever is CO, On how to actually handle people for this time period. Rangers are still hard working people but police, Always fail to satisfy my expectations.

These mullahs get excuses because of weak implementations.

Shopping marts, Banks, these two places are always crowded with least SOP measures actually in work, So mullahs will definitely take this as an excuse to further destroy social distancing.

I place these departments and government at fault for giving them an excuse due to poor execution

Ooe,
These two are no random jahil mullahs, They are respectable and sensible people. So STFU and criticize with respect.
——————————————————
DIFFERENT POST :

But it is really not wise to announce such.

Mosques as well as everything should still be closed till atleast 20 days.

Prayers can be prayed in congregation of father sons and brothers. Your intentions are pure so Allah knows that.

Mufti Taqi Usmani has done more for Pakistan than anyone here. Taliban, for example, still seek his fatawa on various fiqh issues. He is the most important scholar Pakistan has. He is also close to the military and establishment, and has good relations with PTI.

Government should sit with him and convince him using science and logic, we need such people on our side.

Mufti Taqi Usmani has done more for Pakistan than anyone here. Taliban, for example, still seek his fatawa on various fiqh issues. He is the most important scholar Pakistan has. He is also close to the military and establishment, and has good relations with PTI.

Government should sit with him and convince him using science and logic, we need such people on our side.
Yes, They are the understanding lot. Taqi Usmani, Munib-ur-rehman, Saqib raza, Tariq Jameel (Sahibaan), They enjoy great public fame so they should use it wisely as they always have done in the past

What do you want me to say, if it's true or not? It is but you're forgetting the range of error bar here, no. of tested people per population density, no. of asympotmatic cases or cases who haven't been in the system as of yet. Right now if you call for it then you'd get a professional asking you a number of questions and if you're not at really high risk then asked to take precautions because the medical facilitates are based on supportive care for majority of the cases and life support only for the vulnerable or bad cases. Plus, going for testing can expose you too and risks the medical staff as well. Don't take this the wrong way but you're not here so don't advise on something you're not privy of. Your ideals may lead you into hot water but your resident nation would take care of it. Here it's different. Our people are different and our circumstances are different. So let us take care of it. We know what we're doing. There's a reason why we're using such methods. Come here and expose your family and loved ones too then we'll see what's up, eh? Fair enough? You're missing one important point because I think you're not someone who's been to mosques over here. Pakistan is more than Islamabad, Lahore, Pindi, Faisalabad and Karachi. This is for the population where we cannot manage an outbreak. Have you checked the number of health care fascilities and number of doctors, medical staff we have? You want us to risk that over what? What's your opinion based on? If nothing but solid science which should be shared with the CDC and WHO in case you do, let the professionals handle this and listen to what's being said.

e,

That's why they are playing to the gallery to cash it later on.

"Daikhaaaaaa jb Saaray byth gy to m khara hoa tha"

Back
Top Bottom