What's new

Malayalam films being downloaded from Afghan-Pak border

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
Kerala's cultural affairs minister Ganesh Kumar has revealed that malayalam film 'Ordinary' has been downloaded from Pak-Afghan border,areas in which terror camps are known to operate,which points to keralite presence in these areas. This was known by the operation of special software developed by the states anti-piracy cell,in an effort to block pirated copy of films. The software can pinpoint the location of the downloading computer and server.

/*I can't post the source as i am from my cell phone. The news appeared in newspaper MALAYALA MANORAMA,Trivandrum edition on 5-6-2012.*/

Hey man, non malay people usually browse mallu film to watch dirty dance. It does not matter whether some people understand malay or not. The Talibans specially sex starved people always try to find alternative way to release their things .. LOL

Hey man, non malay people usually browse mallu film to watch dirty dance. It does not matter whether some people understand malay or not. The Talibans specially sex starved people always try to find alternative way to release their things .. LOL

The film which was downloaded is a decent one.

Wrong Forum to post the news to "Discuss".

Presence of people in that area who understands the language , hence download logs appeared.

Spark,
Aa vartha onu post cheyamo?

Its a nice movie.

When I see the title of thread I knew there would be some conversation going in Malayalam language :lol:

Kerala's cultural affairs minister Ganesh Kumar has revealed that malayalam film 'Ordinary' has been downloaded from Pak-Afghan border,areas in which terror camps are known to operate,which points to keralite presence in these areas. This was known by the operation of special software developed by the states anti-piracy cell,in an effort to block pirated copy of films. The software can pinpoint the location of the downloading computer and server.

WTF, So Kerala Police can pin point each and every film download. Better be careful using ********... its blocked anyway.

Anyways Mallus in terror camps is a matter of concern. Hope our intelligence agencies are not sleeping.

For that watch 'Dirty Picture'.

Who are the actors in this movie anyways?

Padam kollamo?

WTF, So Kerala Police can pin point each and every film download. Better be careful using ********... its blocked anyway.

Anyways Mallus in terror camps is a matter of concern. Hope our intelligence agencies are not sleeping.

For that watch 'Dirty Picture'.

Lots of song sites like 123music,songs.pk are blocked too.

Back
Top Bottom