What's new

Fence Pak-Afghan Border

Sta kwana wagem, kunni,those are my Pukhtoon credentials.....

You can go off and shove your opinion up your chubby rear, I dont know who the **** you are or who the **** you think you are, spew your baloney somewhere else, stop trying to come in with your bigotry and shit slinging....

Yeah, thats ironic coming from a guy in Bahrain, what do you know about Akhmad baba, you dont even have respect enough to capitalize their names, they would have cut your head and shoved it up where the sun dont shine because you are here dividing the same Pukhtoon nation they strove for, go off and spread your agenda some place else, I have had enough of it.....
You are calling me names because i have told you the truth : you are a disgrace to pakhtun nation....no ghairatmand pakhtun with self respect would dream of destroying afghanistan through ISI....you can accomplish your dream of conquering afghanistan only in your wet dreams.....khushal khattak baba has warned us about traitors like you , slay the servants of enemies of pakhtun nation. At that time some traitor pathans served in mughal army to conquer pakhtun nation for mughals and today we have pathetic losers like you who is dreaming about annihilation of afghan nation and its existence through ISI. Kamasala, kasbgara

You are calling me names because i have told you the truth : you are a disgrace to pakhtun nation....no ghairatmand pakhtun with self respect would dream of destroying afghanistan through ISI....you can accomplish your dream of conquering afghanistan only in your wet dreams.....khushal khattak baba has warned us about traitors like you , slay the servants of enemies of pakhtun nation. At that time some traitor pathans served in mughal army to conquer pakhtun nation for mughals and today we have pathetic losers like you who is dreaming about annihilation of afghan nation and its existence through ISI. Kamasala, kasbgara
Each and every one of my instincts is to abuse the **** out of you, you sure talk tough for a faggot living in Bahrain, you are the one who has deserted your own people and nation and are probably a slave to the Arabs and do their bidding, I have no need to prove my nang or Pukhto to you, you can go and continue to give your Arab owner some more blow jobs.....
You pseudo-nationalism is not needed here, come to the land of Pukhtoons if you ever want any legitimacy with me....

Each and every one of my instincts is to abuse the **** out of you, you sure talk tough for a faggot living in Bahrain, you are the one who has deserted your own people and nation and are probably a slave to the Arabs and do their bidding, I have no need to prove my nang or Pukhto to you, you can go and continue to give your Arab owner some more blow jobs.....
You pseudo-nationalism is not needed here, come to the land of Pukhtoons if you ever want any legitimacy with me....
Why the profanities? You prove your nang and ghairat by calling names?
You do not belong to pakhtun nation, discard your pathan identity as was instructed by your leader jinnah. Talk to me as a pakistani.

Why the profanities? You prove your nang and ghairat by calling names?
You do not belong to pakhtun nation, discard your pathan identity as was instructed by your leader jinnah. Talk to me as a pakistani.
And who entitled you to declare me a non-Pakhtoon, you can go take your opinion and, you guess it, shove it. I see no point in continuing the conversation with you, you are a narcissistic bigot and cant help but go off expressing your opinion where its not needed, come to think of it, I dont even know if you, yourself are a Pukhtoon....
دا چې خرد هـــــم په ملت ځــاروي
زه دې همـــداسې لـېونو ســـــره ځم

Question in my mind from past many years. Why not Pakistan properly fence Pak-Afghan Border ?

What are the hurdles btw ? Govt and Military spends millions/billions on roads highways etc etc. Why not fence Pak-Afghan border to stop illegal refuges and illegal immigrants from Afghanistan? is there any plan exists or under consideration ?

Technically Afghan refuges burden on Pakistan and Pakistani people. In fact half of these Afghanis control trade particularly automobiles, parts and now construction in Pakistan. Today, hard to send them back but at least take some steps to control future. Powers and neighbors use them against us, against Pakistanis.

How much have you fenced till now. :woot:

And who entitled you to declare me a non-Pakhtoon, you can go take your opinion and, you guess it, shove it. I see no point in continuing the conversation with you, you are a narcissistic bigot and cant help but go off expressing your opinion where its not needed, come to think of it, I dont even know if you, yourself are a Pukhtoon....
Stop associating yourself with pakhtuns, make jinnah and your countrymen proud by discarding pakhtun identity for sake of pakistani one.
Any desi pathan, who attempted to destroy Afghanistan for the interests of lahore and GHQ, will be caught, castrated and hanged upside down.

Mine the border. fencing is useless
Good idea. Though it will blow up many of your tribals who cross border on daily basis for trade but atleast it would stop the flow of terrorism from pakistan into afghanistan.

Good idea. Though it will blow up many of your tribals who cross border on daily basis for trade but atleast it would stop the flow of terrorism from pakistan into afghanistan.

first of all take up your country flag so we can identify you though you stink like a usual rondoo :P

Sta kwana wagem, kunni,those are my Pukhtoon credentials.....

You can go off and shove your opinion up your chubby rear, I dont know who the **** you are or who the **** you think you are, spew your baloney somewhere else, stop trying to come in with your bigotry and shit slinging....

Yeah, thats ironic coming from a guy in Bahrain, what do you know about Akhmad baba, you dont even have respect enough to capitalize their names, they would have cut your head and shoved it up where the sun dont shine because you are here dividing the same Pukhtoon nation they strove for, go off and spread your agenda some place else, I have had enough of it.....

:lol: ya alaka check ka chi kwana ye tarosa shta hum ka na :P

No need for fence , we move in Army into Afghanistan and take over land

> Afghania Province , the new province of Pakistan
> Take the permanent Afgan residents of Pakistan and give them incentive to go back to new province and invest there

Cost 40,000 Troops , 3 Squadrons of Mirage , 2 Squadron of Bell Helicopters , 200 Tanks ,
Permenent Integration, 10,000 Police Force units

"The only solution"

That region needs a regional force , like Pakistani Army to stabalize it , and then we can train the new generation of Army extension

Pakistan

Afgania Province
KPK
Balouchistan
Punjab
Sindh
Azad Kashmire

Pakistan Army will "CLEANUP" that region
Wonder when such a miracle can take place :whistle: Just need some Salahuddin Ayubi :whistle:

Stop associating yourself with pakhtuns, make jinnah and your countrymen proud by discarding pakhtun identity for sake of pakistani one.
Any desi pathan, who attempted to destroy Afghanistan for the interests of lahore and GHQ, will be caught, castrated and hanged upside down.
Za khpal kar kawa, zyate khabare ma kawa, za Pukhtun yam aw Pakistanay yam, mata ajat nishta che Kabal taba kam aga makhe na taba da, da ta na zama zrurat da, na GHQ aw na Pakistan.....

He is a very ghairat mand Pukhtoon saray, he is loyal to his Watan, Zama Watan Pakistan De, we don't need a nation of Ahmad Shah Baba, you people sold us for a few coins to the British, Durrand Line Reminds you of anything?.

Guess what we are Pukhtoon too and we don't forget either, so we chipped ourselves a little country, something that we can call our own since our so called own have disowned us. We are happy so no need for Pukhtoon Watan.

Last edited:
@INDIC has made good observation. Pakistanis frown upon local langauges and cultures and insist on adopting urdu langauge. Pashto and its promotion is seen as attempt of promoting ethnic divide and is painted as anti-islamic approach. For some weird reason urdu and pakistaniyat are enforced on you people in the name of islam while you pathans are discouraged from your natural identities and affinity for mother tongue.

No they don't.

Pakhtuns are voracious in defence of their mother tongue and the vast majority speak and learn Pashto first, then urdu. Many, even the young still speak their mother tongue better.

i find education in ethnic languages as trash as a used toilet paper.

Its a ploy to keep kids of poor uneducated
Ethnic langauges? Lol whats that supposed to mean?. Japanese or chinese are studying in their trash ethnic langauges?. You have such low self esteem

Ethnic langauges? Lol whats that supposed to mean?. Japanese or chinese are studying in their trash ethnic langauges?. You have such low self esteem
What we do with our language and identity is our choice not some Indian blabbing about in a forum.

Back
Top Bottom