What's new

Fence Pak-Afghan Border

Good idea. Though it will blow up many of your tribals who cross border on daily basis for trade but atleast it would stop the flow of terrorism from pakistan into afghanistan.
She is right you know, the kabalis have come to Pakistan and disgraced all Pukhtoons, we welcomed you as guests in the 80s but you not only overstayed your visit but also started terrorism, smuggling and narco trafficking as well, you talk about ghairat like it is the inheritance of just the Kabali Pukhtoons and any other sicko who agrees with your perversions of pukhtunwali, ask anyone who has been to Peshawar what they think about the Kabali majars, all will unanimously say that they are deceitful businessmen and can never be trusted particularly with monetary issues, it is said that they can even sell their women for money (which they do), so using the ghairat card is not in your favor here, before we became hosts to the Afghan refugees there was not a single Puktoon beggar in Pakistan and everyone said that a Pukhtoon never begs, but after you came you started begging and disgraced all Pukhtoons, imagine who our ancestors must be thinking right now.....
Making huge claims on the internet is not going to get you anywhere, all of us need to shed our ignorance and become a modern, educated and progressive ethnic group, it is because of yahoos like you that all Pukhtoons are stereotyped as terrorists and uneducated barbarians.....

She is right you know, the kabalis have come to Pakistan and disgraced all Pukhtoons, we welcomed you as guests in the 80s but you not only overstayed your visit but also started terrorism, smuggling and narco trafficking as well,

Some afghan Mohajirs are involved in certain crimes but not terrorism, TTP is entirely Pakistani pakhtuns......Haqqani network are afghans but they were allowed by Pakistani government/army to establish themselves in waziristan.

You can not blame only Afghans for narcotics and smuggling......pakhtruns of FATA are also known for narcotics business and smuggling. It is fact known to every one in pakistan.

it is said that they can even sell their women for money (which they do), so using the ghairat card is not in your favor here,
A tragic side effect of War and devastation. But remember it is custom among pakhtuns to demand gold jewellary from groom family and they do not have jahaiz custom.....what happened in afghanistan was that some families straight way were asking for cash in marraige. You can call it selling but otherwise normal marriages took place. It is custom among shinwaris..............but dude you shouldnt raise fingers at afghans, our swatis are know for receiving cash in giving their daughters in marriage.......across the attock, they call it selling of daughters by pathans.......And let me tell you tragic results of war in pakistan, in 2009 operation of swat, 2 million swatis became IDPs....i am resident of peshawer and i observed that in nowshera and peshawer, IDP families sold their daughters, some very young, for as much as 20 thousand rupees.....i wont go into other disturbing details

before we became hosts to the Afghan refugees there was not a single Puktoon beggar in Pakistan and everyone said that a Pukhtoon never begs, but after you came you started begging and disgraced all Pukhtoons, imagine who our ancestors must be thinking right now.....

You are such a beghairat person......you are mocking those afghans who were casualties of genocidal war......Pakhtuns never begs, do you think your countymen would agree with notion?.....let me clarify one thing,. in 80s afghans never begged, you can check archives of pakistani news papers prasing them for their ghairat and their ramarkable quality of immediately going into finding work so that they can earn......but after decade, situation deteriorated, they were not receiving U.N aid that was coming to pakistan....some of them sent their small kids for begging, but they had enough self-respect not to force their women and adult girls for begging......you would never see any afghan woman as begger.
And dont mock afghans for this, i am hearing the news that some IDPs of FATA are doing the same.

Making huge claims on the internet is not going to get you anywhere, all of us need to shed our ignorance and become a modern, educated and progressive ethnic group, it is because of yahoos like you that all Pukhtoons are stereotyped as terrorists and uneducated barbarians.....
[/QUOTE]
Nope, ask any pakistani what they think about tribals in particular and Pashtuns in general.....their perception about pakhtuns has nothing to do with Afghanistan.....

@Spring Onion how are you hindki girl?

Last edited:
To answer the thread, apparently there is border dispute between Pakistan and Afghanistan. But nonetheless it would be nice if you actually build them.

Smelly Afghans are just butt-hurt that, they will be no longer be able to border jump into Pakistan. The land they have so much hate for yet lol everyone in their country wants to migrate to our land. Afghans ought to be treated for their behavior. Afghans are the most shameless creatures I have ever seen on this Planet.

All they can do is Bitch like a sissy about Pakistan coz that's the only thing they are capable of and only thing that can give them solace. Their stone age country has nothing to offer them and that is the reason they are migrating to other lands in a swarm.

We will not only fence our border, we will also deploy landmines so we can much sure there smelly rats and stay where they belong :D

Some afghan Mohajirs are involved in certain crimes but not terrorism, TTP is entirely Pakistani pakhtuns......Haqqani network are afghans but they were allowed by Pakistani government/army to establish themselves in waziristan.

Pakistani pakhtuns are recruited by Afghan Taliban to do the dirty work in Pakistan. They have used Islam to brainwash punjabis and pakhtuns, because they know going against idea of Pakistan will not bring them any support.

Look at this report, they had meeting with their head masters in Afghanistan couple of days ago. Good thing all of them were killed.

17 Senior Pakistani and Afghan Taliban leaders killed in Kunar airstrike

You can not blame only Afghans for narcotics and smuggling......pakhtruns of FATA are also known for narcotics business and smuggling. It is fact known to every one in pakistan.

A tragic side effect of War and devastation. But remember it is custom among pakhtuns to demand gold jewellary from groom family and they do not have jahaiz custom.....what happened in afghanistan was that some families straight way were asking for cash in marraige. You can call it selling but otherwise normal marriages took place. It is custom among shinwaris..............but dude you shouldnt raise fingers at afghans, our swatis are know for receiving cash in giving their daughters in marriage.......across the attock, they call it selling of daughters by pathans.......And let me tell you tragic results of war in pakistan, in 2009 operation of swat, 2 million swatis became IDPs....i am resident of peshawer and i observed that in nowshera and peshawer, IDP families sold their daughters, some very young, for as much as 20 thousand rupees.....i wont go into other disturbing details

You are such a beghairat person......you are mocking those afghans who were casualties of genocidal war......Pakhtuns never begs, do you think your countymen would agree with notion?.....let me clarify one thing,. in 80s afghans never begged, you can check archives of pakistani news papers prasing them for their ghairat and their ramarkable quality of immediately going into finding work so that they can earn......but after decade, situation deteriorated, they were not receiving U.N aid that was coming to pakistan....some of them sent their small kids for begging, but they had enough self-respect not to force their women and adult girls for begging......you would never see any afghan woman as begger.
And dont mock afghans for this, i am hearing the news that some IDPs of FATA are doing the same.
Nope, ask any pakistani what they think about tribals in particular and Pashtuns in general.....their perception about pakhtuns has nothing to do with Afghanistan.....

@Spring Onion how are you hindki girl?[/quote]
YOu are that kushan guy arent you....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Spring Onion how are you hindki girl?
YOu are that kushan guy arent you....:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/quote]

Yes he came back as Afghani. He should change his id to afghan-one.

My answer to your this long reply:

I dare you go to FATA and say "we all are Pakistanis". :D
Ahem we did this actually
now the flag of Pakistan is also rising high in FATA
and we are also building a fence
now grow a pair and stop us if you can

1641473897385.png

1641474011739.png

1641474065667.png

Back
Top Bottom