What's new

Major Eviction Operation at Afghan Basti (I-11) Islamabad, going on.

This land will be freed from poor laborers and will be used for clubs, brothals for Foreigners and our filthy politicians for their satisfaction and ayashi and than Pakistanis will wonder why there is Azaab, Floods, Earth Quakes and wrong people governing them. :suicide:
Or the original owners will finally get there property back and it will create more employment opportunities because very soon after this operation is complete there will be a construction boon in I-11

Wrrora you're a Pukhtoon....what sort of reaction would this elicit amongst our Pakistani Pukhtoon brethren ? 'Cause ANP walaaas were shown on the news trying to extract maximum political mileage from this incident.

Nope man, not Pathan!

We are talking about real estate near metro cash and carry here people

This land will be freed from poor laborers and will be used for clubs, brothals for Foreigners and our filthy politicians for their satisfaction and ayashi and than Pakistanis will wonder why there is Azaab, Floods, Earth Quakes and wrong people governing them. :suicide:

Do you live in Islamabad?

More sectors should be built on farm land near I-11

Better then terrorists shelters and criminal hubs currently in place there

As long as there are nice looking buildings built. Islamabad cannot look like Kabul.

What about providing them alternate shelter? They are the citizens of Pakistan now.

Better then terrorists shelters and criminal hubs currently in place there

Seriously? Curse is all over it now. Alas!!

Or the original owners will finally get there property back and it will create more employment opportunities because very soon after this operation is complete there will be a construction boon in I-11

Destroying one's shelter for the other? Pretty mainstream.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom