What's new

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held

Only 100 ? :what: I wont be so generous , since that hell hole has been the same from 200 years and pretty much well before it too . Journey into the heart of insanity , cross to the other side of the Khyber Pass .

Well put :tup:

Couldn't have expressed it better .
sir read again i said 100S :taz:

Naaah.....!!! W.11 ne ki thii .. :pop:

' @Secur nei bhiii kiiii thiii - I keep telling him that betaaa you're not a Muhajir....you were born here & you are my family.....my brother but he keeps on saying that no Mayawati is his brother :

1357620808.jpg

Abbb mujhee samajh nahin aaatiii ke mein isseiii yeh bataooon keiii Mayawati is a lady & hence she can't be his brother ya phir apneiii shikwaa kaa izhaaar karooon ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasn't Pakistan also had a hand in creating this situation? Weren't loads of afghan fighters imported after the Soviet war, to fight India? Or forget that, think about the Soviet war itself, when top talibs were trained and hosted in Pakistan - what did you expect, that after the war they would all pack their bags and leave? And did you expect that when you import their fighters, you would also import their ideology?

I know that many Pakistanis believe that the talibs were good guys back then, fighting soviet occupation. The fact that they were fighting soviet occupation is true, but their ideology was vile - as they displayed when they ruled since '96. How could you not have anticipated the fact that that poisonous ideology would soon spread its tentacles in your country?

Besides, who do you think has had a more negative influence on Pakistan - the refugees fleeing war, or the hardcore fighters and leaders who's duty it is to spread their perverted ideology? Why are Pakistanis acting so surprised about the turn of events?
@Secur @Armstrong @Hyperion

You know how they came to hold the nationality of Pakistan ?

Why does it matter? Once, they have the pakistani citizenship, they are held accountable under pakistani law and Constitution, not afghan. Comprende? Are you seriously telling me that we should deport pakistani nationals to afghanistan? lololol You must be kidding me. Take your head out of butt and use your brain for a second. There must be a difference between you and W11 altafus bhagora

Why does it matter? Once, they have the pakistani citizenship, they are held accountable under pakistani law and Constitution, not afghan. Comprende? Are you seriously telling me that we should deport pakistani nationals to afghanistan? lololol You must be kidding me. Take your head out of butt and use your brain for a second. There must be a difference between you and W11 altafus bhagora

If the national ID card has been made through fraud, then 100% yes, we should

Hasn't Pakistan also had a hand in creating this situation?

Yes along with a few dozen other countries hence why we've always talked about apportionment not absolution !

Weren't loads of afghan fighters imported after the Soviet war, to fight India?

No that is just hearsay !

Or forget that, think about the Soviet war itself, when top talibs were trained and hosted in Pakistan - what did you expect, that after the war they would all pack their bags and leave? And did you expect that when you import their fighters, you would also import their ideology?

The Talibs were not trained or hosted in or by Pakistan !

The Mujahideen on the other hand were including the Sher of Panjsher - the current Hero of Afghanistan !

The Taliban were a creation independent of us who were later used by us in the '90s when the opportunity & much more so the necessity arose ! Which is to say that when the Soviets had left & the International Community had turned their backs on the Mujahideen - who were the righteous warriors for most of the International Community - & the State of Afghanistan; the country was ripped apart by infighting, inter-ethnic wars & warlordism with a myriad factions being used & abused by different countries as their proxies ! Many of those proxies were committing huge human rights abuses against one-ethnic group or another & quite a few were being used against Pakistan with countless dozen criminal factions finding refuge amongst them after having done something or the other in Pakistan !

That is what necessitated the facilitation of the Taliban by the State of Pakistan so that stability would be returned to those areas & a country that has a past of using their territory against Pakistan (going back to '48) & is currently doing exactly that would just stop foOking with us !

I know that many Pakistanis believe that the talibs were good guys back then, fighting soviet occupation. The fact that they were fighting soviet occupation is true, but their ideology was vile - as they displayed when they ruled since '96. How could you not have anticipated the fact that that poisonous ideology would soon spread its tentacles in your country?

Because everyone from the Northern Alliance to Dostum to Hikmatyar & a myriad factions in between were followers of, more or less, the same ideology ! Less puritanical - Maybe ! But it certainly didn't stop them from committing horrendous human rights abuses.

After all the atrocities of the Northern Alliance against the Pashtuns are very well recorded & the proclamation of most of the Norhtern Alliance including Ahmed Shah Masood to make Afghanistan an Islamic State are also well documented & seen in practice too !

If they were to be the lackeys of different powers in the vicinity & overseas, as their successors are in the present, Pakistan had to guard herself against this !

The problem arose due to 3 things :

(i) the fusion of the Al-Qaeeda Elements with the Taliban*

(ii) the abandonment of Afghanistan at the end of the Afghan Jihad where a war ravaged country that had known nothing but death & war for an entire decade was used & thrown away like a used condom by the International Community for whom they were the frontline State, the righteous warriors, the ones fighting the 'good fight' etc, only but a few months ago !

(iii) US belligerency under Bush - He should've taken Mullah Omar up on his offer of 'show me the evidence & I'd extradite Osama to a Muslim Country'

*the Taliban, despite being alleged to be our blue-eyed boys, weren't exactly under our control - Had it been so they wouldn't have refused many of our requests during the course of the '90s & also on the eve of the Afghan Invasion.

Besides, who do you think has had a more negative influence on Pakistan - the refugees fleeing war, or the hardcore fighters and leaders who's duty it is to spread their perverted ideology? Why are Pakistanis acting so surprised about the turn of events?
@Secur @Armstrong @Hyperion

The refugees are a negative influence because they are involved in a plethora of social evils here in Pakistan, are involved in criminal activities like kidnapping for ransom, some are involved with terroristic outfits & the spit on this land & her people despite feeding off it like parasites for the past 3 decades - Well before the Taliban !

If the national ID card has been made through fraud, then 100% yes, we should

But we dont know that yet. If this is the case, than yes they should be deported as they dont hold the citizenship of pakistan but if they are actual citizens of pakistan, no matter what they do, they cannot be deported to another country. They must be punished undr pakistani constitution

But we dont know that yet. If this is the case, than yes they should be deported as they dont hold the citizenship of pakistan but if they are actual citizens of pakistan, no matter what they do, they cannot be deported to another country. They must be punished undr pakistani constitution

Their citizenship, if acquired can be revoked and then deported

30190a8a6c44c3cc966e1e2eb4311949.jpg

& yes they should be set free, like noora after getting sentence? thn should be voted for PM?

e91596418bbd62d1057fa35bfc193300.jpg

cause that what our judiciary has done till noe, not a single, punishment carried out,to any terrorists?

The Talibs were not trained or hosted in or by Pakistan !

The Mujahideen on the other hand were including the Sher of Panjsher - the current Hero of Afghanistan !

The Taliban were a creation independent of us who were later used by us in the '90s when the opportunity & much more so the necessity arose ! Which is to say that when the Soviets had left & the International Community had turned their backs on the Mujahideen - who were the righteous warriors for most of the International Community - & the State of Afghanistan; the country was ripped apart by infighting, inter-ethnic wars & warlordism with a myriad factions being used & abused by different countries as their proxies ! Many of those proxies were committing huge human rights abuses against one-ethnic group or another & quite a few were being used against Pakistan with countless dozen criminal factions finding refuge amongst them after having done something or the other in Pakistan !

That is what necessitated the facilitation of the Taliban by the State of Pakistan so that stability would be returned to those areas & a country that has a past of using their territory against Pakistan (going back to '48) & is currently doing exactly that would just stop foOking with us !

In the first place, why get involved in the soviet-afghan war at all? Why not simply have left the afghans to chart their own destiny? (USA would have helped them anyway.) Why not simply have sealed the border then and there, and been at peace? The mujahideens were trained by, and fought alongside Pakistanis, from volunteers to SSGs. If you had kept aloof...

Do you even understand the thing , you are so keenly defending here ? :azn: If you are willing to use your head first without clicking the ' Reply with Quote ' link in haste , understand that the nationality was acquired illegally by bribing the corrupt to the core NADRA officers . Now , tell me how doesn't it matter ? First , we must hold them accountable for obtaining the ID card through illegal means , let alone try them as legal citizens of Pakistan . You talking about Pakistani nationals ? A hell lot of them are still stuck in Bangladesh still supporting the state of Pakistan which betrayed them after '71 war . Raise your voice for the patriots first before you support the parasitic ungrateful presence of Afghans . Ai'nt not our duty to give shelter and provide food to people who will turn their back on us , the moment they leave the country or they are offered some money for it - as they do even today . Stop arguing against the sun now . Maybe that @W.11 was using more grey matter than you here .

Their citizenship, if acquired can be revoked and then deported

Leave the idealist alone .

Back
Top Bottom