What's new

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held

Do you wan't to kill me, do you know the psychical superiority an Afghan has compared to pakistanis, you need atleast 100 men my freind

Yeah , the delusions one gets after smoking a lot of Kandahar's finest , we all know . :rofl:

@Hyperion Are we getting new clowns here ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the problems inside our country are rooted by them so why not just get rid of them ... :pop:

india is at least manufacture rockets and satellites for its own what Pakistan has done? pakistan is using GPS on their cruise missile which can be easily turned off by US if they wants to do so, it means your missile's guidance is in US hand.

And Pakistan doesn't ? :azn: . Ai'nt the thread for it , kiddo , but have you never heard of INS ? :D

Yeah , the delusions one gets after smoking a lot of Kandahar's finest , we all know . :rofl:

@Hyperion Are we getting new clowns here ? :D

Can I say old clowns with new identity .... ??? :whistle:

How? Dual national?

Legend has it that @Hyperion 's Tribe are actually Pukhtoons of Turkic Descent who came to these lands centuries ago ! Since then its been a tradition in the Tribe that the men serve 3 years in the Turkish Military whereas the women serve for 3 years in the Pakistan Military ! :)

As it so happens - @Hyperion is a bit of both, if you get my drift, so he served 1.5 years each in either ! :unsure:

Most of the problems inside our country are rooted by them so why not just get rid of them ... :pop:

We want you Muhajirs out of our country ! :pissed:

This country was created for Buttts & Buttts alone ! :P

I don't know why the Govt. is failing to deport these terrorist Afghanis back to Afghanistan.

Legend has it that @Hyperion 's Tribe are actually Pukhtoons of Turkic Descent who came to these lands centuries ago ! Since then its been a tradition in the Tribe that the men serve 3 years in the Turkish Military whereas the women serve for 3 years in the Pakistan Military ! :)

As it so happens - @Hyperion is a bit of both, if you get my drift, so he served 1.5 years each in either ! :unsure:

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

We want you Muhajirs out of our country ! :pissed:

This country was created for Buttts & Buttts alone ! :P

I am not Muhajir ask W.11 for migration ... :azn:

state is in war since 100s years sir so what our fault ?

Only 100 ? :what: I wont be so generous , since that hell hole has been the same from 200 years and pretty much well before it too . Journey into the heart of insanity , cross to the other side of the Khyber Pass .

Perhaps you should've told Babrak, Daud Khan & their predecessors to mind their business & not bring the Loy Afghanistan & Pashtunistan Issue up at every opportunity ! Or you could've asked them to not support & give sanctuary to Baluch Separatists in every single uprising in our country's history ! Or you could've asked them to have not invaded Pakistani Territory in Bajaur in the '60s only to be kicked out by the Bajauri Tribals themselves ! Or possibly not have let every foOking Warlord in post-Soviet Afghanistan being the proxy of some power & many being used against Pakistan !

Well put :tup:

Couldn't have expressed it better .

Back
Top Bottom