What's new

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held

Lakh de lanat.......... you are not even an Afghan......... and as for me, my forefathers were always part of present day geographical Pakistan...... btw, I have more land inherited land in Kabul than you could imagine.

Btw, what the eff is MMA? I don't know about other training, however, I eat TTP guys for fun, maybe that counts somehow? :blink:

Training: MMA pro fighter my friend. and Pashtuns are not Pakistanis, you grandfathers was Afghan like me.

Beta, stop with the shenanigans, has any country ever looked into the eye of a hyperpower such as the US of A, and lived to tell about it? Yes, only Pakistan has. Not only that, we have had our full hand up their hiney, and they couldn't do fukk all about it. Kapish? Now go and fix your imported GSLV. It has been 3 decades almost that you couldn't work out the mixture of the engine.

india is at least manufacture rockets and satellites for its own what Pakistan has done? pakistan is using GPS on their cruise missile which can be easily turned off by US if they wants to do so, it means your missile's guidance is in US hand.
The problem on the engine of GSLV has been fixed and it will be ready within two month. ISRO is much more advanced than any pakistani organisation.

Chall bey..... I know of your and our exact capabilities..... let's not compare two useless nations....... such huge populations, and yet still behind everyone else..........

india is at least manufacture rockets and satellites for its own what Pakistan has done? pakistan is using GPS on their cruise missile which can be easily turned off by US if they wants to do so, it means your missile's guidance is in US hand.
The problem on the engine of GSLV has been fixed and it will be ready within two month. ISRO is much more advanced than any pakistani organisation.

If they hold Pakistani nationality, why would you expel them? Thats just plain stupid. Lets throw you somewhere in India regardless of your pakistani nationality.

why dont i throw you to east punjab instead? retarded guy

we migrated to pakistan before we had any indian nationality

Lakh de lanat.......... you are not even an Afghan......... and as for me, my forefathers were always part of present day geographical Pakistan...... btw, I have more land inherited land in Kabul than you could imagine.

Btw, what the eff is MMA? I don't know about other training, however, I eat TTP guys for fun, maybe that counts somehow? :blink:

I'm from Laghman province so Afghan i am, MMA is Mixed Martial Arts:
Mixed martial arts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom