What's new

Bulldozing the poor of Islamabad to make room for the rich?

well it seems like u dont know ur own country well enough.i had a indian friend.he told me once that whole india is a open air toilet.also mentaly.

Go open a new thread and educate everyone about India :coffee:
orangi town is like lower middle class área of Mumbai. Not like slums of Mumbai.

Save those excuses for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) team who declared orangi as a slum. :coffee:

Just for the record Orangi ( Karachi ) is the biggest slum in asia.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/6154572/Karachis-Orangi-Asias-largest-slum.html

Orangi Town - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The township is currently the largest slum in South Asia

P.S- when topic is about pakistan refrain from Dragging India in just to satisfy your little ego. :coffee:

I think you haven't visited Orangi but only read about it. But believe me Orangi isn't eligible to be called as a slum if we go by Indian standards. It is like some normal neighborhood in any Indian city.

I think you haven't visited Orangi but only read about it. But believe me Orangi isn't eligible to be called as a slum if we go by Indian standards. It is some normal neighborhood in any Indian city.

Dude thats why i gave a neutral newspapers( the telegraph ) report in the first post. and BTW why are you overlooking the reason i posted that report ??

because the guy dragged India in for no reasons. otherwise i don't give a flying 747 about slums in Pakistan. :coffee:

Dude thats why i gave a neutral newspapers( the telegraph ) report in the first post. and BTW why are you overlooking the reason i posted that report ??

because the guy dragged India in for no reasons. otherwise i don't give a flying 747 about slums in Pakistan. :coffee:

Telegraph doesn't know about Orangi. I do. I live in Karachi. It was a slum once. But today it is a normal lower middle class/middle class neighborhood.

About the guy who brought India in this thread. He is stupid and shouldn't have done this.

Last edited:
Just for the record Orangi ( Karachi ) is the biggest slum in asia.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/6154572/Karachis-Orangi-Asias-largest-slum.html

Orangi Town - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The township is currently the largest slum in South Asia

P.S- when topic is about pakistan refrain from Dragging India in just to satisfy your little ego. :coffee:

I have shut your kind on this issue a billion times... ask indic or other trolls... but here it goes again troll:

A run down area of orangi town----2011:

images.jpg

A blog with orangi pics:

Orangi town photos

Has modern hospitals,medical cols,National Trust Special Education Complexes,parks,flyovers etc...

Dharavi slum bombay:

Dharavi-Slum-Mumbai-2.jpg

dharavi - Google Search

These are not reports but reporting of an anon report. Please post an independent link to the actual report if you have, any independent source that verify contents of the reports you are referring to? A report compiled by Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation holds no ground my dear friend.

I have been to Organi many times and I have solid reason to say that Organi is numerous times better than any slum found on the face of earth.

These are not reports but reporting of an anon report. Please post an independent link to the actual report if you have, any independent source that verify contents of the reports you are referring to? A report compiled by Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation holds no ground my dear friend.

I have been to Organi many times and I have solid reason to say that Organi is numerous times better than any slum found on the face of earth.

No i do not have an individual report. and i trust every word you say. but my objection is about dragging india in for no reasons when thread is about Pakistan.

Telegraph doesn't know about Orangi. I do. I live in Karachi. It was a slum once. Bu today it is a normal lower middle class/middle class neighborhood.

About he guy who brought India in this thread. He is stupid and shouldn't have done this.

Telegraph is barely reporting a report compiled by Mumbai's Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation. I doubt officials of this corporation have had a chance to visit Karachi, let alone a report on Orangi.

If they have set up illegally this is not right. Families should be taken on a case to case and relocated elsewhere, there are plenty of places in Pakistan for that. Otherwise we will have a haven for terrorists and criminals to move about in the heart of the capital.

Oh wait we still have Lal Masjid.....:what:

Back
Top Bottom