What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Asalamu Alaikum

No, I'm just saying there's no harm in modifying Urdu so it differs more from Hindi.

Anyway, I would rather we had Baluchi as a national language since some of the first elements of civilisation in the region came from Baluchistan (Mergharh), it's a language native to Pakistan, and it would help empower the Baluchi minority.

I still love Urdu though and I'm fine with it, since it's been the language of Muslims of the region for a long time.
Wsalam
If we make some regional language as national language then we will have fight that make my regional lanaguge as national language . We will always have some people moaning about national language no matter what language you adopt as national language of Pakistan. I have nothing against other languages but Urdu is perfectly fine . We dont need to change anything because some people in India speak it. Should we make changes in Punjbi and Sindhi as well because we have people in India who speak these regional languages? This logic is totally flawed

It would be difficult to do a language change in the country. Almost impossible to do a language change overnight.

We should modify Urdu so that is can no longer have anything similar with Hindi.

Although Urdu is a completely different language from Hindi. But some vocabulary are similar.

Wsalam
If we make some regional language as national language then we will have fight that make my regional lanaguge as national language . We will always have some people moaning about national language no matter what language you adopt as national language of Pakistan. I have nothing against other languages but Urdu is perfectly fine . We dont need to change anything because some people in India speak it. Should we make changes in Punjbi and Sindhi as well because we have people in India who speak these regional languages? This logic is totally flawed

Fair point.

So this actress says something and it becomes some grand news. At what point in time did the the opinion of a paid hooker become "Gospel truth"? If this is the level which makes people talk then God help everyone.

So this actress says something and it becomes some grand news. At what point in time did the the opinion of a paid hooker become "Gospel truth"? If this is the level which makes people talk then God help everyone.

She contributes more to humanity than any reactionary mullah type. :coffee:

It would be difficult to do a language change in the country. Almost impossible to do a language change overnight.

We should modify Urdu so that is can no longer have anything similar with Hindi.

Although Urdu is a completely different language from Hindi. But some vocabulary are similar.

The equivalent of women tearing their sleeves when they see another woman wearing the same dress as themselves so they can be "different". Why stop at language then ? Change the food, the culture, the traditions and then just rename Punjab cuz India has one too and then call me a false flagger. Or you could just stop being immature.

Pakistanis and the Eskimos are similar People who have similar Digestive Systems.

She contributes more to humanity than any reactionary mullah type. :coffee:

That is your reactionary fatwa deen i Ilahi alloo gosht bharati

The equivalent of women tearing their sleeves when they see another woman wearing the same dress as themselves so they can be "different". Why stop at language then ? Change the food, the culture, the traditions and then just rename Punjab cuz India has one too and then call me a false flagger. Or you could just stop being immature.

Sexist post

She is just mentally unstable

Actresses are paid hookers ?

Actresses are paid hookers ?

What is your Problem with hookers? Its the oldest form of profession? Is it Not?

Or is the Western World just becoming Muslim by disowning it as a Profession under Feminist wave ?

What is your Problem with hookers? Its the oldest form of profession? Is it Not?

Or is the Western World just becoming Muslim by disowning it as a Profession under Feminist wave ?

Bhai don't ask me such complex questions. All I know for sure is aaj bhee bhutto zinda hai.

Bhai don't ask me such complex questions. All I know for sure is aaj bhee bhutto zinda hai.

Haha bhai aap pareshan kyon hojatay ho

Itna bhi Kia

Bhutto ka seed zinda ha to zinda hoga bhutto.

Batao Koi hai direct descendant Y chromosome ka?

Haha bhai aap pareshan kyon hojatay ho

Itna bhi Kia

Bhutto ka seed zinda ha to zinda hoga bhutto.

Batao Koi hai direct descendant Y chromosome ka?

I will screenshot this and send this to bilawal and saein will have you best up.

Actually you are a false flagger. Pakistani culture is already different from Indian culture. It is just the language which needs to purged of any words that may be in Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom