What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Yes they are. We are all Gods creation. Only racism creates disntinction between people. There is no difference between a Bangladeshi, Indian or Pakistani. We all bleed red.
Hang about. If race does not exist then can racism exist?

Or that the purpose is to procreate and preserve your race.

So basically this is just your opinion.

I could easily turn around and say it is my opinion that sex does not exist or that race does exist. Or that the purpose is to procreate and preserve your race....
Not my opinion but rather scientific fact. Race is social construct as science has proven.

The only solution is to mix out any percieved differences so that this false notion of "race" will not have any physical basis.

Pak-girl.jpg

What do you base this claim on? Plenty of Pakistani are Black. And what if someone is "Blacker"?

Race and colour are a social construct. There is no such thing as "Black" or "White".
I remember going through this phase when I was younger...

Not my opinion but rather scientific fact. Race is social construct as science has proven.

The only solution is to mix out any percieved differences so that this false notion of "race" will not have any physical basis.

Please give me the scientific studies that support your opinion.

Please note that strictly speaking there is no such thing as scientific fact, rather theories. And strictly speaking science can only disprove a theory... so we accept a theory as a working model based upon the best data and a (consensus) of interpretation(s) until such a time it is disproven or rendered useless or new data comes to light and it is modified and the cycle repeats...
You do know the science changes all the time and even makes 180 turns...
so even if there are studies from science which demonstrate that there are no visible hereditary differences between humans (this is the definition of race that I am using), this could easily change in the next few years when new studies come out showing that there are visible hereditary differences between humans...

It's not a phase, it's a reality
race-social-construct-2.jpg

Is this just perceived difference?

Last edited:
Firstly I am not Mohajir and I have no agenda.

Who are you then?

Secondly, could you point out anything in my post that is historically or factually incorrect? Indo Aryans are not an ethnic group but Jats & Rajputs found on both sides of the border are. The region is called subcontinent because it is so vast. Thirdly, I have referred to the Hindu Shahi kingdom, which ended at Sirhind which is in Indian Punjab, I have never mentioned the Bay of Bengal.

Jat and rajputs are just caste names, how they are ethnic groups? So pakhtun, punjab, sindhi, muhajir "syed" belong to same ethnicity? If you only meant till Sirhind which mean where hind start then one would understand as greater punjab have many similarities in language, tribes, looks, genetics. But you mentioned Vindhyas which is border between indo-aryan and dravidian speakers.

I maintain that indigenous population of Indian Punjab & Haryana are closely related to Pakistani Punjabis, all Indian Muslim Pathans were transplanted from the KPK/Afghanistan, hence are related. Indian Sindhis and Pakistanis Sindhis are related. All Gujarati speakers on both sides of the border are also related.

Haryana is pushing it, haryanvis are known as urdu speaking muhajirs in Pakistan. I don't see any ethnic relation with them and punjab, especially Pakistani punjab.

If in your opinion, all Pakistanis were transplanted in the region after the invasion of Mohammad bin Qasim, sadly you are completely wrong.

I maintain vast majority of Pakistanis were indigenous and only people who were transplanted started coming from India after British invasion.

For the record, Urdu speakers of Karachi never claimed to be the same as the Punjabis or Sindhis. At least accuse Urdu speaking Mohajirs of something that they are truly guilty of.

It is regrettable that even some of the educated Pakistanis exhibit such bigotry towards the Urdu Speakers. No wonder MQM like to have a separate administrative unit in Southern Sind.

Some other muhajir mentioned Indian is ethnic group and you did same in this thread. Its regrettable that hindutva agenda is picked by muhajirs.

I know a few in the UK and they don't consider Muslim Punjabis to be real Punjabis.

Let me tell you a secret, ask any Pakistani from punjab in foreign country where he is from and he will name his district. Punjabi identity doesn't matter for us on personal level. Its what others call us.

Back
Top Bottom