What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Yes. There is no difference between a Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi or even a Chinese, Black African or White.

Borders, religion, tribes, families are created by humans to cause wars and bloodshed and division.
Ok to a degree. But racial differences are not created by Man. Perhaps to a degree with wilful mixed marriages..?

Kashmiris, Northern Pakistanis, Pathans, Bskuvhis, Punjabis and Sindis
All man made distinctions.

no we're not!!

were all human blah blah blah sure

but your saying their is no difference between Kashmiris, Northern Pakistanis, Pathans, Bskuvhis, Punjabis and Sindis with Bengali is ridiculous

sure we are all generally sub continental

but their are clear and obvious difference
Oh here we go with the "we're lighter skinned and taller than you" rhetoric.

Ok to a degree. But racial differences are not created by Man. Perhaps to a degree with wilful mixed marriages..?
Race doesn't exist though.

And what do you mean by willful mixed marriages?

All man made distinctions.

Oh here we go with the "we're lighter skinned and taller than you" rhetoric.

Race doesn't exist though.

And what do you mean by willful mixed marriages?
People marrying other races with the intention of having mixed race babies...sorta like how Man has bred dogs and horses by carefully selecting the mates to ensure certain qualities are emphasised.

So tell me does sex exist? Or are just male and female Man made?

People marrying other races with the intention of having mixed race babies...sorta like how Man has bred dogs and horses by carefully selecting the mates to ensure certain qualities are emphasised.
But this presupposes that race exists, which it doesn't. Race is fake, just like borders are also fake.

So tell me does sex exist? Or are just male and female Man made?
That's a false cannard. And sex can be interchangeable.

But sex is more real than race which is fake.

But this presupposes that race exists, which it doesn't. Race is fake, just like borders are also fake.

That's a false cannard. And sex can be interchangeable.

But sex is more real than race which is fake.
Why is sex more real than race? And why is race fake?

Yes, but the purpose of these is to mix out and interbreed so that no more percieved differences are left.
Where do you get this purpose from?

Yes they are. We are all Gods creation. Only racism creates disntinction between people. There is no difference between a Bangladeshi, Indian or Pakistani. We all bleed red.

Delusional.

Because race doesn't exist.

The ignorance of humans who creat artificial barriers like religion, race, countries, tribes, ethnicities etc...
So basically this is just your opinion.

I could easily turn around and say it is my opinion that sex does not exist or that race does exist. Or that the purpose is to procreate and preserve your race....

They are Not.

And it is actually a neo nazi Propaganda that all These Brownies are the same.

Not only there is vast cultural difference but there is also genetics involved and they think differently to each other.
Not true. We are the same. If I put a Pakistani and a Bangladeshi in a room they would both look the same.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom