What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Firstly I am not Mohajir and I have no agenda.

Secondly, could you point out anything in my post that is historically or factually incorrect? Indo Aryans are not ethnic groups but Jats & Rajputs found on both sides of the border are. The region is called subcontinent because it is so vast. Thirdly, I have referred to the Hindu Shahi kingdom, which ended at Sirhind which is in Indian Punjab, I have never mentioned the Bay of Bengal.

I maintain that indigenous population of Indian Punjab & Haryana are closely related to Pakistani Punjabis, all Indian Muslim Pathans were transplanted from the KPK/Afghanistan, hence are related. Indian Sindhis and Pakistanis Sindhis are related. All Gujarati speakers on both sides of the border are also related.

If in your opinion, all Pakistanis were transplanted in the region after the invasion of Mohammad bin Qasim, sadly you are completely wrong.

For the record, Urdu speakers of Karachi never claimed to be the same as the Punjabis or Sindhis. At least accuse Urdu speaking Mohajirs of something that they are truly guilty of.

It is regrettable that even some of the educated Pakistanis exhibit such bigotry towards the Urdu Speakers. No wonder MQM like to have a separate administrative unit in Southern Sind.

It is highly irresponsible to be speaking for all 'Pakistanis', though. Just because you like to self-identify with Indians doesn't mean the rest of Pakistan does. I am a Punjabi, and often times don't feel comfortable around a lot of Sikhs in the US, even though we can speak the same language.

It is highly irresponsible to be speaking for all 'Pakistanis', though. Just because you like to self-identify with Indians doesn't mean the rest of Pakistan does. I am a Punjabi, and often times don't feel comfortable around a lot of Sikhs in the US, even though we can speak the same language.
Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indians are the same people. Only racists and neo-Nazis try to make distinctions where there are none.

Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indians are the same people. Only racists and neo-Nazis try to make distinctions where there are none.

:lol:

So a guy from rural punjab and a guy from Dhaka are the same people?

Do you understand the lunacy of this?

They are Not.

And it is actually a neo nazi Propaganda that all These Brownies are the same.

Not only there is vast cultural difference but there is also genetics involved and they think differently to each other.

What is your definition of people?

How come your so much more blacker then us then if were the same?

I know a few in the UK and they don't consider Muslim Punjabis to be real Punjabis.

the none Bengali type!

You can formulate your simpleton approach Better you know.

Bangladeshis are racist against themselves.

We have No ethnic tensions with them.

We have ideological differences.

Rest is just talk

I know a few in the UK and they don't consider Muslim Punjabis to be real Punjabis.

Sikhs speak Punjabi like retards, so it's no surprise. I have no hate for them, but I don't need validation from a pink turban wearing Sikh about my identity.

:lol:

So a guy from rural punjab and a guy from Dhaka are the same people?

Do you understand the lunacy of this?
Yes they are. We are all Gods creation. Only racism creates disntinction between people. There is no difference between a Bangladeshi, Indian or Pakistani. We all bleed red.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom