What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

The others were a little harder, with female student seemed to mix a lot of regular Punjabi in with her native tongue.

I was very easily able to understand the student. Took some focus to understand the gold shop advertisement.

I was very easily able to understand the student. Took some focus to understand the gold shop advertisement.

She mixed so much Punjabi in there bro, hence why. Didn't she say she was studying in Punjab?

The only difference is religion. I think we should do a genes test on you to break your prejudices. You will most probably find that you share 99% of the genes as your Indian counter parts.
TgpOwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Mahira Khan's Cannes debut has everybody looking for updates, photographs and just about anything one could get their hands on. Mahira rubbing shoulders with the best of the best in the world of entertainment, carrying herself with utmost poise and grace. Having come back to Pakistan now, we recently discovered Khan;s conversation with India Today at the Cannes where she talked about the warmth she received by the ex Miss World Aishwarya Rai.

Yes guys it seems that the tension is only between India and Pakistan's governments as the people of both nations continue to greet each other with a lot of love. As seen at Cannes Film Festival, Mahira Khan had an amazing time rubbing shoulders with the Bollywood divas.

"Aishwarya Rai just came and we hugged each other. She just gave me a long hug. I told her this is the warmest hug I have gotten in a while," told Mahira Khan while talking to the daily.

Mahira and Aishwarya Rai both represented L'Oreal at the Cannes red carpet and had an amazing time with each other.

Talking further about the tension between the two countries and how can one get rid of them to come together Mahira told India Today,

"I don’t know how we can. I used to think and I still think that whatever differences are created via history and politics whatever that may be, I think art lessens those differences as by way of art, we start seeing that we are much more similar than we are different."

Adding further, Khan also said how people from both nations appeared similar, "When we speak it appears the same language, same thing, and in fact, globally when we come to places like this, the biggest thing you learn is that we are very similar."

With Mahira quite hopeful that one day nobody would ask her this question she also said, "So places like these, festivals like these, films, music, I think we all need to still try to collaborate, but off course India, Pakistan is India, Pakistan,"

Now the truth is that we miss seeing Mahira Khan paired opposite Shahrukh Khan as she was brilliant in Raees but till that happens all we can do is wait and see her romance Fawad Khan in Maula Jatt 2 hopefully soon.
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/...hug-i-have-gotten-in-a-while-says-mahira-khan
Urdu is a foreign language that was chosen as our national language. Our native languages are only spoken by around 3% of Indians. Even today, only 8% of the population speaks Urdu as their mother language.

Haryana is no bhaya state you ignorant loudmouth. 90 percent bhaya state? Prove it. You have no idea about haryana- and speak from your collection of old housewife's tales. Haryanvi is the language spoken by people of Haryana and is just as similar to Bhojpuri (the Bihari language) as is Urdu. It might sound similar to your untrained ears but it is completely different. Many family records and family names go back 7-10 generations and are stored in Hindu temples- unlike your history that was started afresh when your ancestors converted. Don't give me a lesson on my origins buddy. You have no proof to back up your silly claims.

I never said that the Rajputs of Rajasthan are Punjabis- just stated a fact that Jaats and Rajputs are found in other places too- not just Punjab. Your lack of reading comprehension skill is your problem. Read what I wrote again. Rajputs from Punjab are Rajputs by caste/gotra just like Rajputs from Rajasthan. You are not the authority or spokes person for deciding- who is rightfully Rajput and who is not. LOL. It is Dharmic culture and Dharmic clan names. You're welcome to associate yourself to these if you like.

About fake Jatts/Dalit Jatts- this is news to me. Maybe some people claim these names- but historically Jatts/Jaats never considered abiding by Gotras/castes- and often married outside their own. This could be why people are claiming to be Jatts/Jaats. Very likely that there has been a lot of dalit blood mixing on your side because you claim you're half Jatt. You laugh at the concept of a Punjabi Dalit- while the reality is there is Dalit gotras even in the Sikhs. The castes were very much prevalent in Punjab, and still are to this day. Maybe not for you anymore because people with undesirable castes gave up caste/clan names. Keep running from the facts.
You previously said Haryana and Himachal are Bhaya states- and thats where I wanted to correct you. They are not. I am telling you the correct facts- so that you don't keep making a fool of your self. If you want to keep parroting these made up BS lies- do as you please. I am in no way saying thay Haryanvi is the same as Punjabi- but am pointing out that it is not what you are calling it. That said a very mixed Punjabi/Haryanvi boli is spoken in many parts of Haryana. Here is pure Haryanvi:

Southern Jammu and Kashmir have a very heavy Punjabi influence too (almost Hindko)- just like your northern Punjab.
When you call Himachal a bhayya state- it shows how little you know and speak right out your rear end- without any knowledge. Punjabi is spoken in many parts of Himachal. Then there are many Pahadi bolis, the bolis of Himachal. Here are a few samples from Youtube of Pahadi. Be honest and tell me if it sounds like bhojpuri to you. I would argue that it's closer to Punjabi than some of the dialects used in Pakistan. What a liar/fool you have proven yourself to be:

One could argue that the "dialects" you speak of- Hindko, or Seraiki or Potahari are their own bolis now- just like Pahadi bolis from Himachal Pradesh.

Here are samples of more:
heres a dialect of Haryanvi:

Punjabi dialects including hindko and seraiki- check for yourself how much more developed they are compared to indian ones. You have again written about topics you dont know:

How many gotras are common? LOL Gotras/Castes are the definitive Hindu Evil that you proudly wave around. Abolish this already. I am upper caste, and yet want this abolished in India. It only divides us. Be Pakistani, and be proud of that- and give up this identity crisis. All of these Punjabi Gotras are scattered evenly all over Indian Punjab. They know their heritage more than you know yours- Many Indians have recorded family histories like I've said above. Stop your tall claims. You have no sole right over Punjab or IVC. Insecure little man.

Here is a map of the IVC sites that you claim as exclusive heritage moron:
View attachment 475806

View attachment 475808

Quora is the silliest source to post to prove your point to be true, but had to give you a source you perceive as reliable so=

Heres a Quora response for your Quora post:
View attachment 475809

Jaat vs Jatt =
https://www.scoopwhoop.com/difference-between-jaat-and-jatt/

I'm not RSS educated- but couldn't stand all the BS you are spewing. Read my post carefully- for a better picture of your true heritage.
My mother is Lahori Punjabi and my father is Pataudi Haryanvi- and my family records go way back. I am proud of both my family backgrounds. Be proud of your identity - but sling mud on others' whether it be bihari or punjabi or haryanvi.

I agree Haryana and Himachal are not bhayya states. Both of them are part of greater Punjab. Delhi is where North India ends.

Lol, the first video I understood very well, in a 'relaxed' way i.e. I didn't have to think about translation. There seems to be commonality between my mother language (phari) and Haryanvi?.
The others were a little harder, with female student seemed to mix a lot of regular Punjabi in with her native tongue.
Surprised you understand the first one. Pretty great. :enjoy:
In India - if you bear any connections to Haryana/ or can communicate in Haryanvi most people will take you to be a jaahil hotheaded pendu. And since you understood the first video- I humbly welcome you as an honorary member of our club:rofl::cheers:

I'm not going to lie bro. This language is so ugly and sounds nothing like Punjabi. :lol:
It doesn’t sound sweet like Punjabi. No doubt.

I'm not going to lie bro. This language is so ugly and sounds nothing like Punjabi. :lol:

Ah bro you will warm to it, afterall it is a derivative. Make sure you are ready at 09.00 PST for your first lesson hahaha. :agree:

Watch this;

Surprised you understand the first one. Pretty great. :enjoy:
In India - if you bear any connections to Haryana/ or can communicate in Haryanvi most people will take you to be a jaahil hotheaded pendu. And since you understood the first video- I humbly welcome you as an honorary member of our club:rofl::cheers:

Yep understood it well, ha that chacha character made me laugh so much, very typical. I guess Haryanvi is your mother tongue, combined with Punjabi? Thanks for the welcome.
Did you understand the video I posted to @lastofthepatriots ?

Same and similar doesn't mean the same thing. The moron who started this thread should have been rightfully banned.

Yes, Pakistan and India share similarities. So do Korea and Japan.

That doesn't mean were the same and Mahria Khan never said "same", she said SIMILAR. This forum is such a cancer sometimes...full of immature little brats.

And to add on further, much of the reason why were "similar" is because both our countries moronically decided to adopt and inherit the former British Raj form of governance, education system, civil service, healthcare system and even military forces. All are adopted or inherited from British occupational rule.

Had both countries actually become independent, we'd have less in common than we do now to be honest.

This is why I laugh when people say "vee r independent". Mera L independent. Both countries are running British Raj v2.0 and it disgusts me.

Same and similar doesn't mean the same thing. The moron who started this thread should have been rightfully banned.

Yes, Pakistan and India share similarities. So do Korea and Japan.

That doesn't mean were the same and Mahria Khan never said "same", she said SIMILAR. This forum is such a cancer sometimes...full of immature little brats.

And to add on further, much of the reason why were "similar" is because both our countries moronically decided to adopt and inherit the former British Raj form of governance, education system, civil service, healthcare system and even military forces. All are adopted or inherited from British occupational rule.

Had both countries actually become independent, we'd have less in common than we do now to be honest.

This is why I laugh when people say "vee r independent". Mera L independent. Both countries are running British Raj v2.0 and it disgusts me.
So what form of governance ought Pakistan to have adopted?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom