What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Please don't buy into the Bharati "indigenous" meme.

Well Bengalis of East Pakistan bought it. It all started with imposition of Urdu on them which they said threatened their culture.

Can you Not See the same shade here? People saying Urdu is imposed on us by 'refugees' of India and it was a tactic of subjugation when the truth is literacy is the capitalists mistress in Pakistan

So Pasthtuns, Balouch, Persian Nomadic tribes that in total make up 40% of Pakistan's population are the same race/ethnicity as South and Central indians???????............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AT MOST ONLY 3% of indians have ANY sort of racial connection to Pakistan. Therefore at least 97% of indians are racially COMPLETELY different to Pakistanis.

You are forgetting that there are 200 Million Muslims in India almost the same size as the population of Pakistan.

There is a reason why Sania Mirza married Shoaib Malik and Saif Ali Khan named his son Taimur Ali Khan.

You are forgetting that there are 200 Million Muslims in India almost the same size as the population of Pakistan.

There is a reason why Sania Mirza married Shoaib Malik and Saif Ali Khan named his son Taimur Ali Khan.

That doesn't mean anything. indian so called "Muslims" are still a different race & culture to Pakistanis. The intermarriage part is irrelevant too. There are plenty of Pakistanis married to Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Germans etc. That doesn't make Pakistanis "similar" to them just as it doesn't make us "similar" to indians.

So, you do what the locals do. There is no central rule what you should follow for your state. Can I come and serve pork in your restaurants in your country?? No right.

Oh man when will you guys even research a little? Pork is openly sold in Pakistan.

Chinese grocery stores appear to have no trouble importing pork products

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...an-slice-china-islamabad-170830081303813.html

66960ab032b04381bbab16cbdcb99316_18.jpg

Ok let's say "oh but they are Chinese", Pakistani Christians eat Pork curry all the time.

Pakistan even exports the stuff lol!

Latest data by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) revealed that around $2.8 million worth of fresh, chilled or frozen swine meat was exported by Pakistan in the nine months (July-March) of Fiscal Year 2015-16 (FY16) and about $447000 worth of swine meat exported in the nine months of FY17.

https://dailytimes.com.pk/117953/pakistan-exports-pork-worth-millions-of-rupees-to-afghanistan/

Useless hate filled fools like you are the reason why Pakistan is in such situation.
worthless gangadeshis trying desperately to latch on to pakistanis and their history and identity are the reason ur india is considered shythole of the world. And dont worry abt pakistan it is in way great state masha Allah and faring far too well than ganga gutter to east
It must have hurt you very much to search through my posts and get to your conclusion.
searching thru post history? Stop flattering urself. Ppl dont even spit on these open shytting gangadeshis ,let alone spend time on digging out u indeez posts. And pretty hilarious that too coming from a gangadeshi obsessed with pakistanis constantly hovering over a pakistani forum. But being an indian u defo lack any iota of ghairat to eff off from the forum where u are insulted like crap.

Ur despo posts that "pakistanis and indians are same" are posted in almost every other thread, do u think we come here with eyes shut?i have always found this joker quite hilarious for his desperation to link himself with us
If you do not fight religious hatred then it will consume and destroy you.
LMAO typical of a gangadeshis resorting to typical "religious hatred" comments to win over an argument. Whilst the discussion here is clearly abt a fight on ethnicity and open shytting ganagdeshis desperately linking themselves to ethnic groups they have got jackshytt to do with, Its high time u start worrying abt your religious hatred towards muslims and islam which makes u mention this sort if comment u made above here daily else it will not only cosnume u but only push u further into more mob lynchings and mainly raping of women which indians have been doing quite proudly.

I am shocked too. Our Hindu friends are now larping as Mughals....Thought I had seen everything.

Urdu was first and foremost a legacy of the Mughals, which also happened to define a lot of Pakistani culture and if you go back further to Mongol era, they impacted every ethnic group in Asia. Its part of history bro. If we start whitewashing aspects of history then we are no better than Indians.

Unlike Indians, we are not creating a language out of thin air (Hindi, 1880) in order to hide the true origins of our language. Or quelling our insecurities by convincing everyone that Urdu is indigenous in any way (the Delhi link is so incredibly irrelevant when you consider the actual origins of Urdu from the Ghaznavids, Mughals, Dari speakers).

Urdu has very complex origins and it symbolises Pakistani/Mughal/Central Asian/Persian culture a lot more than we realise. Please don't buy into the Bharati "indigenous" meme.
By putting it in different verbose words one cant deny urdus origins. There is no whitewashing of history here what Kaptaan had stated was plain truth. Urdu was basically simplified form of sanskrit dialect called hindutstani, this dialect was spoken around in Up, hyderabad regions. Mughals used this dialect to create urdu by adding persian and arabic loan words. Later language did evolve and developed its own small vocabulary, but putting in all those flowery words and "history" "legacy" of so and so wont change the fact that urdu wasnt indigenous to modern day pakistani land and it was brought to modern Pakistani region by britains.

I really dont get when it comes to discussing Urdu why people try to to shun history and come up with mughals this mughals that and what not kind of deviations. One cant say urdu is a legacy of indians cause it is not, but mughals did take a local dialect and worked further on it and made it into what it is now, that langauge was copied and stolen by hindus who added their hindi words to it to invent their own language but at the same time we should also accept it is not a langauge indigenous to current Pakistani region.

@LoveIcon

Last edited:
The stupid Indian also thought that Shalwar Kameez came from India. LOL

No it did not.

Shalwar Kameez came from the Muslim Pathans of the frontier province.

Today Shalwar Kameez in worn in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Hindus of India wear Dhoti while Muslims in India wear Kurta Pyjama.

We are similar to a certain degree denying that is just silly but the differences we have is what makes us different they are sharp and it took us 70 odd years to develop and refine them
what nonsense 70 years refined and developed them? Differences were always there and already quite refined and developed which led to the seperation. Stop projecting that differences soldified only post partition.

You will see a bunch of people over here who always behave like "Summun Bukmun(deaf and dumb)". They will never become a Pakistani, rather from their proud ethnicities they will proceede directly to extinction.
Allah (SWTA) Himself created families, clans, tribes, ethnic groups and races as He states in the Quran. There is nothing wrong with identifying with any of those as long as false sense of superiority does not come into the picture.

That is almost irrelevant. indian Punjabis that may have SOME racial links to Pakistan are less than 5% of india's population AT MOST. Therefore AT LEAST 95% of indians have NO racial links to Pakistan whatsoever! Do indian Punjabis intermarry with Pathans, Balouch, Persian Tribes like Pakistani Punjabis do? The connection you talk about is almost non-existent and irrelevant.
First of all marriage between Pakistani Punjabi and Pashtun/Baloch is not common. I personally would love to see marriage between different ethnic groups of Pakistan because they are all Pakistani Muslims but some people dont even marrige outside their caste/tribe let alone having marriage with those belong to different ethnic group or speak different language .. How many Punjabi men and women you do see in KPK or Balchoustian who got married with local Pahstun or baloh man or woman ? There are few such marriages exist in cities of Punjab or karachi because of setllement of some pahstun family there but not much examples . I have seen such couples only in attock city

Northern India and Pakistani punjab has been under same Muslim rule in the past. Ever herad of Delhi Sultanate and mamluk/Khilji/Lohdi/Tuglaq/ dynasty? I already said that India has no links with Pashtun or Baloch people so dont know why you are repeating same stuff again and again and secondly India is second most populated countries thats why Indian Punjabi dont make huge percentage of total population of India. ... When Pakistani pashtun dont feel ashame to associate themelves with Afghan eventhough afghnistan has been hostile to Pakistan as well then i dont understand the mindet of Pakistani Punjabi who feel ashmed to recogise their past and pretend to be something who they are not. Our curret army chief has surname bajwa(jat clans) which is again surnames of many Indians in Punjab

here is population comparison. Pakistan has more Punjabi , Pahstun and Blacoh than others but it spread all over

Punjabi by region

23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom

Sindhi by region

Pakistan: 28,900,000
India: 3,000,000
Canada: 11,500

Pahstun by region

Afghanistan: 13,750,117 (2008)
Pakistan: 30,699,037 (2008)
Iran: 110,000 (1993)
India: 13,000 (2009)

Baloch by region

Pakistan 8,000,000 (2016)
Iran 1,500,000 (2016)
UAE 468,000 (2014)

First of all marriage between Pakistani Punjabi and Pashtun/Baloch is not common. I personally would love to see marriage between different ethnic groups of Pakistan because they are all Pakistani Muslims but some people dont even marrige outside their caste/tribe let alone having marriage with those belong to different ethnic group or speak different language .. How many Punjabi men and women you do see in KPK or Balchoustian who got married with local Pahstun or baloh man or woman ? There are few such marriages exist in cities of Punjab or karachi because of setllement of some pahstun family there but not much examples . I have seen such couples only in attock city

Northern India and Pakistani punjab has been under same Muslim rule in the past. Ever herad of Delhi Sultanate and mamluk/Khilji/Lohdi/Tuglaq/ dynasty? I already said that India has no links with Pashtun or Baloch people so dont know why you are repeating same stuff again and again and secondly India is second most populated countries thats why Indian Punjabi dont make huge percentage of total population of India. ... When Pakistani pashtun dont feel ashame to associate themelves with Afghan eventhough afghnistan has been hostile to Pakistan as well then i dont understand the mindet of Pakistani Punjabi who feel ashmed to recogise their past and pretend to be something who they are not. Our curret army chief has surname bajwa(jat clans) which is again surnames of many Indians in Punjab

here is population comparison. Pakistan has more Punjabi , Pahstun and Blacoh than others but it spread all over

Punjabi by region

23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom

Sindhi by region

Pakistan: 28,900,000
India: 3,000,000
Canada: 11,500

Pahstun by region

Afghanistan: 13,750,117 (2008)
Pakistan: 30,699,037 (2008)
Iran: 110,000 (1993)
India: 13,000 (2009)

Baloch by region

Pakistan 8,000,000 (2016)
Iran 1,500,000 (2016)
UAE 468,000 (2014)

Every time I see an indian sikh or Punjabi you can immediately tell they're not Pakistanis. Even if they are not wearing turbans. Where is your evidence that they are the same race as Pakistanis?

170 million, definitely less than in Pakistan!

Every time I see an indian sikh or Punjabi you can immediately tell they're not Pakistanis. Even if they are not wearing turbans. Where is your evidence that they are the same race as Pakistanis?
First of all there is no one look of Pakistani Punjabi or Indian Punjabi that you can make such stupid statemnet about look as if all Pakistani Punjabi look same and all Indian Punjabi look same and they boht look different to each others. Clans of Jatt, Rajputs, Gujjars and Arains are found on both sides of the now divided Punjab .Pakistani Punjabi having same surnames( rao, Rana,waraich choudry, memon, cheema, Bajwa, bhatti, dhillion, gill, gondal etc) and claming to be different i.e arabic or perisan is bit funny in my eyes ..sure Pakistani have ideological and political differnces with India, follow Islam and their loyalty is with Pakistan but this should not be excuse to pretend to be something who they are not. Arabs were pagans before Islam and their language was Arabic and they did not renounce their linguistic and cultural identities after embracing Islam. Same is the case with iranians

First of all there is no one look of Pakistani Punjabi or Indian Punjabi that you can make such stupid statemnet about look as if all Pakistani Punjabi look same and all Indian Punjabi look same and they boht look different to each others. Clans of Jatt, Rajputs, Gujjars and Arains are found on both sides of the now divided Punjab .Pakistani Punjabi having same surnames( rao, Rana,waraich choudry, memon, cheema, Bajwa, bhatti, dhillion, gill, gondal etc) and claming to be different i.e arabic or perisan is bit funny in my eyes ..sure Pakistani have ideological and political differnces with India, follow Islam and their loyalty is with Pakistan but this should not be excuse to pretend to be something who they are not. Arabs were pagans before Islam and their language was Arabic and they did not renounce their linguistic and cultural identities after embracing Islam. Same is the case with iranians

Lol.......being non-indian does not make you Arabic or wanting to be Arab......lol.....:lol:

You keep talking about small percentages of indians (less than 3%) who have SOME racial connection to Pakistan. So even by your own admission, AT LEAST 97% of indians have NO racial connection to Pakistan whatsoever.

Again I ask, WHERE is the evidence that proves Pakistanis & indians are the same race?

Lol.......being non-indian does not make you Arabic or wanting to be Arab......lol.....:lol:

You keep talking about small percentages of indians (less than 3%) who have SOME racial connection to Pakistan. So even by your own admission, AT LEAST 97% of indians have NO racial connection to Pakistan whatsoever.

Again I ask, WHERE is the evidence that proves Pakistanis & indians are the same race?
so then what you were say prior to 1947? stateless? No national identity? No existence? Pakistani identity came into existence in 1947 just like Indian identity did not exist prior to 1947. You see geogrphic mapping of this region kept changing during different rules and kindoms. even Pakistan of 1947 is not same as Pakistan of 1971 any more,, Btw what was the religion of your ancestors prior to Islam? why you dont tell me your ethnic background so that i bring out the fact for you to burst ur bubbles?

has no extra time to waste on you as going in circular debate..Having same Hindu surnames, having same Punjabi language, same ethnic group, same punjabi food , same punjabi music, same wedding tadition/ but yet you look different and you have different punjabi culture ..sure whatever make u feel good even if far from facts :D

good bye

Back
Top Bottom